Public Sector & Not-For-Profit - Finance jobs
108 Matching Jobs
- WarwickPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
This role involves providing a professional and timely accounting service in respect to all processing and payments of invoices and expenses through the Purchase Ledger, and to provide the finance function with any assistance they may need.
BristolPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Outstanding Opportunity for a knowledgable Purchase Ledger
- Looking for a committed individual to join an exciting business
Responsible for assisting in the implementation and for the undertaking of all weekly payments. When the post holder becomes proficient with payroll duties the job may be extended into other areas within Finance dependant upon capabilities.
LondonPermanent£16,000 - £18,000
- Central Bristol
- To be responsible for maintaining and running weekly payroll
Great opportunity to work as a permanent Finance Administrator for an education organisation located in central London.
South East LondonPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- Immediately available
- Based in central London
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant to work with in a fast paced and dynamic Education organisation.
LeedsPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- An exciting role for an experienced Finance Assistant
- Work in a fast paced and dynamic Education Organisation
Page Personnel are looking for a Payroll Supervisor based in the centre of Leeds for a not for profit organisation.
Vale of GlamorganTemporary£23,000 - £30,000
- Exciting Opportunity For A Payroll Supervisor
- Basd In The Centre Of Leeds
I have an amazing opportunity for someone is who looking for a flexible working arrangement as the Finance Manager is looking for a candidate to come in and support them on a 3 weekly rota with Management Accounts.
LondonTemporary£10 - £14 per hour (£20,798 - £29,118)
- Flexible Working
- On-Site Parking
The Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity will require the candidate to process and pay invoices for a small yet growing charity. The Accounts Payable position will give the candidate the opportunity to assist and gain experience in other areas of the finance team.
PontypriddPermanent£16,000 - £22,000
- This is an immediate start role
- Based in Central London
I have a fixed term contract for at least 12 months based in Pontypridd covering the maternity cover.
BirminghamPermanent£21,800 - £23,800
- Want to work for an organisation that focuses on development?
- Have started your AAT or your ACCA recently?
This role will involve monitoring financial projects, a wide range of funders and ensuring all tasks are done to time and date. You will also get involved in budgeting, forecasting and providing advice to budget holders and project leads.
BirminghamTemporary£18,700 - £24,500
- Exciting opportunity with a reputable business
- Opportunity to gain exposure to high level finance functions
The role involves reconciling the business's bank accounts, processing transactions to time and accurately, as well as getting involved with other, high level duties.
- An 18 month Fixed term Contract with a prestigious business
- Based in Birmingham offering excellent benefits