Secretarial & Business Support - Receptionist jobs
47 Matching Jobs
Our client is looking for a Receptionist - Temp to Perm - Immediate Start!
BirminghamTemporary£12,000 - £12,500
- Edinburgh City
Our client in Birmingham is looking to recruit a Part Time Receptionist on a temp to perm basis within the professional services. The ideal candidate will have a background within the Admin and Secretarial.
West LondonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Professional Services
- Temp to Perm
Global FMCG Company is seeking a Part Time Receptionist to work within a fast paced, team oriented and progressive environment in West London
- Part time role - afternoon shift 5 days a week from 13:00 - 18:00pm
- Global FMCG Compamy seeking a sparky and professional Receptionist
New temporary receptionist role based in Feltham, Middlesex offering a competitive hourly rate. The primary role will be meeting and greeting visitors as well as getting involved in the facilities for the office. The candidate will be available on short notice.
BristolPermanent£9,000 - £10,000
- Temporary receptionist role based in Feltham, Middlesex
- Working for a reputable, well known brand.
PART TIME 3 days per week covering 24 hours. The Guest Services Executive will work as part of the front of house team. You will be responsible for guest services, including dealing with enquiries and reservations for serviced apartments in Bristol. This will include providing an excellent reservations service to customers and bookers, maximising revenue and occupancy whilst ensuring the highest possible levels of customer service.
West EndTemporary£27,000 - £30,000
- 3 Days per week covering 3 shifts over 24 hours
- High Customer Service focus
Temp to Perm candidate sought for boutique West End Finance Company to be based on front desk as a PA/Receptionist
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Corporate PA/Receptionist needed for temp to perm role
- Must be on 1 weeks' notice or less and have previously worked in corporate envir
This vacancy is for a receptionist to work in a team of two in a fast paced and demanding environment. There will be opportunities to organise events, undertake overflow PA work and assist in ad hoc projects. A true team player who excels at multitasking is required.
- Fast paced and varied receptionist vacancy for a private equity company
- Great opportunity to work for a successful company that values their employees
Receptionist/Administrator based in Bedford to provide direction and control of all secretarial, reception duties, delivery of key processes and fulfilling the strategic objectives of the reception area and be the link to all departments and external sites.
LeedsTemporary£15,000 - £17,000
- Excellent opportunity for personal development
- Busy and varied role liasing with clients in person and over the phone
Page Personnel are recruiting for a well established receptionist and/or administrator to join a public sector client in Leeds
City of LondonPermanent£32,000
- Brilliant interim role for a receptionist to join a public sector organsiation
- Immediate opportunity in Leeds for a receptionist and/or administrator
An extremely successful and well known, reputable business within their field is looking for a Head Receptionist to join their team. To provide a professional reception / switchboard service and an effective and efficient administrative support function to the Client Liaison ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided at all times.
- Head Receptionist
- Reception Supervisor