You are here
Finance Accontant Role
Great Opportunity in West Midlands
About Our Client
My client is a well known organisation who is highly reputable within their sector and have various sites across the UK.
There is parking available and close to public transport.
My client is looking for an intelligent individual that can quickly adapt to change. Be intermediate to advanced on Excel, as well manage a small team of 4 including setting KPI's.
The ideal candidate would need to be able to show evidence of continuous learning and be an analytic.
The ideal candidate will be involved in budgeting, forecasting and management accounts.
They will be managing and supporting their finance team in accordance with company policies, procedures and Customer Supplier Agreements
Preparing and interpreting financial performers information on a regular basis to inform the business e.g. reports to boards / committees / SMT, KPI's/ bench marking information etc.
Proactively seek out ways to resolve problems and continually asses existing processes to identify ways to improve service delivery or create greater efficiency
The Successful Applicant
- Part Qualified in CCAB approved accountancy qualification (e.g. ACCA/ CIMA/ ICAEW) or equivalent qualification/knowledge
- Extensive used Microsoft Excel
- Appropriate proven knowledge in a financial position, including preparation of budgets
- Managing/supervising finance staff and delivering outputs to tight deadlines
- Willing and able to travel to fulfil the requirements of the role
What's on Offer
£34,000 - £38,000 per annum plus 25 Days Holiday