You are here
- Accounts Administrator
- Permanent, Lanarkshire
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Consultancy within the Professional Services sector, and operates from a head office in Hamilton.
The successful Accounts Administrator will have the following responsibilities:
- Raise, process and distribute invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Record and file company expenses
- Assist the company accountant with month end duties
- Sales ledger processing/ credit control
- Assist with ad hoc administration duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a previous working knowledge of a similar role, and will be happy working in a position that combines elements of finance and administration. A strong background in MS Excel is highly desirable. Prior knowledge of Sage Line 50 is advantageous but not essential.
What's on Offer
The successful Accounts Administrator will be offered a salary of up to £18,000 plus benefits package.