Public Sector & Not-For-Profit - Finance jobs
101 Matching Jobs
- LeicestershirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Our client (based in Leicestershire) is looking for a Payroll Manager to assist management and HR in developing the payroll function, improving processes and ensuring that the payroll function runs smoothly on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
WarwickshirePermanent£46,000 - £54,000
- Payroll Manager opportunity based in Leicestershire
- For a fantactic public sector business
The role will involve ensuring the business has effective and efficient collection systems in place for all sectors that they look after that are in compliance with statutory requirements. It will also involve managing a team of 9 collectors.
- Opportunity for a highly knowledgable, well-established Credit Manager
- Warwickshire business offering a competitive package
A senior role taking on considerable responsibility in a small and friendly working environment
SalisburyPermanent£28,000 - £33,000
- Term time plus 4 weeks
- Generous package and enjoyable working environment
As a Finance Business Partner within this organisation, you will be working closely with relevant teams to ensure reporting of financial and non financial information is correct to allow the business to make appropriate decisions.
LondonPermanent£33,000 - £38,000
- Finance Business Partner
- National Organisation - Excellent Part Qualifed Opportunity
An exciting role for a Part Qualified Senior Financial Accountant to work in a busy Finance Department looking after all elements of Financial and Management Accounting.
WarwickPermanent£18,412 - £20,624
- An exciting role for a Part Qualified Accountant.
- An opportunity to be involved in all aspect of Finance.
The role will involve processing payroll, purchases, sales and other administrative duties within the accounts department to time and to an excellent standard.
BirminghamPermanent£21,000 - £22,000
- Reputable Public Sector organsiation based in Warwickshire
- Brilliant opportunity to be part of an expanding organisation
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, driven and knowledgeable individual to join a busy, well-established finance team with views for expansion within a passionate, values-driven Public Sector organisation.
LondonTemporary£12 - £14 per hour (£24,958 - £29,118)
- Brand new role within exciting, developing business
- Expanding team within a Public Sector organisation
Prestigious membership body based in Central London are currently recruiting a finance assistant on a temporary basis.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Prestigious membership body
- currently looking for a finance assistant to join their finance team
A Part- Time Charity Bookkeeper position for a small health focused charity based in Central London, near Waterloo
BridgendPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- A Part- Time Charity Bookeeper role
- Based in Central London, near Waterloo
As a Finance Systems Coordinator you would be working within a close knit team to develop and improve the financial systems of the organisation.
- Want to work for a Forward Thinking Organisation?
- With Opportunity to Learn and have a Life Long Career?