Secretarial & Business Support - Project Administrator jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Project Administrator jobs
- LeedsPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
Page Personnel are currently recruiting an Operations Manager for a multi site position that can be between Leeds, York and Sheffield for an ambitious candidate looking for a strong operational role
ChiswickPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Brilliant Leadership role
- Need to be willing to travel
As the German speaking Project Coordinator within the Media company, you will coordinate all short term and long terms project from start to finish, working very closely with the Project Managers and all field consultants.
BuryPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- ***GERMAN SPEAKING PROJECT COORDINATOR***
- Please only apply if you have a Project Coordinator/Administration background
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Support Executive to support the SLT in the role out of key projects within this Global Technology business. This is a varied role in which you will be liaising with members of the SLT across the EMEA region to implement new processes and support growth goals.
ReadingTemporary£23,000 - £28,000
- An exciting opportuntity to support the SLT of a global business
- Working on key business projects
This a 12 month fixed term contract for a strong administrator with an understanding of IT supporting the Programme Manager and a busy project team.
BuryPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- 12 month fixed term contract.
- Working for a globally renowned Pharmaceutical company.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Coordinator to support the SLT in the role out of key projects within this Global Technology business. This is a varied role in which you will be liaising with members of the SLT across the EMEA region to implement new processes and support growth goals.
LeedsPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- An exciting opportunity with international exposure
- Looking for a Senior Project Coordinator
Page Personnel are recruiting for a candidate to join a thriving and growing not for profit organisation in the heart of Leeds, for a long term interim contract of 18-24 months.
ChiswickPermanent£26,000 - £27,500
- Exceptional new opportunity within the heart of the city of Leeds
- Long term interim compliance officer role within the not for profit space.
As the Property Administrator for the Property and Housing company based in Chiswick, you will support the Senior Property team with the administration and project co-ordination involved in maintaining and advancing the 33 acre development
- Project Coordinator background desired, proactive and IT savvy a must
- You will support the Property team with administration and project support
Develop, implement and manage project reporting systems and processes to enable the business to deliver value for money outcomes.
North West LondonTemporary£200 - £200 per day (£51,996)
- Project Management experience
- Experience in managing funded programmes
Two plus years knowledge in providing Project Administration Support, either as a lead or as part of a team. Working to, or already in possession of the appropriate qualification (i.e PRINCE2)
OxfordshireTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
- Project Support Administrator required to work for a well-known consultancy
- Knowledge of VISIO and PRINCE2 QUALIFICATION is a MUST!
A temporary opportunity has arisen to work within a small but growing company, located in lovely offices in central Oxford with a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. This is an attractive position combining administration and office support responsibilities.
- Temporary, Oxford, Parking on Site
- Friendly team, Supporting