Looking for a job

Renting property in the UK

Most rental properties in the UK are let furnished. This will include beds and furniture but rarely cooking utensils, linen etc. We can also supply you with landlord references even before you start working in the UK. For further information, please contact one of our offices directly.
Tenants are normally required to personally arrange connection of utilities. One thing to remember is that TV licenses are payable in the UK on a yearly basis and tenants will be expected to pay this once taking up a tenancy agreement. However, these can be paid monthly by direct debit from your bank.Check out the TV licensing web site to find out more.

Where to look

To get you started you should refer to www.gumtree.com, www.moveflat.com or www.loot.com to get a feel for what property and flat share prices are like in the UK at the moment. When you arrive, another very useful source of accommodation is the TNT magazine, which is published on a weekly basis and available throughout London in selected Underground stations, bars and street corners.