Secretarial & Business Support - Data Entry jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Data Entry jobs
- WarringtonTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
A fantastic opportunity to join a Global, £multi-million Retail Company on a 10 week contract.
My client is looking for a Data Entry Assistant to help support their busy team based in Warrington.
BicesterTemporary£9 - £11 per hour (£18,719 - £22,878)
- 10 week Data Entry Assistant Opportunity
- Global Muliti-Million Retail Company
A temporary position has arisen to work within a small but growing company, located on the outskirts of Bicester with a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. This is an attractive position combining administration and data entry responsibilities.
You must have a car and be able to drive to get to this company. They do have parking on site available.
EnfieldTemporary£7 - £10 per hour (£14,559 - £20,798)
- Temporary, Bicester, Onsite parking, Must drive
- Exciting opportunity, friendly team, exciting opportunity
My Property and Housing client based in Enfield are in need of a Data Entry Clerk (Finance) to join them on a temporary basis. The business has recently implemented a new system and and a lot of information needs to be transferred between the two. This is a really important process that requires someone to be quick, accurate and motivated.
LondonTemporary£8 - £10 per hour (£16,639 - £20,798)
- My client based in Enfield are looking for quick and accruate clerk
- This is a great chance to get some exposure to finance
Immediate start short-term data entry position available working for a Government start up organisation, based in Farringdon.
The role is paying between £8-10ph dependant on experience.
SheffieldTemporary£20,000 - £30,000
- Immediate start data entry position
- Working for a Government body
Page Personnel is recruiting for a strong data analyst to join a public sector organisation in Sheffield
- Exceptional opportuntiy for a Data Analyst in Sheffield
- Interim Data Analyst required for a long term opportunity within public sector