Public Sector & Not-For-Profit - Finance jobs
109 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobLondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
v*Inspired is a digital platform providing young people with opportunities to gain new experiences and skills for life by taking action on causes they care about and are looking for a Finance Officer to join their team
- Finance Officer position for V. Inspired
- Based near Victoria, Westminster, London
Based in the Runcorn area, this not for profit company are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team.
LondonTemporary£11 - £13 per hour (£22,878 - £27,038)
- Credit Control
- Debt recovery
This not for profit organisation with offices in Central London are currently looking for additional resources to join their finance team and are currently looking to recruit two Accounts Payable Clerks
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- Well known Government organisation is currently recruiting 2 AP Clerks
- To work in their offices in London
A Finance Manager role based in South- West London, for a Religious Organisation who work within varying communities supplying care facilities
ExeterTemporary£12 - £13 per hour (£24,958 - £27,038)
- A Finance Manager role, based in South- West London
- Looking after over 10 cost centres
This role requires a confident communicator to work closely with budget holders to provide financial support and advice to budget holders.
CoventryPermanent£19,000 - £23,000
- Part qualified Management Accountant
- Working with budget holders
Finance Assistants undertake a range of duties in support of the Assistant Subsidiary Accountant and Subsidiary Project Accountant to provide accounting and financial management service to a Subsidiary.
This role is being offered as part of our client's new Degree Level Apprenticeship Programme which gives you the opportunity to study and apply this learning in your job role.
LondonTemporary£13 - £17 per hour (£27,038 - £35,357)
- Providing accounting and financial management service
- Degree Apprenticeship - Opportunity to study for a Degree (Subsidised)
Working for a large charity based in North London that specialises in improving the lives of individuals with mental health illness, the senior payroll officer will be responsible for running the monthly and weekly payroll.
ManchesterPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Mental health charity based in North London
- Currently expanding their finance team and looking for a Senior Payroll Officer
Recruitment Consultant, £25000 - £35000, Manchester, Sales, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Consultant, Manchester
CardiffPermanent£24,000 - £27,000
- Recruitment Consultant
I am working with a really exciting and interesting organisation in Cardiff. My client are looking for all round assistant finance manager who has a strong accounts background and a strong payroll roll background.
- Do you have strong all round skills?
- In need of a new challenege?