Secretarial & Business Support - Facilities Admin jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Facilities Admin jobs
A permanent position as a Facilities Assistant with a well established law firm in Bristol.
LondonTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- A facilities assistant position with an established law firm
- Site based in Bristol
To contribute to the smooth running and effectiveness of the Facilities Department through the management of all procured services, contracts and utilities. This role will involve working closely with internal customers as well as the clients suppliers, to ensure the highest possible standards of customer service are consistently delivered.
BrightonTemporary£20,000 - £22,000
- Maternity cover at asset managment company!
- Amazing offices situated closely to Green Park!
The role will involve being part of the Deployment Team. The Deployment Team's responsibility is to ensure that stock is moved between European Distribution Centres in the most efficient way and cooperating with 3rd Party logistics providers.
The role will involve being an administrative support to the whole team and to build loads with the help of APO system.
GravesendTemporary£17,000 - £19,000
- Immediately Available individual ideally with SAP knowldge
- Based in Brighton for 6 months
Safety Coordinator - Manufacturing industry- Gravesend, Kent
Assists in achieving the business objectives by supporting safety Initiatives of the Mill. (Manufacturing industry-Kent)
- Role for initally 6 months but likely to be extended
- a minimum of a NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Saftey & Health