Secretarial & Business Support - Office Manager jobs
31 Matching Jobs
Office Manager jobs
- LeicesterPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
A fantastic opportunity for an Administration Manager to join this successful retail business in Leicester. You will be leading a small team whilst managing all administrative processes for the business.
South WalesPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Supervising a small team
- Brand new role
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a dynamic Business Support Manager to work for our client, based in South Wales.
BeckenhamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Fantastic opportunity based in South Wales
- Pivitol role in an SME available
A 12 month FTC based in Beckenham as a Shareholder Administration Manager.
The Shareholder Administration department is based within Shareholder Solutions; Operational hub, and comprises 4 teams of 24 team members, both full and part time. The department is responsible for core registration and general admin tasks; in addition there are some more complex and risk sensitive processes which sit within specialised teams.
YorkPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- 12 month FTC
- Managing a team of up to 40 staff
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Administration Manager to join a professional services business based in central York
West EndPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Fantastic, central York opportunity
- Managing all aspects of the secretarial team
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work as a PA/Office Manager for a Media Company in the West End.
WokinghamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Excellent opportunity for a PA/Office Manager in Central London
- Must have previous Office Manager experience
Office Manager based in Wokingham required to support the smooth running of a well known firm on a full or part time basis, you will be required to work one day from the Reading office.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Excellent opportunity for Office Manager based in Wokingham
- Busy and varied offering personal development and progression
A boutique finance company established in the US are now turning their focus to the London market and setting up offices in London's South East, near to London Bridge. They are seeking a full time Office Manager to help to set up the new office, interact with the US headquarters and be responsible for managing human resources, office operations, project management, some travel coordination as well as assisting management/various departments with ad-hoc projects.
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
- Exciting start-up business with great entrepreneurial culture
- Competitive starting salary with generous bonuses!
As the Business Operations Manager your role is central to the hugely progressive Consultancy firms operational success and future growth, effectively building, supporting and driving the backbone of the business. You will work side by side with the companies Managing Director and Founder, to drive an aggressive three-year business plan forward within the Richmond Upon Thames office.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Rapidly expanding small Consultancy firm seeking a new pivotal influence
- Only apply if you're keen to work within a small commercial company environment
My client is looking to take on a Business Support Manager in their office in Manchester
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Business Support Manager
- Business Support Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing technology firm. The firm is established but still has start up feel to it and they have impressive growth plans. This role will cover both Office Manager and have an HR element to it too.
- Excellent opportunity at a growing technology firm
- You will be able to develop and progress and grow this role