Property - Property Development & Consultancy jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Property Development & Consultancy jobs
- LondonPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
Page Personnel is recruiting a PA to support the Marketing Director and IT Director of an international Property and Construction firm.
SouthwarkPermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- Excellent opportunity within a property firm
- Really busy role working as part of a friendly team
A Property Administrator with relevant skills to work in a fast changing environment with a strong and willing hands-on approach.
City of WestminsterPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Working for one of the UK's leading providers of support services
- Property Admin experience required
A client based in Central London have a vacancy for a Graduate Development Officer.
The role is an excellent opportunity for any recent graduates or someone with 2-3 years experience looking for a position which allows training, growth and exposure to development projects.
The team are looking for someone charismatic, energetic and keen to work in an upbeat team environment.
- Based in Central London- Westminster
- The role will be to support the Housing Building Development department