Secretarial & Business Support - Supply Chain Administrator jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Administrator jobs
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Sale/commercial Administrator in Wakefield
- SAP Administrator - Sales support
- Temp to perm
Amazing opportunity for a Re-Buyer to become an integral part of an international supply chain business, offering first class service and striving to grow and develop along with a great company.
TraffordPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- Amazing opportunity to work within an international supply chain business.
- Terific role for a Re-buyer to become an integral part of the team.
An exciting opportunity to join a growing procurement team within an FMCG business, based in Trafford park. This is a busy and varied role, in which the administrator will be responsible for high volumes and so will be asked to work with accuracy, support the buying team with their objectives.
LondonPermanent£19,000 - £22,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a global business
- Looking for an Administrator to support a busy procurement team
To coordinate administrative support within the Supply Chain Team. Working closely with internal stakeholders from divisions; Merchandising (Retails and Online), Franchise, Wholesale and Warehouse Sites to ensure all stock lines are available in a timely manner across all sales channels.
- Previous experience within an import / export environment
- Strong numerate skills