Secretarial & Business Support - Marketing Administrator jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Marketing Administrator jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
The Customer Experience Executive based in London is an administrative role with an element of marketing. Working alongside the Head of Customer Experience, the high-pressured role requires a candidate who has a can-do attitude with the intention to progress to management within a couple of years.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Global Construction Company - Opportunity to Progress within the Role
- Exposure to different areas/teams within the business
The Marketing Administrator role within the Property Sector will work closely in the marketing department with the Group Head of Customer Experience. They will be responsible for a number of administrative roles with exciting opportunities to develop within marketing.
- Exciting opportunity to progress within the marketing sector
- Opportunity to work for an Infamous Global Construction Company
Page Personnel are currently looking to recruit for an Administrator based in Wakefield for a 6-8 week placement
ChertseyTemporary£12 - £15 per hour (£24,958 - £31,198)
- Immediate start
- 6-8 weeks
New temporary marketing team administrator role based in Chertsey, Surrey working for a reputable, well known company. The role will be supporting the marketing team in all administrative functions and will be paying a competitive hourly rate. You will need to be available on short notice for this position.
- New exciting position working for a well known brand
- Based in Chertsey, Surrey