Public Sector & Not-For-Profit - Human Resources jobs
87 Matching Jobs
Human Resources jobs
- LeicesterTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
An experienced HR assistant wanted for a temporary full time contract on a minimum of 12 months.
Project focused on improving attendance across the organisation.
CoventryTemporary£15,000 - £16,500
- Fantastic opportunity for an Assistant HR Advisor
- Temporary Full Time
An exciting opportunity as part of the Human Resources team to provide administrative assistance to the Human Resources function
Kingston Upon HullPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- 12 months FTC
- Hr Administrator
An excellent permanent opportunity has arisen in Hull for a Recruiter to join a large, well established Public sector organisation.
LeedsPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- An exciting full time permanent position for a Recruiter
- Based in Hull, paying £28-£30K
An exciting, newly created position to join a growing HR team as a HR Advisor for an expanding Not-For-Profit organisation in Leeds.
LeedsTemporary£12 - £15 per hour (£24,958 - £31,198)
- A full time permanent HR Advisor role
- Based in Leeds, paying £30,000
An excellent 3-6 month temporary position to start ASAP for a Senior HR Officer in Leeds for a large, well established Public sector organisation.
LondonTemporary£12 - £16 per hour (£24,958 - £33,277)
- A 3-6 month temporary role to start ASAP
- Based in Leeds, paying £12-£15 per hour
A new exciting temporary opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator working within government based in Central London.
WarwickPermanent£16,530 - £17,956
- Fantastic offices
- Great HR team
Hr and Recruitment Administration
SheffieldTemporary£18,000 - £19,000
- Permanent role
- Excellent benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator for a 5 month fixed term contract to start mid July for an established, growing Not-For-Profit organisation in central Sheffield.
LeedsTemporary£26,000 - £29,000
- A 5 month fixed term contract to start mid July
- Based in central Sheffield, paying £18,500
An excellent 3 month temp to perm role for a Recruitment Advisor for an expanding, modern Not-For-Profit organisation in central Leeds.
- An exciting 3 month temporary to permanent role
- Based in Leeds city centre, to start ASAP