You are here
Accounts Assistant- Witney- Progression Opportunities
- Varied accounts role
- Growing, innovative business.
About Our Client
With established routes in Witney and a steadily increasing turnover, this is the ideal time to join the business and they continue to grow and look to establish themselves in different markets.
Duties of the Accounts Assistant will include but it by no means limited to:
- Maintain Finance Filing systems and other Office records to a high standard
- Generate monthly sales invoices on the Accounting Programme
- Producing Sales Income Reports
- Oversee the chasing of the company's debt
- Setting up and maintain customer account details
- Maintain clear, accurate and accessible records and other office systems in line with good practice. Produce performance reports as required.
- Cash allocation
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates are required to have some finance/ accounts experience, however training will be provided upon induction alongside continuous 'on the job' training.
An AAT studier/ a candidate looking to study AAT would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
A basic salary of between £17,000- £20,000 depending on previous accounts experience and level of qualifications.
Generous overall package, E.g Holiday allowance.