Public Sector & Not-For-Profit - Secretarial & Business Support jobs
64 Matching Jobs
Secretarial & Business Support jobs
- BuryTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
Administrator, Bury, £18,000 - £20,000
ChesterPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Temporary assignment - immediate start
- Growing public sector organisation within healthcare
PA, Chester, £22,000 - £25,000
WiganTemporary£18,000 - £21,000
- Great oppertunity for an experienced PA
- Flexible hours
Administrator, Wigan, £18,000 - £21,000
WarwickPermanent£17,000 - £18,000
- Amazing role for an Administrator to provide support throughout a dynamic office
- 12 Month fixed term contract
Sales play an important role in the on-going strategy for my client. At the heart of this strategy is the objective of ensuring that my clients customer's needs are met whilst maximising sales opportunities.
LondonTemporary£20 - £23 per hour (£41,597 - £47,836)
- Career Progression
- Financially Rewarding
Executive Support Officer temp to perm position. The role will involve working with numerous stakeholders, preparing briefings and agendas- offering a high level and involved secretarial service.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£22,128 - £28,746
- Opportunity to work in a high level Executive Support Officer position
- Working for a central London membership body
Page Personnel are recruiting for a well established Business Analyst and/or Business Manager to join a large, thriving public sector health care organisation in Hull.
City of LondonTemporary£24,000 - £26,000
- Amazing permanent opportunity for an analyst in Hull in health care
- Business Analyst required for a long term opportunity in the public sector
Project Support Officer temp to perm position available paying £26,000. The role will allow for the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of varied project work- from monthly reporting, co-coordinating contracts and helping the project manager to prepare for a tender process.
LondonTemporary£10 - £16 per hour (£20,798 - £33,277)
- Exciting opportunity for graduates to start a career in projects
- Working for a public sector organisation
A number of Membership service Advisor/Customer service Officer roles are available to work for a membership body based in central London.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Membership Service Officer
- Working for a membership body based in central London
Project Coordinator (Public Sector), Manchester, £30,000 - £35,000
- Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator
- Competitive Salary