Complaints and feedback policy
Page Personnel (part of Michael Page International Recruitment Limited) is committed to providing a quality service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we would like you to tell us about it. All complaints are taken seriously and all feedback is appreciated as it provides us with an opportunity to improve our standards. All complaints and feedback are referred on to the relevant directors within the business for investigation without delay.
If you have a complaint, please contact Caroline Shelley, Quality Manager at the following address: Michael Page International, 120 Holborn, London, EC1N 2TD. [email@example.com].
1. We will send you a letter or email, acknowledging your complaint and confirming its receipt. You should expect to receive this confirmation within 5 working days of us receiving your complaint;
2. We will then record your complaint in our central register and start to investigate on your behalf. This is likely to involve the following steps;
- Examining your records to ascertain the sequence of relevant events
- Asking the member of staff with whom you dealt to provide a written response
- Referring all pertinent correspondence and internal records to the appropriate Directors within the business
3. A full response to your complaint will be drafted by the appropriate Director and sent out to you with any supporting documentary evidence. In addition, if the relevant Director considers it appropriate, s/he may wish to discuss the events surrounding your complaint directly with you. The majority of complaints we receive are resolved in this way as the Director is able to explain how Page Personnel intends to resolve the issue and, if appropriate, offer an apology.
4. If you are not satisfied with the outcome you can request in writing that the decision of the irector to whom the matter was first referred, be reviewed. Another more senior Director of the company will be appointed to review the initial decision. We will let you know of the outcome of this review in writing as soon as possible. This decision will be final.
5. We aim to acknowledge, investigate and resolve all complaints within 14 working days of receipt.
6. If you are still not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Office at the Department of Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (formerly the DTI) or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Professional Standards Manager, REC, 15 Welbeck Street, London, W1G 9XT.