Secretarial & Business Support - Sales Order Processing jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Sales Order Processing jobs
- ChiswickPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
A Global FMCG Company is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to join a team oriented and progressive team in Chiswick. As the Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible for co-ordinating the order to delivery process, ensuring customers receive what they want, when and how they want it. You will be a key contact for customers, supply chain and account managers on issues related to products and deliveries.
FrimleyPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- A background in working within a global Food and Beverages company is preferred
- You must have a Sales Order Processing and Customer Service background
My client are recruiting for a fluent French speaking Customer Accounts Analyst. Based at their UK Head Office in Frimley, this role will be working as part of the team responsible for customer services for order processing and general sales related administration. Supporting the French market, all applicants must be able to speak & write French to a high standard.
SloughPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Can you write and speak French to a high standard?
- Do you have Order Processing experience?
My client based in Slough is looking to recruit for a Customer Service Executive to join a team of 15. The role as a Customer Service Executive is to manage the Sales Order process life cycle, provide excellent customer service and ensure a prompt, efficient and satisfactory resolution to complaints.
North West LondonTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- Must have worked as part of a Customer Service or Sales Order function
- SAP experience is desireable
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an organised, motivated and experienced Sales Order Processing Administrator to join a leading FMCG cosmetics company in North West London.
It is essential that you are ADVANCED in the use of Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint
Salary will be dependant on experience. This will be a 10 month contract.
WakefieldTemporary£8 - £10 per hour (£16,639 - £20,798)
- An exciting opportunity to join a leading cosmetics brand in North West London
- MUST have previous experience in a Sales Order Processing role
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Commercial Administrator to work on a Temporary basis for a client based in Wakefield.
MiddlesexPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Immediate Start
- Good hourly rate
This Natural Product Distributor is a leading B2B focused organisation and looking to recruit a Sales order Processor to work within the Sales Administration department.
The Role with be located in Park Royal and sits within the Consumer Goods Industry.
North West LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Outstanding Sales Order Processor required to work for this Distrubutor
- Well know Distributor in Park Royal is seeking a Sales Order Processor
Rapidly expanding Natural Product Distributor based in Park Royal is looking to recruit a Sales Administration Team Leader who will take ownership of the Sales Administration Department.
The key focus will be leading by example and really motivating the team.
The ideal candidate will be focusing on managing all aspects related to the 'Quality of Service' on a day to day basis of the Sales Administration team.
- PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF SALES ORDER PROCESSING EXPERIENCE
- PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF SOME MANAGERIAL/TEAM LEADER EXPERIENCE