Public Sector & Not-For-Profit - Human Resources jobs
77 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
- WakefieldPermanent£30,000 - £33,000
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a HR Advisor to join a well established, thriving Not-For-Profit organisation in Wakefield.
LeedsTemporary£24,000 - £26,500
- An exciting permanent role for a HR Advisor
- Based in Wakefield, offering £30-£33K
An exciting opportunity for a 9 month fixed term contract has arisen for a busy, thriving Not-For-Profit organisation in central Leeds.
BradfordTemporary£12 - £15 per hour (£24,958 - £31,198)
- An exciting fixed term contract for a HR Advisor
- Based in central Leeds
An exciting temporary role for 2 months has arisen for a HR Advisor to start ASAP for large Public sector organisation based in the outskirts of Bradford.
YorkTemporary£13 - £15 per hour (£27,038 - £31,198)
- A 2 month temporary role to start ASAP for a HR Advisor
- Based on the outskirts of Bradford, paying £12-£15 per hour
An exciting 3 month interim role has arisen for a HR Advisor to join a well established, growing Not-For-Profit organisation in York.
ManchesterPermanent£33,000 - £37,000
- Interim HR Advisor required to start ASAP for 3 months
- Based in York, paying £13-£15 per hour
HR Business Partner, Manchester, £33,000 - £37,000
ManchesterPermanent£21,000 - £25,000
- Great opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner
- Permanent role
HR Advisor, Manchester, £20,000 - £25,000
LondonPermanent£27,000 - £28,000
- Fantastic new Generalist HR Advisor opportunity
- Permanent role
A completely generalist HR role for professionals wishing to have exposure to the entire HR field, working for a reputable education institution.
CoventryTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Amazing full generalist role to cover all aspects of the HR field
- Great benefits package, South East London location!
To align learning and development to support the overall business strategy. Training skills analysis. To design, deliver, and evaluate learning and development activity.
YorkPermanent£15,000 - £17,000
An excellent position has arisen for a HR Assistant on a permanent basis to join a well established, busy Public sector organisation in York.
LeedsPermanent£16,000 - £17,000
- HR Assistant required in central York
- Offering between £15 - £17K
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR Assistant to join a busy, genuine Not-For-Profit organisation in Leeds city centre on a permanent basis to start September.
- Permanent opportunity for a HR Assistant in Leeds city centre
- Paying from £16 - £17K, to start September