You are here
- Account Management Administrator
- Immediate start
About Our Client
The Account Management Administrator role is responsible for the accurate account opening and maintenance of UK and Overseas individual & joint accounts and administrative tasks within the Account Management Team.
Provide outstanding customer service to meet the requirements of both internal and external customersResponsible for the account opening and maintenance of UK and Overseas individual & joint accounts
Make customer contact via phone email /letter to enable straight through processing for new accounts as appropriate.
Timely and accurate processing of all customer data to ensure that it meets customer and business expectations
Responsible for the processing of all daily time critical tasks as per departmental productivity measures
Responsible for the administration of tax documentation on all individual & joint accounts
Responsible for customer activity monitoring and customer screening
Maintain customer records by updating accurate account information.
Continually and appropriately challenge policy, processes and procedures, recommending improvements to increase efficiency and improve quality
Be part of the departmental telephone query team to support all queries and requests from internal customers
Work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and promoting a positive work environment & team spirit.
Treat clients fairly at all times
Maintain the first line of compliance defence by ensuring individual adherence to business processes and procedures that are designed to meet the regulatory standards set out in the relevant FCA rules and guidance.
Maintain the first line of defence by operating risk controls assigned to the individual.
Use the training and competence scheme to maintain the appropriate knowledge, skills and expertise to carry out the role competently.
Continued adherence & delivery of Regulatory Operations practices and will work in partnership with other teams to ensure successful delivery of all BAU processes/projects.
Make informed risk decisions and effectively and credibly debate and challenge management recommendations within your role in line with the approved Risk Appetite Framework
The Successful Applicant
- Understand how to use internal systems (Figaro/AOP Tracker) and external credit check apCASSations to ensure that data requests can be validated and actioned accurately.
- Knowledge of unit operating processes.
- Understanding of wider operational processes
- Understanding of TD Group Anti - Money Laundering Regulations
- Know the Financial Services Sector - specifically Wealth Management
- Know the regulatory environment and associated risks that require managing
- Understanding of Investment products; characteristics and applications
- Understand the principles of Treating Customers Fairly
- Understand the principles of Training and Competence
- Understand the key drivers of Client Loyalty within a retail environment
- Knowledge of CASS rules and how they are applied within own area
What's on Offer