Secretarial & Business Support - Facilities Admin jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Facilities Admin jobs
- CrawleyPermanent£21,000 - £23,500
An opportunity for an experienced Administratiove Assistant to join this large organisation based in Crawley supporting the management team with producing reports and ensuring operational procedures run smoothly.
CheadlePermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- Supporting the Business with administrative duties
- Compiling reports and supporting management team
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to join a leading South Manchester based company. This is a varied role in which you will be supporting the CEO and board.
BrightonTemporary£20,000 - £22,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a leading company
- Looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO
The role will involve being part of the Deployment Team. The Deployment Team's responsibility is to ensure that stock is moved between European Distribution Centres in the most efficient way and cooperating with 3rd Party logistics providers.
The role will involve being an administrative support to the whole team and to build loads with the help of APO system.
GravesendTemporary£17,000 - £19,000
- Immediately Available individual ideally with SAP knowldge
- Based in Brighton for 6 months
Safety Coordinator - Manufacturing industry- Gravesend, Kent
Assists in achieving the business objectives by supporting safety Initiatives of the Mill. (Manufacturing industry-Kent)
- Role for initally 6 months but likely to be extended
- a minimum of a NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Saftey & Health