Secretarial & Business Support - Legal Secretary jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Legal Secretary jobs
- FarehamTemporary£20,000 - £24,000
Page Personnel are currently working with a leading business based in Fareham to assist in recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join them initially on a 9 - 12 month basis with a view to go permanent at the end of the contract for the right candidate.
BathPermanent£20,000 - £23,000
- Legal Secretary Required
- 9 - 12 Month Contract
Our client is looking for a professional Legal Secretary/PA to join their team in Bath.
- Our client is looking for a strong Legal Assistant/PA in the Bath area
- Our client is within the professional services industry
I am actively recruiting for a Part Time Legal Secretary on a 25 hour per week basis.
- Exciting Opportunity
- Legal Environment
I am actively recruiting for a legal secretary in Rugby on a temp to perm contract looking to start ASAP
OxfordPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Exciting Opportunity
- Fast Paced Environment
Dynamic and innovative consumer lending business based in Oxford are looking for a Legal Administrator to provide support to their General Counsel and Legal team
BasingstokePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Busy and varied role with dynamic and innovative business
- Legal Administrator with 2-3 years experience
To provide support to the legal department and also responsible for support relating to Property Management.
City of LondonPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Legal Secretary
- Based in Basingstoke
Legal Administrator/Office Assistant - 12 Month Contract - City
WokinghamPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Legal Administrator
- Legal Office Assistant
Full or Part time Legal Secretary based in Wokingham required to support Department Head and Fee Earners with the scope to progress role and take ownership of projects
- Excellent opportunity for a Legal Secretary
- Busy and varied role offering personal development
Legal Secretary based in Reading required to support Commercial Property department
LiverpoolPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Excellent opportunity to work for multi award winning law firm
- Busy and varied role offering personal development and career development
My client is a leading global business law firm currently looking to recruit a Senior Secretary to join a busy team at their offices in Liverpool.
- Full Time Permanent Opportunity
- Leading Global Business Law Firm