Secretarial & Business Support - Administrator jobs
174 Matching Jobs
- BristolPermanent£17,000 - £20,000
Page Personnel are always looking for Administrators to join a variety of different business' in and around the Bristol area on a permanent basis.
NorthwichPermanent£10,000 - £15,000
- Great salaries on offer
- Great central locations & chance for progression
Apprentice Business Administrator, Northwich, £10,000 - £15,000
- Perfect oppertunity for an aspiring administrator
- NVQ level 2 & 3 training included
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Assistant working for a leading Professional Services firm based in Weybridge, Surrey. The role will be to support the Company Secretarial Manager with various administrative duties.
- Supporting the Company Secretarial Manager
- Based in Weybridge
Page Personnel are looking for organised Administrators to place in temporary positions. We work with a diverse range of clients who are looking to recruit into their Admin and Secretarial teams.
LeedsPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Page Personnel are always looking to work with temporary Administrator's
- We work with large blue chip organisations as well as SME's
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Operations Administrator opportunity based just out side of Leeds.
BathgateTemporary£8 - £8 per hour (£16,639)
- New Operations Administrator opportunity
- Based on the outskirts of Leeds city centre, with free on site parking
Our client is looking for an Administrator for a role in Bathgate
MiddlesexPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
An exciting opportunity to develop your skills through an exceptional training programme and work in a fast-paced environment.
HalesowenTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- exciting opportunity to work for rapidly expanding company
- must have data entry and compliance experience
I am actively recruiting for an Office Administrator to work in Halesowen
BirminghamTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- Exciting Opportunity
- Temp to Perm role
I am actively recruiting for a Temporary Administrator on a 12 week contract for a large property company.
WythenshawePermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- Exciting Opportunity
- Family Feel Business
This is an exciting opportunity to support the IT department with their day to day duties and become an integral part of the day to day running of the office.
- An amazing company with a wide range of expertise.
- Looking for an IT Business Support Administrator to become part of the team.