Secretarial & Business Support - Office Manager jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Office Manager jobs
- ThealeTemporary£25,000 - £28,000
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Office Manager for their new Theale office. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales, EMEA.
BirminghamTemporary£300 - £301 per day (£77,994 - £78,254)
- Newly Opened Offices in Theale
- Office Manager role to start immediately
To support key local Change Management Programmes
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- £300 Per Day - 3 Days a Week - 6 Months
- Flexible Hours
Start-up Market Insight/Business Intelligence company are seeking an Office Manager to join their expanding company.
AvonmouthPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding start-up company
- Great chance to really get involved in all aspects of a business
Our client is looking for an Underwriting Manager to join their busy Bristol based office on a permanent basis.
BristolPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Global company
- Great salary & opportunity for progression.
Our client is looking for a Office Manager to join their busy Bristol depot on a permanent basis.
LondonPermanent£55,000 - £65,000
- Excellent bonus structure
- Fantastic Company to work for
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established fashion brand as an Office Manager who will facilitate their Head Office move to Central London.
HarrogateTemporary£22,000 - £29,000
- Amazing and exciting opportunity to join an expanding fashion brand
- Must have background in office moves
Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available Business support officer to join a thriving and busy team in the heart of Harrogate.
City of LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Exceptional opportunity for a Business support officer in Harrogate
- Brilliant new long term interim role within healthcare - apply now!
A fast-growing international Private Equity firm in the City of London is seeking a PA Manager / Business Support Manager to manage a team of PAs and Reception staff on a permanent basis.
ManchesterPermanent£23,000 - £24,000
- Fast-growing Private Equity firm with competitive package
- A firm that values its support staff!
Exciting opportunity for a Office Coordinator to ensure the smooth running of a busy office in Manchester.
AberdeenTemporary£20,000 - £23,000
- An amazing company with a wide range of expertise in property management.
- Exciting opportunity for an Office Coordinator to support a busy team.
Our Client has a vacancy for a Legal Secretary. This part time position. Ideally, we are looking for someone with experience of private client and conveyancing work. This is a rewarding and varied role, assisting in well-established and successful departments.
- Legal Secretary
- Temporary to Permanent