Secretarial & Business Support - Project Administrator jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Project Administrator jobs
- ReadingTemporary£22,000 - £26,000
This a 12 month fixed term contract supporting the Programme Manager and a busy project team.
- 12 month fixed term contract.
- Working for a globally renowned Pharmaceutical company.
Develop, implement and manage project reporting systems and processes to enable the business to deliver value for money outcomes.
LeedsTemporary£26,000 - £28,000
- Project Management experience
- Experience in managing funded programmes
Page Personnel are looking to recruit a Timetabling Officer in Leeds
West EndPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Syllabus + needed
- Immediate start
Administrator - Management Consultancy - West End
North West LondonTemporary£200 - £200 per day (£51,996)
- Project Administrator
Two plus years knowledge in providing Project Administration Support, either as a lead or as part of a team. Working to, or already in possession of the appropriate qualification (i.e PRINCE2)
DoncasterPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Project Support Administrator required to work for a well-known consultancy
- Knowledge of VISIO and PRINCE2 QUALIFICATION is a MUST!
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a long term contract opportunity in South Yorkshire
OxfordshireTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
- Brand new opportunity helping with a large scale project
- Long term contract opportunity
A temporary opportunity has arisen to work within a small but growing company, located in lovely offices in central Oxford with a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. This is an attractive position combining administration and office support responsibilities.
YorkTemporary£30,000 - £39,000
- Temporary, Oxford, Parking on Site
- Friendly team, Supporting
Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available Training project manager to be based in York for a brilliant role within the public sector.
BradfordTemporary£25,298 - £27,629
- Brilliant part time opportunity in York for a Training project manager
- immediate interim role with long term opportunity in education
Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available change project officer to be based in the heart of bradford city.
Lytham St. AnnesTemporary£18,000 - £23,500
- Brilliant opportunity for an immediately available change project officer
- Bradford city centre interim full time project role within education!
My client is a leading business services organisation looking to recruit a Project Administrator for their offices in Lytham St. Annes to assist with a project until mid 2018.
- 18 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Globally Recognised Business Services Organisation