Public Sector & Not-For-Profit - Secretarial & Business Support jobs
60 Matching Jobs
Secretarial & Business Support jobs
- YorkPermanent£15,000 - £18,000
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Receptionist based in York within a Developed Not For Profit organisation.
WarwickshirePermanent£32,000 - £32,948
- An exciting Opportunity for a Receptionist
- Based in York
As an Executive Assistant you will provide first class professional, comprehensive and strategic executive support to the Group Principle & Chief Executive to ensure delivery of the business objectives.
StockportPermanent£22,000 - £27,000
- Career Progression
PA (Public Sector), Stockport, £22,000 - £27,000
BirminghamPermanent£17,000 - £17,638
- Brilliant opportunity for a PA based in Stockport within the public sector
- Competative salary on offer
The Administrator will help by aiding with my recruiters event bookings from confirmation to the date of the event and with developing partnerships with corporate and commercial sources.
LondonTemporary£10 - £20 per hour (£20,798 - £41,597)
- Great Location
- Career Progression
A number of Healthcare clients in London are looking to recruit some NHS PA/EA with Healthcare experience on a temporary basis.
EdinburghTemporary£29,000 - £32,000
- Fast-paced role
- MUST HAVE HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE
Our client is looking for a Communications for a period of at least 3 months
Milton KeynesTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £19,758)
- Edinburgh City Centre
Our client a Charity based in Milton Keynes need an Office Administrator to come and provide administrative support to a busy data input project.
ManchesterPermanent£21,000 - £25,000
- 2 week Office Administration position based in Milton Keynes.
- All applicants must be available to start this week.
Executive PA, Manchester, £21,000 - £25,000
LondonPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Fantastic oppertunity for an Executive PA in Manchester
- Fanatstic career progression opportunities
A leading Central-London University are looking to recruit an Exams Officer to join their integral Assessments Team to help coordinate the Exams process. It is a great opportunity for someone with existing Higher Education experience to develop, or someone with admin experience who wants to get into the sector.
City of LondonTemporary£24,000 - £26,000
- Central-London University
- Excellent opportunity to develop on existing admin experience
Project Support Officer temp to perm position available paying £26,000. The role will allow for the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of varied project work- from monthly reporting, co-coordinating contracts and helping the project manager to prepare for a tender process.
- Exciting opportunity for graduates to start a career in projects
- Working for a public sector organisation