Secretarial & Business Support - Office Manager jobs
34 Matching Jobs
Office Manager jobs
- Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
As the Business Operations Manager your role is central to the hugely progressive Consultancy firms operational success and future growth, effectively building, supporting and driving the backbone of the business. You will work side by side with the companies Managing Director and Founder, to drive an aggressive three-year business plan forward within the Richmond Upon Thames office.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Rapidly expanding small Consultancy firm seeking a new pivotal influence
- Only apply if you're keen to work within a small commercial company environment
My client is looking to take on a Business Support Manager in their office in Manchester
StockportPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Business Support Manager
- Business Support Manager
Our Client, a leading Consumer Goods (CPG) business, is recruiting a Sales Support Team Leader to develop and mentor their growing team. Dealing with key retailers, this is an exiciting opportunity to build Customer Accounts whilst training a team.
StockportPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing FMCG business
- Looking for a Sales Support Team Leader to develop and mentor their team
Our Client, a leading Medical and Nursing provider, is looking for an Administration Manager, to organise and coordinate the Administration function. Based in Stockport, this is a busy role working closely alongside the Senior Management team.
- An exciting opportunity to join a Global Business
- Looking for an Administration/Office Manager to lead the administrative function
An excellent opportunity for an Office Manager to join this successful manufacturing SME in Wolverhampton. You will be working closely with the MD, and will have full autonomy over the management of the Admin and Secretarial team.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- Working for a successful manufacturing SME
- Excellent, flexible working hours
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing technology firm. The firm is established but still has start up feel to it and they have impressive growth plans. This role will cover both Office Manager and have an HR element to it too.
CoventryPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Excellent opportunity at a growing technology firm
- You will be able to develop and progress and grow this role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Administration Manager to lead and manage the admin team of this cutting edge technology business in Coventry, whilst supporting the senior leadership team with admin and secretarial support.
LeicesterPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Lead and manage a team
- Fast-paced, challenging environment
A fantastic opportunity for an Administration Manager to join this successful retail business in Leicester. You will be leading a small team whilst managing all administrative processes for the business.
InternationalTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Supervising a small team
- Brand new role
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to join an agile, innovative, fast paced company where they can contribute to really making a difference.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £55,000
- Prefect role for a forward thinking, proactive Office Manager.
- An opportunity to work in an agile, innovative, fast paced environment.
My client is a private equity firm with an international presence opening a new office in London's West End, most likely Mayfair. This is a fantastic opportunity for an Office Manager with a proven track-record in a similar role. You must have been responsible for setting up a new office in the past.
- New office set-up and chance to make the role your own!
- Successful international Private Equity firm