Public Sector & Not-For-Profit - Secretarial & Business Support jobs
88 Matching Jobs
Secretarial & Business Support jobs
- BirminghamTemporary£22,000 - £26,000
An opportunity for an outstanding immediately available PA to CEO to join a large not-for-profit based in central Birmingham immediately
InternationalTemporary£17,000 - £19,000
- Looking for an immediately available PA to CEO
- Challenging role based for large not-for-profit in Birmingham city centre
Page Personnel are recruiting for a immediately available customer services administrator who can start ASAP in Armley, Leeds in a 12 month FTC role with the view to go permanent!
SheffieldTemporary£18,000 - £22,000
- Fantastic Opportunity for a customer services administrator in Armley
- 12 month contract role with a view to go permenant in the public sector!
Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available medical Secretary to be based in the heart of Sheffield city to to join a public sector organisation.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Brilliant immediate role available for a medical secratary in sheffield
- Interim role with long term potential within the public sector
An exciting, unique permanent opportunity for a Business Manager based in Leeds city centre for a growing, professional Public sector organisation.
NewportTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- A unqiue role for a Business Manager in Leeds City Centre
- Offering between £25,000-£30,000 per year
My Client is looking for an admin assistant to join their team, the client is based in Newport and is easily accessible by public transport and by car.
LondonTemporary£14 - £16 per hour (£29,118 - £33,277)
- Looking for a new admin role?
- Want to work 30 hours?
Personal Assistant to Director providing secretarial and administrative support to the Director.
ReadingTemporary£8 - £10 per hour (£16,639 - £20,798)
- Prestigious School based in Central London
- DBS cleared
As Admissions Assistant you will be responsible for supporting advisors with a smooth running administrative function.
You will be responsible for liaising with staff in other departments to ensure that the department meets their KPIs around applications and admissions.
This is a two month position.
CoventryTemporary£12,000 - £15,000
- Interim position at an educational establishment in Central Reading
- Candidates will be immediately available to start.
General administrative support to the main functions of the organisation.
BirminghamTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- 12 month FTC
- Administration across a number of business functions
This job is an outstanding temp to perm opportunity for an ambitious individual with a specific interest in property, looking to expand and develop their skill set
- Excellent temp to perm opportunity for an accomplished senior administrator
- Outstanding opportunity to progress and develop skill set