Secretarial & Business Support - Office Manager jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Office Manager jobs
- KidlingtonPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
As Office Manager you will oversee a team of administrative staff responsible for processing orders. You will also have to implement and maintain new office management systems such as returns procedures and filing.
HarrogateTemporary£22,000 - £29,000
- Join a fantastic organisation and a growing team.
- Are you good at implementing new office systems and managing people?
Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available Business support officer to join a thriving and busy team in the heart of Harrogate.
HaringeyTemporary£14 - £18 per hour (£29,118 - £37,437)
- Exceptional opportunity for a Business support officer in Harrogate
- Brilliant new long term interim role within healthcare - apply now!
A client in Haringey is looking to recruit a Office Manager on a temporary basis.
West EndPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Must have Minute taking experience
- Based in Haringey
Office Manager/Bookkeeper needed urgently for Technology/Engineering business based right by Trafalgar Square.
Great benefits including flexible working !
City of LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
- Amazing opportunity for an experience Office Manager / Bookkeeper
- Flexible working available !
A fast-growing international Private Equity firm in the City of London is seeking a PA Manager / Business Support Manager to manage a team of PAs and Reception staff on a permanent basis.
ManchesterTemporary£24,000 - £27,000
- Fast-growing Private Equity firm with competitive package
- A firm that values its support staff!
Fantastic Opportunity to join a leading UK Property and Housing Company, based in Manchester City centre.
A temporary to permanent position is available for an established Office Manager to join an exciting and growing company.
ManchesterPermanent£23,000 - £24,000
- Opportunity for an established Office Manager in a Leading UK business
- Temp- perm provision in Manchester City Centre
Exciting opportunity for a Office Coordinator to ensure the smooth running of a busy office in Manchester.
AberdeenTemporary£20,000 - £23,000
- An amazing company with a wide range of expertise in property management.
- Exciting opportunity for an Office Coordinator to support a busy team.
Our Client has a vacancy for a Legal Secretary. This part time position. Ideally, we are looking for someone with experience of private client and conveyancing work. This is a rewarding and varied role, assisting in well-established and successful departments.
Burton-On-TrentPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- Legal Secretary
- Temporary to Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for an Office Manager to join this marketing leading, niche technology business in the Burton-On-Trent area. You will be the main point of contact in the office for all clients and senior managers, ensuring that the office runs smoothly and efficiently at all times.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- Marketing leading business
- Modern office space
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established fashion brand as an Office Manager who will facilitate their Head Office move to Central London.
- Amazing and exciting opportunity to join an expanding fashion brand
- Must have background in office moves