You are here
12 month Management Accountant contract
£35,000 - £40,000
- 12 month Management Accountant contract in Guildford
- Salary paying up to £40k + excellent benefits
About Our Client
Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to do a 12 month contract for their business in Guildford.
- Production of monthly Management Accounts, including detailed explanations of variances to budget/forecast.
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting services in their assigned areas.
- Seeking continuous improvement opportunities in processes and reporting.
- Identify cost saving, profitability and business enhancement opportunities.
- Working with FP&A colleagues and Business Finance Managers in the provision of financial information (e.g. business cases).
- Ensuring all income and costs are correctly accounted for.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Mentoring, coaching and development support for other finance team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Part-qualified accountant (CIMA or equivalent)
- Significant relevant experience in a similar role demonstrating clear professional development
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Self-starter, requiring limited supervision
- Proficient with multiple IT systems
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
£35,000 - £40,000 + excellent benefits