Secretarial & Business Support - Financial Services Administrator jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Financial Services Administrator jobs
- YorkPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Compliance Manager role based in the York area
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- New Compliance Manager role working in an exciting York based business
- Full time opportunity Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week
Senior Paraplanner - Bristol - £35-40k + benefits
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced paraplanner to take a step up
- Previous paraplanning experience is essential. CII AF3 preferred.
Page Personnel Finance are currently assisting a long-standing and consistently-growing company based in Southampton who now have two new vacancies in their Collateral Control team. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with finance-related or Customer and Financial Services backgrounds to join a prospering company on a permanent basis.
GlasgowPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Based in Southampton
- Competitive salary and generous benefits, including flexible working hours
Page Personnel are partnered exclusively with a leading Financial Services firm, based in Glasgow City Centre, to recruit a number of newly created Suitability Processing Administration positions. The are permanent and come with a market leading package.
EdinburghTemporary£12 - £18 per hour (£24,958 - £37,437)
- Suitability Processing Administrator
- Glasgow City Centre, Permanent, Market Leading Package
Our client is looking for a Fund Administrator
EdinburghTemporary£12 - £16 per hour (£24,958 - £33,277)
- City Centre
Our client is looking for Corporate Actions Assistant
NottinghamTemporary£10 - £11 per hour (£19,758 - £21,838)
- Edinburgh City Centre
My client is an outstanding employer in financial services and looking to recruit a new project team of forward thinking, intuitive individuals to take part in a long term assignment with possible future career opportunities in the banking world.
TwickenhamPermanent£26,000 - £32,000
- Financial Services, Administrator, Nottingham
- Banking, Administration, Customer Care, Back Office
This role is ideal for someone who has 2 years previous experience within an office and who is organised and is a self motivator. My client is looking for someone who is uses their initiative and thinks of new ways to improve processes.
This role can also potentially offer study support in the future for the right person
- Amazing offices
- Brilliant company to work for!
Our client is looking for a Reconciliations Analyst for an office in Edinburgh city centre
- Edinburgh City