Secretarial & Business Support - Administrator jobs
160 Matching Jobs
- WindsorTemporary£45 - £55 per day (£11,699 - £14,299)
This role requires an experienced administrative assistant to support the EMEA legal team, consisting of 6 lawyers and a trainee, over various locations.
AbingdonPermanent£20,000 - £27,000
- Part time administrative role supporting a busy legal team
- Flexible on hours to work around other commitments e.g. school run or studies
Day to day responsibilities will include supporting the Scheduling and Planning team in allocating our consultants to projects so that the consultants are a good fit to the project requirements.
The role will also involve becoming an expert in a new professional services automation system and providing training in its use.
The Scheduling Administrator will also assist with Quality Audit and Assurance and Co-ordination of Tenders.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- Permanent opportunity within a growing Management Consultancy firm.
- Ideal opportunity for a recent graduate or school leaver.
Page Personnel are currently recruiting an Engineering Administrator to join a busy team on a Maternity Contract based in Hull
LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Experienced applicants only
- Long Term Contract
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator in the Leeds area
LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Brand new opportunity based in North East Leeds
- Free on site parking
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Data Processor, to support a busy and growing Finance Team on the outskirts of Leeds.
ThameTemporary£18,000 - £22,000
- Brand new opportunity, working to support a busy and growing finance team
- Based in North East Leeds, with free on site parking, also accessible by bus
A temporary position has arisen to work within a growing company, located in Thame with a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. This is an attractive position combining administration and data entry. You will also be sitting within the Finance team so this is a great role for someone studying AAT!
You must be immediately available to apply!
LondonTemporary£24,000 - £26,000
- Temporary to Permanent, Must be immediately available
- On site parking, friendly team, support and training offered
Looking for an admin assistant for a new starter with up to a years admin background or for candidate who is looking to come back into work after having previously worked in admin in a finance environment. The job is a temporary start, with the look to go permanent if you should wish.
LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £19,000
- Temp to perm oppertunity at Victoria investment firm
- Chance for you to put your ideas forward in a growing company
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Graduate Account Administrator for a leading business in Leeds.
WarringtonTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £19,758)
- Excellent Opportunity for a Graduate with Work Exeprience or in Industry.
- Great business - Outskirts of Leeds
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading Global FMCG business, based in Warrington as a Temporary Data Administrator.
- Opportunity to join a Global FMCG business on a temp basis
- Learn new skills and systems in a busy environment