Sales - FMCG & Consumer jobs
12 Matching Jobs
FMCG & Consumer jobs
- EdinburghTemporary£18,000 - £19,000
Our Client is a leading fashion company in Edinburgh with a world presence
ReadingPermanent£65,000 - £70,000
- 9 Month FTC
Customer Services Manager / Technical Manager, based in central Berkshire.
The Technical Manager UK is responsible for supporting the sales team to achieve its commercial objectives. This is accomplished through the technical link with internal and external customers.
St. AlbansPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- Leading International Healthcare Company
- Supporting sales team achieve objectives & technical link with customers
The purpose of the Technical Manager, on behalf of the Central Sales Organisation is to provide a Technical Service principally to customers.
To be a direct contact for the Retailers Technical Managers and report on NPD, provide feedback on Customer Complaints, keep customer specifications updated & develop relationships with Key Customer Technical contacts.
BristolPermanent£22,000 - £30,000
- Leading Healthcare Company
- You will have experience in direct contact with retailers with technical queries
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy. Organically grown over the last 40 years, we continue to increase our market share by both consolidating & diversifying our offering to clients and candidates.
The Bristol office is home to some of our most successful teams & provides an excellent platform to build a career with PageGroup from the South West
GlasgowPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- Hot desk - uncapped commission scheme & performance linked salary increases
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting a Field Sales Executive for our client a well-established company with an international presence, based in Glasgow.
EdinburghPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- Field Sales Executive - FMCG - Scotland
- SALES B2B FIELD SALES SCOTLAND SALES GLASGOW SALES EDINBURGH
My client is a well known Scottish luxury jeweller who is looking to add a Diamond Sales Supervisor to their growing team.
The candidate will be responsible for representing the company and upholding their prestige company image.
- Diamond Sales Supervisor for a well established Scottish luxury jeweller
- Based in Edinburgh City Centre
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting a Field Sales Executive for our client a well-established company with an international presence. This role will see you work from home and in the field.
GlasgowPermanent£21,000 - £25,000
- Field Sales Executive
- SALES B2B FIELD SALES EDINBURGH
This Area Sales Manager role will cover the territory of Scotland, Northern Ireland and North England.
This role will focus on the Education sector across the area and involve both account management and new business generation.
This role also includes selling equipment's and the organisations contracts / maintenance services in a consultative sales manner.
EdinburghPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Area Sales Manager covering Scotland, N.Ireland and N.England
- Working for a large, well established International Organisation
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting a Telesales Executive for our client a well-established organisation with an international presence, based in Edinburgh.
- Telesales Executive Edinburgh
- Sales B2B TELESALES INBOUND OUTBOUND
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting a Wine Development Manager for our client a well-established company with an international presence. You will ideally be situated in Edinburgh.
- Wine Development Manager
- Business Development Manager, Edinburgh,FMCG, DRINKS, EAST COAST