Public Sector & Not-For-Profit - Human Resources jobs
70 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
- City of LondonTemporary£20,000 - £22,000
An exciting 12 month FTC opportunity for a HR Administrator based at a government organisation in Central London.
ReadingTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- Central location
- Reputable organisation
HR Administrator role within a Not For Profit role in Reading.
YorkTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- Exciting opportunity working for a Not For Profit in Reading.
- Candidates must be immediately available to start.
An interim part time role for a HR Administrator based in York within a modern, growing Public sector organisation, paying £9-£10 per hour.
West LondonTemporary£35,000 - £39,000
- An excellent interim role for a part time HR Administrator
- Based in York, paying £9-£10 per hour
An exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor working for an education organisation based in West London on a 12 month FTC basis.
YorkTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
- Great opportunity
- Good transport links
An excellent opportunity for a HR Assistant within a developed, successful Not-For-Profit organisation based in York for 12 months, to start mid March.
WakefieldPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
- Fantastic 12 month fixed term contract for a HR Assistant
- Based in York to start ASAP
An exciting opportunity for a HR Analyst has arisen for a large, successful Not-For-Profit organisation in Wakefield.
WakefieldTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- An exciting permanent opportunity for a HR Analyst
- Based in Wakefield, offering £18-£23K
A fantastic position for a HR Administrator in Wakefield to start as soon as possible within a growing, modern, busy Public sector organisation, paying £9-£10 per hour.
LeedsTemporary£12 - £15 per hour (£24,958 - £31,198)
- An interim role for a HR Administrator for 4 weeks
- Paying between £9-£10 per hour based in Wakefield
An exciting temporary position to start ASAP for 2 months for a Senior HR Officer to join a large, well established, busy Public sector organisation in Leeds city centre.
BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- An exciting 2 month opportunity in Leeds, to start beginning of April
- Paying between £12-£15 per hour
To support the Head of HR in providing a high quality, cost effective HR service that meets corporate objectives and customer needs through the provision of daily administrative support for the HR function.
Maintain a governance administration system (policies & procedures) to support the organisation in meeting its legal and regulatory requirements.
The provision of administrative support to the CEO and Senior Leadership team.
BirminghamTemporary£25,000 - £35,000
- Permanent opportunity in North Birmingham
- HR Administration, Givernane Administration, and Executive Team Support
To provide a proactive, professional and efficient HR advisory service on a full range of HR issues and case work across the organisation, and to support the Head of HR in developing specific elements of the HR Strategy
- Interim Senior HR Advisor 3 months
- Immediate start