Public Sector & Not-For-Profit - Secretarial & Business Support jobs
75 Matching Jobs
Secretarial & Business Support jobs
- LondonTemporary£14 - £25 per hour (£29,118 - £51,996)
DV Cleared Executive Assistant position available within a central government department
To start ASAP on a long term and ongoing basis. Paying between £16- 25ph dependant on experience.
BuryTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- DV Cleared Executive Assistant
- Urgent Interim position within a central Government body
- Part time
- Immediate start
EdinburghPermanent£21,000 - £23,000
- Administrator - part time
The role of the Senior Administrator is to provide support to Directors, undertake routine corporate governance work and provide administrative provision across a range of areas.
WokinghamTemporary£8 - £12 per hour (£16,639 - £24,958)
- Established Organisation based in Edinburgh
- Must be highly organised individual
Do you have experience working for the NHS/in the medical sector?
We are seeking administrators, audiotypists and medical secretaries for a number of upcoming roles across a number of locations.
With sites in Slough, Windsor, Wokingham, Reading, Bracknell, there are multiple opportunities for the right candidate on an interim basis.
BirminghamTemporary£16,000 - £18,000
- Work for the NHS, the fifth largest employer in the UK.
- Seeking candidates with NHS experience at all levels.
My client is searching for an administrator on a part time basis to assist the small team at the organisation and to provide support on the numerous events they run annually.
PenarthPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Administrator assisting with events in a values driven organisation
- Part-time, Flexible Hours
I am working with a really exciting and growing organisation who have locations across the world. My client are looking for an Office Manager who is has exceptional communication skills, can deal with multiple demands at any given time and is friendly and outgoing.
LondonTemporary£18 - £22 per hour (£37,437 - £45,756)
- Want a new challenge?
- Do you like being busy?
A university in Central London is looking to recruit a project scheduler on a temp to perm basis.
ReadingTemporary£8 - £10 per hour (£16,639 - £20,798)
- Must have MS Project experience
- Temp to Perm opportunity
In this interim position you will be responsible for supporting advisors with a smooth running administrative function.
You will be responsible for liaising with staff in other departments to ensure that the department meets their KPIs around applications and admissions.
This position has an immediate start and runs until May.
BirminghamPermanent£15,000 - £17,000
- Interim position at an educational establishment in Central Reading.
- Candidates must be available immediately.
Page Personnel are currently working with an educational establishment based in North Birmingham. They are looking to grow their administration team by adding a professional, hardworking Receptionist on a part-time basis.
BirminghamTemporary£7 - £8 per hour (£14,559 - £16,639)
- Excellent opportunity for a Receptionist working in a Primary School
- Part-time, Permanent Opportunity based in North Birmingham
Page Personnel are recruiting for a part-time Interim Receptionist for an educational establishment based in North Birmingham.
- Temporary opportunity for a part-time receptioinst
- Receptionist job, based in North Birmingham