Secretarial & Business Support - Project Administrator jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Project Administrator jobs
- Kingston Upon HullPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator in the Hull area.
GlasgowTemporary£10 - £11 per hour (£20,798 - £22,878)
- Brand new opportunity in an exciting and growing business
- Free on site parking available
Our client is looking to recruit a Project Administrator on a long term temporary contract
- Project Administrator
- SAP knowledge
Our client is looking to recruit a Project Administrator for a long term contract
LichfieldTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- Project Management
- Organisational skills
I am actively recruiting for a Project Administrator on a 6 month FTC with the view to start ASAP
NorwichPermanent£17,000 - £18,000
- Exciting Opportunity
- Potential to go Temp to Perm
Our client based in Norwich is looking for a Project Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate will come from a retail industry.
SheffieldPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
- Project Support
- Permanent Position
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Project Support Officer based in Sheffield within a Not For Profit organisation.
ChiswickPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Project Support Officer Role
- Based in Sheffield
As the German speaking Project Coordinator within the Media company, you will coordinate all short term and long terms project from start to finish, working very closely with the Project Managers and all field consultants.
ChiswickPermanent£26,000 - £27,500
- ***GERMAN SPEAKING PROJECT COORDINATOR***
- Please only apply if you have a Project Coordinator/Administration background
As the Property Administrator for the Property and Housing company based in Chiswick, you will support the Senior Property team with the administration and project co-ordination involved in maintaining and advancing the 33 acre development
OxfordshireTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
- Project Coordinator background desired, proactive and IT savvy a must
- You will support the Property team with administration and project support
A temporary opportunity has arisen to work within a small but growing company, located in lovely offices in central Oxford with a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. This is an attractive position combining administration and office support responsibilities.
Lytham St. AnnesTemporary£18,000 - £23,500
- Temporary, Oxford, Parking on Site
- Friendly team, Supporting
My client is a leading business services organisation looking to recruit a Project Administrator for their offices in Lytham St. Annes to assist with a project until mid 2018.
- 18 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Globally Recognised Business Services Organisation