Looking for a job

Tax and National Insurance advice

If you are working in the UK for the first time, you will need to apply for a National Insurance (NI) number.You can do this by going to the UK government website and following the directions.
We strongly recommend that you obtain your NI number, as this registers your eligibility for state benefits, including free hospital and medical services.
Once you have secured a temporary or permanent role, you will be given the appropriate forms that will organise your tax paying process.
To find out more information on your tax and National Insurance, please refer to http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/
If you need any more advice, please get in touch with one of our consultants directly.