Secretarial & Business Support - Administrator jobs
145 Matching Jobs
- BristolTemporary£17,000 - £19,000
The client is looking for an Administrator to join their Pensions and Client Administration teams based in central Bristol. The successful candidate will be working on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of 6 months to help them through a busy period.
- Our client is looking for an Administrator to join their business for 6 months
- Our client is a central Bristol based financial services company
You will be working alongside the helpdesk team, communicating with clients, placing orders and logging helpdesk interactions.
SwindonTemporary£8 - £10 per hour (£16,639 - £20,798)
- Well-respected and established company
- Excellent opportunity
To provide support for the indexing and filing of legal documents and correspondence on to our in-house Document Management System making sure to adhere to the agreed deadlines and within abidance of the standard scanning protocols. Ensure correct archiving of title deeds, tenancy documents and head leases. To control, record movement of, store and archive all property tenancy documents.
LeedsTemporary£18,000 - £22,000
- Are you immediately available and looking for a Document Controller role?
- Our client is an Asset Management company in Swindon - Temp to Perm role
Page Personnel are recruiting for an Administrator based in Leeds within a leading Not For Profit organisation.
WolverhamptonPermanent£19,000 - £19,555
- An exciting Opportunity for an Administrator
- Based in leeds
You will provide a range of Administrational duties, whilst working with a range of people internal and external partners.
- Career Progression
To provide administrative legal support to the business team.
CoventryPermanent£9,318 - £10,183
- Edinburgh based
- Legal sector
As a Student Services Administrator your main responsibilities will be to provide front line assistance, which will include administering funds and transportation processes.
- Career Progression
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to join an exciting business based in Morley
HamptonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Administration opportunity within a small and energetic business
- Free on site parking available
Our client is looking for an Receptionist/Operations Administrator to support the Project and Procurement teams. You will be based on the Front of House whilst providing administrative support as a whole.
LeedsPermanent£17,000 - £18,000
- Construction company seeking a team oriented individual
- Please only apply if you have a Receptionist/Administration background
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a new Permanent position for a Food Safety Administrator, to work for a leading FMCG brand based in North Leeds.
- Brilliant opportunity for a Graduate interested in FMCG
- Amazing growth potential