Secretarial & Business Support - Project Administrator jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Project Administrator jobs
- North West LondonTemporary£200 - £200 per day (£51,996)
Two plus years knowledge in providing Project Administration Support, either as a lead or as part of a team. Working to, or already in possession of the appropriate qualification (i.e PRINCE2)
DoncasterPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Project Support Administrator required to work for a well-known consultancy
- Knowledge of VISIO and PRINCE2 QUALIFICATION is a MUST!
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a long term contract opportunity in South Yorkshire
OxfordshireTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
- Brand new opportunity helping with a large scale project
- Long term contract opportunity
A temporary opportunity has arisen to work within a small but growing company, located in lovely offices in central Oxford with a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. This is an attractive position combining administration and office support responsibilities.
YorkTemporary£30,000 - £39,000
- Temporary, Oxford, Parking on Site
- Friendly team, Supporting
Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available Training project manager to be based in York for a brilliant role within the public sector.
MaltonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Brilliant part time opportunity in York for a Training project manager
- immediate interim role with long term opportunity in education
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Project Administrator in North Yorkshire
BradfordTemporary£25,298 - £27,629
- Project Administrator opportunity, working closely with the HR team
- Free on site parking
Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available change project officer to be based in the heart of bradford city.
LeedsTemporary£15,000 - £16,000
- Brilliant opportunity for an immediately available change project officer
- Bradford city centre interim full time project role within education!
Page Personnel is looking for an exam invigilator to join a well established education organisation in Leeds
Lytham St. AnnesTemporary£18,000 - £23,500
- Brilliant opportunity for an Exam Invigilator in Leeds!
- Long term immediate opportunity with a public sector organisation in the city!
My client is a leading business services organisation looking to recruit a Project Administrator for their offices in Lytham St. Annes to assist with a project until mid 2018.
BradfordTemporary£14 - £17 per hour (£29,118 - £35,357)
- 18 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Globally Recognised Business Services Organisation
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Patient outcome information officer for a well established and reputable public sector organisation in Bradford to support their team in evaluating service performance.
BrightonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Brilliant one off opportunity for a patient outcome information officer
- Interim role with Bradford based health organisation
My client who are based in Brighton are looking for a permanent member of staff to join this growing, fast moving organisation. They are at the forefront of the ICT for Development/Mobile for Development sector. Supporting the delivery of multiple projects alongside the creative, content and technical teams, you will be working closely with the Project Managers within a small team.
Reporting skills are key with this role as you will be collating data and information and putting it into reports. Any project management experience will be very useful but certainly not essential. This role is a great opportunity to learn how to manage complex cross functional projects.
- Are you highly organised & efficient and able to communicate well?
- Are you familiar with a range of online & social media platforms and technology?