Secretarial & Business Support - Administrator jobs
171 Matching Jobs
- BirminghamTemporary£8 - £9 per hour (£15,599 - £18,719)
I have an urgent requirement for a Temporary Administrator on a 2 week contact looking to start ASAP.
OldhamPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Temporary Assignment
- 2 week contract
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to work within a fast paced environment for a home textiles company in Oldham, supplying major retailers in the UK and across the globe.
MordenPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Our client is a world leader in home textiles, working with major UK retailers.
- Sales Administration, supporting sales team with day to day duties.
Our client who are a growing firm of Accountants based in Morden, Surrey are looking for a full time PA/Office Administrator to join their team.
The successful candidate will need to have a positive and personable nature, be able to work on their own initiative, in a professional and fast paced environment. Juggling a varied and busy workload, you will need to work to tight deadlines and be able to build relationships with ease and confidence.
LondonPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Do you have strong secretarial/administration skills?
- Are you able to communicate effectively at all levels?
My client based in London is looking for a Merchandising Admin Assistant to join their Head Office.
West EndPermanent£20,000 - £23,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a well established fashiob brand in London
- You must be able to perform V Look Ups & Pivot Tables on Excel
A fantastic opportunity for an Admin Assistant to join a fun and dynamic Media agency located in the West End. The salary will be dependant on experience. Ideally to start ASAP.
- Opportunity to join a growing agency
- Be part of a brilliant and fun team!
Page Personnel are currently Customer Service Administrators in Leeds
CoventryTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- Rotherham - Customer Service Administrator
- Monday Start
I have an urgent requirement for a temporary Administrator to start ASAP. You will be working in a fast paced environment on a temporary basis for between 2-4 weeks based in Coventry.
StockportPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
- Temporary Assignment
- Fast Paced Environment
An exciting opportunity for an Office Assistant to work alongside Executive Assistant for global manufacturing and production company that produce luxury goods internationally. Liaising with clients, organising and arranging meetings and travel within an extremely successful team.
CrowthornePermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- An exciting opportunity to work with a global luxury goods business.
- Looking for Office Assistant to work alongside and support Executive Assistant.
A fast paced, growing fleet management company are looking for a innovative and proactive Administrator based in Crowthorne
- Fast paced and varied role offering progression.
- Excellent opportunity within a rapidly growing organisation
A fast paced and innovative organisation are looking for a proactive, motivated and friendly administrator to support their reservations team based in Crowthorne
- Fast paced and varied role
- Excellent opportunity for progression and personal development