Secretarial & Business Support - Facilities Admin jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Facilities Admin jobs
Finance Administrator with UK housing & care business, based in Fife.
- Established UK housing and care business
- Candidate familiar with finance administration essential
Facilities Coordinator will be expected to carry out such tasks as deemed necessary in order to support all areas of the business.
BrightonTemporary£20,000 - £22,000
- Investment Management Group
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
The role will involve being part of the Deployment Team. The Deployment Team's responsibility is to ensure that stock is moved between European Distribution Centres in the most efficient way and cooperating with 3rd Party logistics providers.
The role will involve being an administrative support to the whole team and to build loads with the help of APO system.
GravesendTemporary£17,000 - £19,000
- Immediately Available individual ideally with SAP knowldge
- Based in Brighton for 6 months
Safety Coordinator - Manufacturing industry- Gravesend, Kent
Assists in achieving the business objectives by supporting safety Initiatives of the Mill. (Manufacturing industry-Kent)
- Role for initally 6 months but likely to be extended
- a minimum of a NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Saftey & Health