Public Sector & Not-For-Profit - Secretarial & Business Support jobs
90 Matching Jobs
Secretarial & Business Support jobs
- Featured JobHigh WycombePermanent
In this role you will provide high level executive support to the Headmistress. You will be responsible for researching and developing projects, preparing briefing papers, and writing speeches and correspondence amongst other duties.
This is a busy and demanding role with a global focus, and line management of the Head's PA and school Receptionists.
CardiffTemporary£7 - £8 per hour (£14,559 - £16,639)
- Wycombe Abbey is at the forefront of girls' boarding education in the UK.
- Candidates will have a background in a strategic business environment.
My client is looking for a Facilities Assistant to support the hospitality function by delivering, collecting and organising the food service.
- Facilities Management Company
- Facilities Assistant - Cardiff
A well known organisation based in Wigan is currently looking for a Receptionist to join their rapidly expanding team.
WiganPermanent£12,000 - £15,000
- Not-For-Profit Organisation
- Company Benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an outstanding Multi Academy Trust based in Wigan. Currently they are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
SloughTemporary£9 - £12 per hour (£18,719 - £24,958)
- Multi Academy Trust
- On site Parking
Multiple interim positions across Berkshire as a medical secretary. You will provide administrative and secretarial support to staff in various departments including audio typing and arranging meetings
ManchesterTemporary£20,000 - £27,000
- Interim Medical Secretary roles available in both Maidenhead and Slough.
- Candidates must have prior audiotyping experience.
- PA to CEO
- Fixed Term Contract - 12 months
- £20,000 - £25,000
ManchesterTemporary£9 - £11 per hour (£18,719 - £22,878)
- PA to CEO
- Immediate start
- Temporary contract
LeedsPermanent£16,000 - £17,000
A full time, permanent role for a Receptionist based in Leeds City Centre to start in the New Year within an established, credible Public sector organisation.
YorkPermanent£20,000 - £21,000
- An exciting, varied permanent Receptionist role
- Based in Leeds City Centre
A permanent requirement for a PA in York has arisen on a full time basis for a large Public sector organisation.
BirminghamTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- A permanent position for a PA based in York
- Working for an established, growing Public sector organisation
A temporary to potential permanent exam coordination role which will involve varied administrative skills and an exciting, variable daily routine. Perfect for a candidate looking to work for a worthwhile cause and have a challenging yet rewarding daily routine.
- Highly skilled exams officer required
- Rewarding, challenging role with a passionate Public Sector organisation