Secretarial & Business Support - Project Administrator jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Project Administrator jobs
- BuryPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Coordinator to support the SLT in the role out of key projects within this Global Technology business. This is a varied role in which you will be liaising with members of the SLT across the EMEA region to implement new processes and support growth goals.
CoventryPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a business with an international business
- Looking for a Senior Project Coordinator to support business growth
Our client based in Coventry is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate will come from an Admin and Secretarial background.
WrexhamPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Project Coordinator
- Perrmenant Position
Exciting opportunity to become an integral part of a large UK employment services company as a Project Coordinator. A varied role for someone to be part of the team whilst leading them to success.
- Amazing opportunity to join a large UK professional services company.
- Varied role dealing with a number of well known UK companies.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Project Administrator to become a part of a team within a thriving company in the bustling city of Manchester. You will have the opportunity to support the Managing director as well as expanding you skills within this varied and exciting role, from dealing with accounts to supporting the sales team and liaising with clients and subcontractors.
LeedsPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Amazing opportunity to work for a thriving UK security company.
- Exciting opportunity for a Project Administartor to support a busy team.
Page Personnel are currently recruiting an Operations Manager for a multi site position that can be between Leeds, York and Sheffield for an ambitious candidate looking for a strong operational role
ChiswickPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Brilliant Leadership role
- Need to be willing to travel
As the German speaking Project Coordinator within the Media company, you will coordinate all short term and long terms project from start to finish, working very closely with the Project Managers and all field consultants.
LeedsPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- ***GERMAN SPEAKING PROJECT COORDINATOR***
- Please only apply if you have a Project Coordinator/Administration background
Page Personnel are recruiting for a candidate to join a thriving and growing not for profit organisation in the heart of Leeds, for a long term interim contract of 18-24 months.
ChiswickPermanent£26,000 - £27,500
- Exceptional new opportunity within the heart of the city of Leeds
- Long term interim compliance officer role within the not for profit space.
As the Property Administrator for the Property and Housing company based in Chiswick, you will support the Senior Property team with the administration and project co-ordination involved in maintaining and advancing the 33 acre development
North West LondonTemporary£200 - £200 per day (£51,996)
- Project Coordinator background desired, proactive and IT savvy a must
- You will support the Property team with administration and project support
Two plus years knowledge in providing Project Administration Support, either as a lead or as part of a team. Working to, or already in possession of the appropriate qualification (i.e PRINCE2)
OxfordshireTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
- Project Support Administrator required to work for a well-known consultancy
- Knowledge of VISIO and PRINCE2 QUALIFICATION is a MUST!
A temporary opportunity has arisen to work within a small but growing company, located in lovely offices in central Oxford with a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. This is an attractive position combining administration and office support responsibilities.
- Temporary, Oxford, Parking on Site
- Friendly team, Supporting