Sales - FMCG & Consumer jobs
14 Matching Jobs
FMCG & Consumer jobs
- EdinburghPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager within the FMCG food industry.
Central BeltPermanent£26,000 - £27,000
- Leading FMCG brand
- Exciting opportunity for experinced BDM
The Wine Development Manager will be responsible for growing the company portfolio across various business's throughout the Central Belt. This will involve identifying and contacting decision makers and closing business face to face whilst managing several accounts of various sizes.
GlasgowPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Wine Development Manager - Cental Belt
- Excellent package availible with a very well known brand
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting an Business Development Executive for our client, a well-established Global FMCG brand.
South West LondonPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- Exciting opportunity within the on trade drinks market
- Global FMCG brand
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, then please keep reading! If you enjoy being on the phone and are happy with a role that involves a lot of time in a fun and energetic team then please apply!
EdinburghTemporary£18,000 - £19,000
- Global & well known company
- Free food everyday!
Our Client is a leading fashion company in Edinburgh with a world presence
St. AlbansPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
- 9 Month FTC
The purpose of the Technical Manager, on behalf of the Central Sales Organisation is to provide a Technical Service principally to customers.
To be a direct contact for the Retailers Technical Managers and report on NPD, provide feedback on Customer Complaints, keep customer specifications updated & develop relationships with Key Customer Technical contacts.
BristolPermanent£22,000 - £30,000
- Leading Healthcare Company
- You will have experience in direct contact with retailers with technical queries
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy. Organically grown over the last 40 years, we continue to increase our market share by both consolidating & diversifying our offering to clients and candidates.
The Bristol office is home to some of our most successful teams & provides an excellent platform to build a career with PageGroup from the South West
GlasgowPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- Hot desk - uncapped commission scheme & performance linked salary increases
- Fantastic training & development opportunities
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting a Field Sales Executive for our client a well-established company with an international presence, based in Glasgow.
EdinburghPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- Field Sales Executive - FMCG - Scotland
- SALES B2B FIELD SALES SCOTLAND SALES GLASGOW SALES EDINBURGH
My client is a well known Scottish luxury jeweller who is looking to add a Diamond Sales Supervisor to their growing team.
The candidate will be responsible for representing the company and upholding their prestige company image.
- Diamond Sales Supervisor for a well established Scottish luxury jeweller
- Based in Edinburgh City Centre
Page Personnel are delighted to be recruiting a Field Sales Executive for our client a well-established company with an international presence. This role will see you work from home and in the field.
- Field Sales Executive
- SALES B2B FIELD SALES EDINBURGH