Secretarial & Business Support - Planner jobs
4 Matching Jobs
- EdinburghPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
The travel co-ordinator's responsibility will be to ensure we provide a high quality and efficient service to all travellers which focuses on the traveller's safety, comfort, convenience with a particular emphasis on business effectiveness.
LondonPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- Well established investment management business
- Must have previous experience of working in a travel environment
Looking for a Demand Planner for a Luxury Designer based in London.
LondonPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- MUST HAVE ADVANCED EXCEL
- MUST HAVE A BACKGROUND IN FASHION ADMINISTRATION
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a market leader within the fashion industry:
- Collating ad-hoc information from and to stores
- Dealing with branch queries
- Producing weekly content for the Newsletter
- Be fully aware of all aspects of the retail market demonstrating a thorough knowledge of competitor activity.
- Carry out regular store visits with the Product & Planning and Trading Managers, following up on actions required afterwards.
- Contribute to the training and development of the Product & Planning Assistant.
WatfordPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
- MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS ASSISTANT BUYER OR ASSISTANT MERCHANDISER
Senior Paraplanner position available in this industry leading bu sines spark with great facilities conducive to the organisations market leading position i their specialist field. Working in this specialist role you will provide clients and colleagues with specialist pensions knowledge.
- Senior Paraplanner - Pensions opportunity to join this firms leadership team
- Great specialist firm in pensions occupying an industry leading position