Secretarial & Business Support - Office Manager jobs
24 Matching Jobs
Office Manager jobs
- BristolPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
Page Personnel are always looking for strong Office Managers in and around the Bristol area.
Page Personnel recruit for various Bristol based organisations.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
- Page Personnel are always looking for Office Managers in the Bristol region
- Page Personnel recruit for various Bristol based organisations
My client is looking for a new Office Manager to look after their Head Office based near London Bridge. The role will also include some PA duties to support at C-level.
YorkPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Exciting opportunity to join an expanding team
- You must have a background in office management
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Office Manager to join a growing Accountancy Practice in York
BradfordPermanent£40,000 - £50,000
- Office Manager opportunity within a growing Accountancy firm
- Fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking for an all encompassing role
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Business Manager to be based in Bradford for a education based client.
- Amazing opportunity for a business manager in Bradford
- Permanent role within an education based public sector organisation
As Office Manager you will be responsible for all operational activities as well as a number of local HR tasks at the local office and field based team. This is a busy and dynamic role perfect for someone who thrives in such environments.
BradfordPermanent£30,000 - £300,000
- Fantastic permanent opportunity as an Office Manager in Reading.
- Candidates should have prior experience as an Office Manager and using SAP.
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a brand new Administration Manager in the Bradford area.
ManchesterTemporary£24,000 - £27,000
- Brand new opportunity, in a fast paced FMCG business
- Great opportunity to join a market leading brand, with scop for progression
Fantastic Opportunity to join a leading UK Utilities company, based in Manchester City centre.
A temporary to permanent position is available for an established Office Manager / Project Coordinator to join an exciting and growing company.
ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
- Join a leading UK business on a temp-perm contract
- Opportunity for an office Manager to develop
An exciting opportunity for an Office Assistant to work alongside Executive Assistant for global manufacturing and production company that produce luxury goods internationally. Liaising with clients, organising and arranging meetings and travel within an extremely successful team.
City of LondonTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- An amazing company with a wide range of expertise in a thriving city.
- Looking for an Office Assistant to run office and offer support throughout.
This is a temp to perm opportunity for a highly professional and polished Office Manager to ensure the smooth, efficient and proactive running of the office on a daily basis with reception and general office management duties.
- temp to perm opportunity with boutique finance company
- Must be immediately available and have worked in financial services