Secretarial & Business Support - Sales Order Processing jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Sales Order Processing jobs
- StockportPermanent£16,000 - £19,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator to join a leading manufacturing and production company, based in Stockport. Due to business growth, this is an fantastic opportunity to join a growing business.
North West LondonPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing business
- Looking for a Sales Administrator to process high volumes of orders
This Customer Order Processor role in North West London for the FMCG Company requires someone to have exceptional multitasking skills due to client orders constantly changing. Clients can be very demanding so it is important this candidate is unflappable, calm and precise.
FrimleyPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Exciting chance to work within a rapidly expanding company
My client are recruiting for a fluent French speaking Customer Accounts Analyst. Based at their UK Head Office in Frimley, this role will be working as part of the team responsible for customer services for order processing and general sales related administration. Supporting the French market, all applicants must be able to speak & write French to a high standard.
SloughPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Can you write and speak French to a high standard?
- Do you have Order Processing experience?
My client based in Slough is looking to recruit for a Customer Service Executive to join a team of 15. The role as a Customer Service Executive is to manage the Sales Order process life cycle, provide excellent customer service and ensure a prompt, efficient and satisfactory resolution to complaints.
MiddlesexPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Must have worked as part of a Customer Service or Sales Order function
- SAP experience is desireable
This Natural Product Distributor is a leading B2B focused organisation and looking to recruit a Sales order Processor to work within the Sales Administration department.
The Role with be located in Park Royal and sits within the Consumer Goods Industry.
North West LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Outstanding Sales Order Processor required to work for this Distrubutor
- Well know Distributor in Park Royal is seeking a Sales Order Processor
Rapidly expanding Natural Product Distributor based in Park Royal is looking to recruit a Sales Administration Team Leader who will take ownership of the Sales Administration Department.
The key focus will be leading by example and really motivating the team.
The ideal candidate will be focusing on managing all aspects related to the 'Quality of Service' on a day to day basis of the Sales Administration team.
- PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF SALES ORDER PROCESSING EXPERIENCE
- PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF SOME MANAGERIAL/TEAM LEADER EXPERIENCE