Secretarial & Business Support - Project Administrator jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Project Administrator jobs
- CambridgeTemporary£250 - £300 per day (£64,995 - £77,994)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Administrator with a background supporting Marketing. This will be working for a Global Pharmaceutical company in Cambridge.
WrexhamPermanent£38,000 - £45,000
- Immediate Start - 6 month temporary contract.
- Ideal opportunity for someone who likes working within a marketing environment.
Exciting opportunity to become an integral part of a large UK employment services company as a Project Coordinator. A varied role for someone to be part of the team whilst leading them to success.
ChiswickPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Amazing opportunity to join a large UK professional services company.
- Varied role dealing with a number of well known UK companies.
As the German speaking Project Coordinator within the Media company, you will coordinate all short term and long terms project from start to finish, working very closely with the Project Managers and all field consultants.
ChiswickPermanent£26,000 - £27,500
- ***GERMAN SPEAKING PROJECT COORDINATOR***
- Please only apply if you have a Project Coordinator/Administration background
As the Property Administrator for the Property and Housing company based in Chiswick, you will support the Senior Property team with the administration and project co-ordination involved in maintaining and advancing the 33 acre development
OxfordshireTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
- Project Coordinator background desired, proactive and IT savvy a must
- You will support the Property team with administration and project support
A temporary opportunity has arisen to work within a small but growing company, located in lovely offices in central Oxford with a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. This is an attractive position combining administration and office support responsibilities.
Lytham St. AnnesTemporary£18,000 - £23,500
- Temporary, Oxford, Parking on Site
- Friendly team, Supporting
My client is a leading business services organisation looking to recruit a Project Administrator for their offices in Lytham St. Annes to assist with a project until mid 2018.
BrightonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- 18 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Globally Recognised Business Services Organisation
My client who are based in Brighton are looking for a permanent member of staff to join this growing, fast moving organisation. They are at the forefront of the ICT for Development/Mobile for Development sector. Supporting the delivery of multiple projects alongside the creative, content and technical teams, you will be working closely with the Project Managers within a small team.
Reporting skills are key with this role as you will be collating data and information and putting it into reports. Any project management experience will be very useful but certainly not essential. This role is a great opportunity to learn how to manage complex cross functional projects.
GodalmingPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- Are you highly organised & efficient and able to communicate well?
- Are you familiar with a range of online & social media platforms and technology?
Our client are looking for a permanent member of staff to join their team at their offices based in Godalming, Surrey. They are looking for a strong administrator who is able to work closely with the Commercial Manager and Project Managers too. You must possess strong communication and organisational skills in order for you to juggle a varied and busy workload.
FelthamTemporary£15 - £17 per hour (£31,198 - £35,357)
- Project Administration
- Strong communication and organisation skills
New temporary project administrator role based in Feltham, Middlesex working for a reputable, well known brand. The candidate will need to have advanced excel skills (knowledge of v-look ups and pivot tables) and be available on short notice. The role will be paying a competitive hourly rate and will have the potential to go permanent after a few months.
GatwickPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- New ongoing temporary project administrator role based in Feltham, Middlesex
- The candidate must have great excel skills and a proactive approach to work
Our client who are an International Accountancy Firm based in Gatwick are looking for a Project & Administration Assistant to work alongside the Executive Assistant on general projects.
Providing efficient, effective and professional administrative support and tracking project milestones to ensure projects are delivered within the framework to the Senior Managers and wider Finance Team.
- Provide efficient, effective and professional administrative support
- Management of projects