Secretarial & Business Support - Supply Chain Administrator jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Administrator jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
Purchasing & Supply Chain Support
My client are looking for Purchasing & Supply Chain Support to join their teams in Swinton on a permanent basis and Chorley on a 6 months contract basis
TraffordPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- Puchasing Support
- Suplly Chain Administration
An exciting opportunity to join a growing procurement team within an FMCG business, based in Trafford park. This is a busy and varied role, in which the administrator will be responsible for high volumes and so will be asked to work with accuracy, support the buying team with their objectives.
SloughTemporary£14 - £17 per hour (£29,118 - £35,357)
- An exciting opportunity to join a global business
- Looking for an Administrator to support a busy procurement team
An urgent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administrator preferably from a Procurement or Contract Management background.
LondonPermanent£19,000 - £22,000
- 6 - 8 week assignment, immediate start.
- Senior Administration role.
To coordinate administrative support within the Supply Chain Team. Working closely with internal stakeholders from divisions; Merchandising (Retails and Online), Franchise, Wholesale and Warehouse Sites to ensure all stock lines are available in a timely manner across all sales channels.
- Previous experience within an import / export environment
- Strong numerate skills