Secretarial & Business Support - Project Administrator jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Project Administrator jobs
- BasingstokePermanent£20,000 - £23,000
As Projects Administrator you will provide support to senior management in aid of the delivery and implementation of projects. This role will be crucial in keeping the project management function efficient and effective.
Weston-Super-MareTemporary£19,000 - £20,000
- Fantastic permanent position as a Projects Administrator.
- Are you looking to start a career in project management?
This is a Project Administrator role start 1st September for 6 months.
DerbyTemporary£11 - £13 per hour (£22,878 - £27,038)
- Are you immediately available and looking for a Project Administrator role?
- My client is within the public sector based in Weston-super-mare
I am actively recruiting for a Project Coordinator on a 3 month FTC with the view to start ASAP. It is working within a high profile logistics/supply chain company.
ReadingTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- Exciting opportunity to work in a well established business
- Supply chain/logistics business
I am representing a major blue chip organisation in Reading who are about to undertake a major refurbishment. They are looking for 16 Research Assistants to come in and help understand how each zone in the building is currently being used.
StaffordshirePermanent£23,500 - £25,000
- An unusual role helping to gather information for a huge reverberation project.
- An excellent role for a tech savvy person with good attention to detail.
My client is a leading national property business based in Staffordshire. They are looking for a project manager / co-ordinator, to look after their valued customers,
EdinburghTemporary£180 - £350 per day (£46,796 - £90,993)
- Trainee Project Manager needed for house builder in Stafford
- Project Co-Ordinator vacancy with great career prospects
Our client is looking for a Project Manager for a long term role
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Edinburgh City Centre
This is a brilliant opportunity for a bright numerate candidate to work for a fast growing data company based in London.
City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Very busy and fast paces role
- Fast paced technology company
This is a brilliant opportunity working for a fast growing company with the opportunity to travel and be part of a fast paced firm.
WeybridgeTemporary£38,000 - £45,000
- Opportunity to travel
- Fast growing entrepreneurial business
Exciting new contract position working for a reputable company in Weybridge, Surrey. My client is looking for a project support coordinator to cover maternity leave for minimum 9 months. You will support the Global Chief Risk Officer to deliver the annual departmental objectives in conjunction with company wide policies and procedures. The role will be due to start in September to allow for significant handover.
- New 9 month maternity contract working for a reputable business
- Based in Weybridge, Surrey