You are here
- Accounts Assistant
About Our Client
My client is a national financial services company with an office based outside Buckingham in Brackley.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant will be:
- To ensure all collections are reconciled and processed in the collections system in a timely manner
- To ensure all payments and payment files have been processed accurately and all the necessary checks performed to ensure the funds are applied to the correct customer accounts.
- To ensure all refunds or payment rejections are reconciled and processed in the collections system in a timely manner
- To ensure all help desk queries from customer facing departments are resolved in a timely manner
- To maintain accurate records so colleagues are aware of collections being posted
- To ensure unidentified collections are handled as per Company policy
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience within a finance function and all of the below:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good numerical ability
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Able to work under pressure with a drive to meet daily deadlines
- Self motivated, flexible and hard working with a positive attitude
- Excellent communicator with the maturity to build effective confident working relationships
What's on Offer
This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary and good benefits.