Secretarial & Business Support - Supply Chain Administrator jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Administrator jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Planner to join a leading global supply chain business. This is a varied role in which the Supply Chain Coordinator will support a busy planning team and look after key retail accounts.
SwintonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a leading retail supply chain business
- Looking for a Graduate Planner who is looking for progress
An exciting opportunity to be be part of a journey, to grow and develop along side our client. We are looking for a supply Chain Administrator to provide day to day support to the supply chain planning team within this global business.
- An Exciting opportunity to work within a global supply chain company.
- Looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to become part of the journey.
Page Personnel Purchasing Administrator for a business in Wakefield
TraffordPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- Purchasing Administrator
- ASAP start - 8 poiunds an hour
An exciting opportunity to join a growing procurement team within an FMCG business, based in Trafford park. This is a busy and varied role, in which the administrator will be responsible for high volumes and so will be asked to work with accuracy, support the buying team with their objectives.
SloughTemporary£14 - £17 per hour (£29,118 - £35,357)
- An exciting opportunity to join a global business
- Looking for an Administrator to support a busy procurement team
An urgent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Administrator preferably from a Procurement or Contract Management background.
LondonPermanent£19,000 - £22,000
- 6 - 8 week assignment, immediate start.
- Senior Administration role.
To coordinate administrative support within the Supply Chain Team. Working closely with internal stakeholders from divisions; Merchandising (Retails and Online), Franchise, Wholesale and Warehouse Sites to ensure all stock lines are available in a timely manner across all sales channels.
- Previous experience within an import / export environment
- Strong numerate skills