Secretarial & Business Support - Office Manager jobs
29 Matching Jobs
Office Manager jobs
- GuildfordPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
The Office Manager with HR will be responsible for all HR and Payroll requirements, as well as other office and facilities responsibilities
- A permanent Office Manager with HR
- based in the Guildford area
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Office Manager in Leeds
HuddersfieldPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
- Office Manager
- Bradford Based
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a 360 Front of House/Office Manager for their client in Huddersfield.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £47,000
- 360 Front of House/Office Manager
- Huddersfield West Yorkshire
Page Personnel is recruiting an Office manager for an Executive Search firm based in the West End. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a broad all round role.
HuddersfieldPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Page Personnel is seeking an Office Manager for an Executive Search firm
- This will be a broad all round role
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager for a leading Shared Service Centre in Huddersfield.
GodalmingPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Shared Service Centre - Huddersfield
- Business Support, Management, Stakeholder Management
Our client are looking for a Corporate Services Manager to join their growing team in the UK Office, based in Godalming, Surrey. Experience of running and managing multiple projects at once is key in this role along with the ability to work to tight deadlines, have excellent attention to detail and accuracy too.
Excellent communication and relationship building skills are a must.
South WalesPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Do you have man management experience?
- Have you lead HR/Legal/Contract Management/Faciities Management projects?
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a dynamic Business Support Manager to work for our client, based in South Wales.
Hammersmith and FulhamPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- Fantastic opportunity based in South Wales
- Pivitol role in an SME available
As the Office Manager & PA to Group Property Director within the Health & Safety (Healthcare) industry, you will provide support to the Director and the Property Management team, whilst ensuring you're the 'go to' person within an office of over 100 people.
City of LondonPermanent£45,000 - £70,000
- This is a dual position, please apply with a dual background
- This is an EXCITING job opportunity in HAMMERSMITH
Our client is looking for an Office/Catering Manager to be responsible for the office, admin and catering teams.
- Great opportunity for an Office Manager in the City
- Must have worked in hospitality