Secretarial & Business Support - Sales Order Processing jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Sales Order Processing jobs
- BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
A key client is looking for a sales administrator ideally working in a similar role in the Birmingham area. Our client is a global leader in the Manufacturing field.
- Sales administration
- Sales Coordinator
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Sales Order Processor to join a growing team in Wakefield on a Permanent basis. Candidates should be aware that this role is soon to be relocated in to a brand new office based in South Leeds.
ChiswickPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Great business
- Have to be flexible for a move to Leeds
A Global FMCG Company is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to join a team oriented and progressive team in Chiswick. As the Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible for co-ordinating the order to delivery process, ensuring customers receive what they want, when and how they want it. You will be a key contact for customers, supply chain and account managers on issues related to products and deliveries.
FrimleyPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- A background in working within a global Food and Beverages company is preferred
- You must have a Sales Order Processing and Customer Service background
My client are recruiting for a fluent French speaking Customer Accounts Analyst. Based at their UK Head Office in Frimley, this role will be working as part of the team responsible for customer services for order processing and general sales related administration. Supporting the French market, all applicants must be able to speak & write French to a high standard.
SloughPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Can you write and speak French to a high standard?
- Do you have Order Processing experience?
My client based in Slough is looking to recruit for a Customer Service Executive to join a team of 15. The role as a Customer Service Executive is to manage the Sales Order process life cycle, provide excellent customer service and ensure a prompt, efficient and satisfactory resolution to complaints.
MiddlesexPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Must have worked as part of a Customer Service or Sales Order function
- SAP experience is desireable
This Natural Product Distributor is a leading B2B focused organisation and looking to recruit a Sales order Processor to work within the Sales Administration department.
The Role with be located in Park Royal and sits within the Consumer Goods Industry.
North West LondonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Outstanding Sales Order Processor required to work for this Distrubutor
- Well know Distributor in Park Royal is seeking a Sales Order Processor
Rapidly expanding Natural Product Distributor based in Park Royal is looking to recruit a Sales Administration Team Leader who will take ownership of the Sales Administration Department.
The key focus will be leading by example and really motivating the team.
The ideal candidate will be focusing on managing all aspects related to the 'Quality of Service' on a day to day basis of the Sales Administration team.
- PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF SALES ORDER PROCESSING EXPERIENCE
- PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF SOME MANAGERIAL/TEAM LEADER EXPERIENCE