Sales - Executive Search jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Executive Search jobs
- Featured JobSt. AlbansPermanent
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing, multi-national, market leading organization. The business has numerous offices around the globe although the most densely populated territory is the UK.
A number of the business units have plans for aggressive growth and expansion; as a result there is a requirement for a Bright, Intelligent & Hungry Sales & Business Development Consultant to join the currently successful St. Albans team.
City of LondonTemporary£7 - £8 per hour (£14,559 - £16,639)
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join a Sales & Business Development role
- A chance to join a FTSE listed company and kick start your career
Michael Page are looking for a Sales Advisor to help maximise sales, reach personal and store targets through confident advice and styling.
St. AlbansPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Luxury retail, fashion, clothing brand
- Sales Advisor - London
We at Page Personnel are recruiting for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team based in St. Albans. Within the job you will be introduced to the world of recruitment at a corporate business and given the tools you need to excel and exceed targets.
We have a model for growth that is organic, promoting from within and so consequently take the time to nurture and develop our staff to ensure they are ready for their future progression.
St. AlbansPermanent£23,000 - £27,000
- An exciting opportunity for a graduate wanting to work in Recruitment
- This is a brilliant chance to build a career within a FTSE organisation
We're recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team based in St. Albans.
We have a model for growth that is organic, promoting from within and so consequently take the time to nurture and develop our staff to ensure they are ready for their future progression
City of LondonPermanent
- Page Personnel are looking for a Recruitment Consultant
- This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing organisation
Are you looking for a fast track opportunity to progress your career in sales?
Do you want to be in control of exactly how much you earn?
If so, your future starts here - join Page Group.
ReadingPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Do you want to be in control of exactly how much you earn?
- Are you looking for a fast track opportunity to progress your career in sales?
Our consultants manage the full recruitment process and are responsible for attracting and matching candidates with vacancies in client organisations. They work to gain a true understanding of client needs, before attracting, briefing and guiding candidates through the recruitment process.
This role is a great opportunity to begin a career in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
For more information go to http://careers.page.com/uk#Home
- Work for a world-leading specialist consultancy with specialised training.
- We are looking for passionate individuals with the desire to go far.