Secretarial & Business Support - Facilities Admin jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Facilities Admin jobs
My client is a global video games developer and publisher responsible for many AAA titles. They are looking for a part time facilities assistant to support their facilities team to ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations in return they are offering a competitive salary along with a busy and varied role.
- Excellent opportunity for a part time Facilities Administrator
- Global company offering a competitive salary and busy and varied role
Facilities Coordinator will be expected to carry out such tasks as deemed necessary in order to support all areas of the business.
BrightonTemporary£20,000 - £22,000
- Investment Management Group
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
The role will involve being part of the Deployment Team. The Deployment Team's responsibility is to ensure that stock is moved between European Distribution Centres in the most efficient way and cooperating with 3rd Party logistics providers.
The role will involve being an administrative support to the whole team and to build loads with the help of APO system.
GravesendTemporary£17,000 - £19,000
- Immediately Available individual ideally with SAP knowldge
- Based in Brighton for 6 months
Safety Coordinator - Manufacturing industry- Gravesend, Kent
Assists in achieving the business objectives by supporting safety Initiatives of the Mill. (Manufacturing industry-Kent)
City of LondonPermanent£21,000 - £23,500
- Role for initally 6 months but likely to be extended
- a minimum of a NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Saftey & Health
A well-established international environmental charity, based in the City of London, are offering a fantastic opportunity for an office services coordinator who wants to progress their career further into facilities management.
- Office Services Coordinator
- International Environmental Charity