Secretarial & Business Support - Supply Chain Administrator jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Administrator jobs
- MarlowPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
Fantastic opportunity for someone who has an interest and looking to take a step into a merchandising and supply department. Initially this role will be data entry, admin, reports on excel however will progress quickly into a merchandising and supply role. If you have an interest in merchandising, supply and you are looking for an amazing role to kick start your career, this could be the PERFECT opportunity for you!
TraffordPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- Fantastic opportunity to develop within a Stock and Merchandising assistant role
- Exciting opportunity to grow and develop within your career!
An exciting opportunity to join a growing procurement team within an FMCG business, based in Trafford park. This is a busy and varied role, in which the administrator will be responsible for high volumes and so will be asked to work with accuracy, support the buying team with their objectives.
LondonPermanent£19,000 - £22,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a global business
- Looking for an Administrator to support a busy procurement team
To coordinate administrative support within the Supply Chain Team. Working closely with internal stakeholders from divisions; Merchandising (Retails and Online), Franchise, Wholesale and Warehouse Sites to ensure all stock lines are available in a timely manner across all sales channels.
- Previous experience within an import / export environment
- Strong numerate skills