Secretarial & Business Support - Administrator jobs
184 Matching Jobs
- BradfordPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Administration Team Leader for a Firm based in Bradford, this is an exciting progressive opportunity for an experienced administrator looking for a new opportunity.
WakefieldTemporary£16,000 - £17,000
- Administration Team Leader/Supervisor Required for Bradford business.
- Leading Bradford Business
Page Personnel are recruiting for a immediately available administrator to be based in the heart of the city in Wakefield.
- Exceptional interim opportunity for an immediately available administrator
- Wakefield basd opportunity in the public sector in health care
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Administrator for a Firm based in Bradford, this is an exciting progressive opportunity for an experienced administrator looking for a new opportunity.
City of LondonTemporary£28,000 - £32,000
- Great competative salary
- Progression prospects
This 6 month, contract to perm, ExPat Administrator position requires someone to join the City of London based Japanese investment bank in helping them with expatriate relocation administration. The successful candidate will need to have a keen eye for detail and would ideally suit someone with ExPat relocation or property lettings knowledge.
ManchesterPermanent£10,000 - £14,500
- ExPat Administrator - 6 Month Contract
- For A Leading Investment Bank
My client is looking for 2 Admin Assistants to join their department within a Law firm based in Manchester City centre
WetherbyTemporary£8 - £10 per hour (£16,639 - £20,798)
- Legal support
Page Personnel are currently recruiting an Administrator on a Temporary basic in North Leeds.
EdinburghTemporary£8 - £11 per hour (£16,639 - £22,878)
- Great business
- Long term contract - IMMEDIATE START
Our client is looking for a Typist
InternationalTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£17,679 - £19,758)
- Edinburgh City Centre
A varied role within administration with full training provided.
CrowthornePermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- Are you and experienced Administrator?
- Can you start a new role immediately?
Client Services Administrator based in Crowthorne to support busy Client Services team for multiple award winning company offering career progression within the business and extensive training.
- Well known brand offering busy and varied role with extensive training
- Opportunity to progress and gain experience in fast paced environment