Sales - Agency jobs
70 Matching Jobs
- ReadingPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Page Group, you are always reaching for ambitious performance goals. You work with a wide variety of clients delivering the optimal service solution for each company. Your entrepreneurial drive and expert market knowledge enable clients to shape their work forces and with market leading training and support you will be enabled to provide this level of consulting.
ChiswickPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Are you looking for a progressive career?
- Do you like working towards targets?
Page Group's Page Personnel Secretarial and Business Support team in Chiswick are looking to grow! We're looking for a switched on individual with Sales experience (doesn't have to be too much) coupled with a huge drive to progress in a team oriented and progressive environment to come on board quickly!
BirminghamPermanent£22,000 - £23,000
- FTSE 250 Company seeking an entrepreneural Consultant in the Chiswick office
- This is a Sales based role within a fast paced and progressive environment
We are looking for GRADUATES to join our Birmingham team. You don't have to have previous recruitment experience, and although commercial or sales experience would benefit you, we encourage graduates with any background to apply.
Recruitment is fast paced, exciting and incredibly rewarding and it's often challenging too. You must be prepared to push yourself in a sales environment if you want to reap the rewards
For your application to be successful, you will need to demonstrate resilience, initiative, team work and influencing skills.
Having a competitive and determined nature is very helpful in this industry.
AbingdonPermanent£20,000 - £21,000
- Seeking recent graduates interested in a career in Sales & Business Development
- Fantastic opportunity to progress and develop with a market leading company
With excellent career progression, an exceptional training program and new challenges and targets to be hit, makes this the best opportunity for someone looking to become a recruitment consultant. With an office based in Oxfordshire, Page Personnel work in partnership with a wide variety of businesses in the Oxfordshire area recruiting high calibre professionals into a variety of positions.
LeedsPermanent£20,000 - £21,000
- Fantastic career progression and uncapped commission on offer
- Are you driven by hitting new targets and excited by new challenges
Want to work for a FTSE 250 Global business where progression opportunities are available and earning potential is high? If so, joining Page Personnel may be the right option for you.
We currently have vacancies for Recruitment consultants in our ever growing Leeds office.
If you have an enthusiasm for sales, thrive in a bustling environment and have a competitive edge, then we want to hear from you!
OxfordshirePermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Market leading recruitment agency based in central Leeds
- Excellent opportunity to join a global business
If you are a confident, outgoing and competitive individual we are keen to hear from you.
This is a busy, fast paced and highly rewarding career for anyone who likes working in a sales environment.
DidcotPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Based in Oxford this is a challenging, target driven and rewarding career
- You will have uncapped commision and will be trained up from day one
Established in 1992, Page Personnel is now one of the fastest growing divisions of PageGroup. Originally recruiting part qualified professionals and senior support staff within the finance market, we have now diversified into other sectors including Human Resources and Secretarial. To achieve this commitment, we need career focused, motivated people to help drive the growth and ensure we are the leading provider of service to junior professionals in our markets.
OxfordPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Rapidly Expanding FTSE 250 Company with record industry leading growth
- Grow in a business where 90% of its directors are organically promoted
Page Personnel are a subsidiary of the global Page Group, a FTSE 200 brand and a proud member of The Times Top 100 Places to Work. Due to the on going success of our London business we are looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to join our City of London team and take over a successful and established desk.
The team have grown fantastically in a tough market by revenue, headcount and profit and need a new consultant to continue this growth.
ChiswickPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- A brilliant commercial opportunity in a global business
- Unlimited career opportunities and clear promotion paths
Do you want to work in an international company as a Business Development Executive, based in Chiswick which offers great career prospects with multiple opportunities to boost your earnings within this Recruitment Consultancy industry
ChiswickPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- Must have a consultative sales approach
- Enjoy working towards targets
PageGroup is a recruitment consultancy and is inclusive of three leading global recruitment brands; Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive. We work with pioneering organisations worldwide to source, consult and recruit into all levels across 25 differing sectors. Since 1976 we've grown to become a worldwide leader with 153 offices in 36 countries. We are looking for a Consultant for our Chiswick office.
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For - FTSE 250 Company
- Glassdoor - Employees Choice Best Place to Work - progressive environment