You are here
- Great Benefits Package
- Fantastic Training And Development
About Our Client
This instantly-recognisable organisation is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
The Accounts assistant will be responsible for
- Assisting with the analysis of budgets, forecasts and other finance related activities
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Processing invoices AP and AR
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparing journals
- Inter company payments
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company. Both this role and company have a great deal to offer.
What's on Offer
This job offers a highly competitive salary and great team environment to work in.