Secretarial & Business Support - PA jobs
124 Matching Jobs
- SkiptonTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a PA in Skipton on a temp to perm basis.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Strong PA needed for Skipton
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who has previous PA experience to join a unique organisation within the Business and Professional Services sector based in London. This role will mainly involve providing PA duties to one Director and family as well as providing support to other Directors & senior executives when required.
SheffieldPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- PA to CEO for market-leading Sports Consultancy
- 50% Private PA support / 50 % Business PA
Page Personnel are currently recruiting an Executive Assistant to join their team in Worksop, to start a new position in support of their Senior Leadership Team.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Great new role
- Progression prospects
My client is looking for a PA to support 3 directors in their leading fashion company based in London.
LeicesterPermanent£30,000 - £31,000
- PA position at a leading UK fashion retailer
- Must have a 2 year PA background
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Executive PA join this leading luxury brand, in the heart of Leicester City Centre.
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Leading luxury brand
- Highly involved role, diverse role
A brilliant opportunity for a PA to CFO to join this leading manufacturing business in Birmingham.
- Exciting, growing business
- Support to CFO
My client is a market leading Financial Services organisation looking to recruit a PA to support their Head of Risk & Compliance at their offices in Liverpool.
Leamington SpaTemporary£12 - £13 per hour (£25,790 - £26,913)
- Full Time Permanent Opportunity
- Well Established Financial Services Organisation
A brilliant opportunity for a PA to Senior Leadership team to join the Admin and Secretarial team of this FTSE 100 business in Leamington Spa.
LeedsPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Available for a start on Monday 5th December
- Active role until at least mid January
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Senior Level PA to support the Compliance and Risk Department, within a well established Financial Services organisation.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £31,000
- Central Leeds location, a short walk away from the train station
- Luxurious offices close to city centre amenities
The successful candidate will maintain the office services by organising office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, up keeping of the current filling system, reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions, along with monthly invoicing. We also want the candidate to have responsibility as a PA to provide personalised secretarial and admin support in a well-organised and timely manner to the MD.
- PR Consultancy based London Bridge
- Must have previous PA experience AND Accounts/Payroll/Finance exposure