Secretarial & Business Support - Project Administrator jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Project Administrator jobs
- LeedsTemporary£15,000 - £16,000
Page Personnel is looking for an exam invigilator to join a well established education organisation in Leeds
BristolTemporary£28,000 - £30,000
- Brilliant opportunity for an Exam Invigilator in Leeds!
- Long term immediate opportunity with a public sector organisation in the city!
Page Personnel is recruiting an immediately available Strategy Co-ordinator/Project Manager to work for their client on an 18 month contract
Lytham St. AnnesTemporary£18,000 - £23,500
- Immediately Available Position
- 18 month contract
My client is a leading business services organisation looking to recruit a Project Administrator for their offices in Lytham St. Annes to assist with a project until mid 2018.
BradfordTemporary£14 - £17 per hour (£29,118 - £35,357)
- 18 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Globally Recognised Business Services Organisation
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Patient outcome information officer for a well established and reputable public sector organisation in Bradford to support their team in evaluating service performance.
BrightonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Brilliant one off opportunity for a patient outcome information officer
- Interim role with Bradford based health organisation
My client who are based in Brighton are looking for a permanent member of staff to join this growing, fast moving organisation. They are at the forefront of the ICT for Development/Mobile for Development sector. Supporting the delivery of multiple projects alongside the creative, content and technical teams, you will be working closely with the Project Managers within a small team.
Reporting skills are key with this role as you will be collating data and information and putting it into reports. Any project management experience will be very useful but certainly not essential. This role is a great opportunity to learn how to manage complex cross functional projects.
GodalmingPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- Are you highly organised & efficient and able to communicate well?
- Are you familiar with a range of online & social media platforms and technology?
Our client are looking for a permanent member of staff to join their team at their offices based in Godalming, Surrey. They are looking for a strong administrator who is able to work closely with the Commercial Manager and Project Managers too. You must possess strong communication and organisational skills in order for you to juggle a varied and busy workload.
FelthamTemporary£15 - £17 per hour (£31,198 - £35,357)
- Project Administration
- Strong communication and organisation skills
New temporary project administrator role based in Feltham, Middlesex working for a reputable, well known brand. The candidate will need to have advanced excel skills (knowledge of v-look ups and pivot tables) and be available on short notice. The role will be paying a competitive hourly rate and will have the potential to go permanent after a few months.
West EndPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- New ongoing temporary project administrator role based in Feltham, Middlesex
- The candidate must have great excel skills and a proactive approach to work
French Speaking Training Coordinator
GatwickPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- French speaking Training Coordinator
- French speaking Project Administrator
Our client who are an International Accountancy Firm based in Gatwick are looking for a Project & Administration Assistant to work alongside the Executive Assistant on general projects.
Providing efficient, effective and professional administrative support and tracking project milestones to ensure projects are delivered within the framework to the Senior Managers and wider Finance Team.
- Provide efficient, effective and professional administrative support
- Management of projects