Property - Property / Building Surveyor jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Property / Building Surveyor jobs
- BirminghamTemporary£17 - £18 per hour (£35,357 - £37,437)
You will be responsible for delivering housing management across a wide range of properties in West Midlands.
RugbyTemporary£10 - £11 per hour (£20,798 - £22,878)
- Housing Manager
- Area Housing Manager
Income Assistant required. The role includes Former Tenant arrears, Former Tenant credits, refunds and Housing Benefit entitlements and administration.
NottinghamPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
- Income Assistant
- Debt Recovery
Part-time Rent Officer required. The role will see you recording rental income, liaising with different departments and develop systems that will maximise the collection of rental income.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£27,000 - £28,000
- Rent Officer
- Income Officer
A large housing association is looking to expand their maintenance team in Northampton.
Market HarboroughTemporary£12 - £13 per hour (£24,958 - £27,038)
- You will assist in the investigation of complaints, neighbour disputes and hate incidents
- Liaise with different department such as maintenance and allocation teams.
Burton-On-TrentTemporary£15 - £16 per hour (£31,198 - £33,277)
- Housing Assistant
- Housing Assistant
This position will see you working closely with the Housing Strategy Manager in the delivery of housing led development and regeneration activity in the area.
BedfordshireTemporary£8 - £17 per hour (£16,639 - £35,357)
- Housing Officer
- Affordable Housing Officer
Temporary positions going as a Bricklayer in Bedfordshire - ranging from apprenticeship up until experienced, £7-£17per hour
LondonTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Multiple positions going as a Bricklayer
- Varying levels of experience wanted
- Identify major facilities renovation and alteration requirements
- Obtain management sign off of plans and intentions
- Obtain and evaluate quotes from existing and if necessary, new suppliers
- Appoint and manage contractors for change requirements
- Successfully close off projects with arrangements developed for continued maintenance where necessary
City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- *Experience in appointing contractors for smaller scale renovations and alterat
- *Business experience directly related to facilities in relation to liaison with
- Reporting to the CEO
- Visiting each branch and assessing for health and safety
- Health and safety risk assessment
- Being responsible of all food safety, delivery, storage and allergy checks
- Health and safety annual audit
- Reporting to the board on any issues or any improvements
- Working closely with the facilities
- Health And Safety Level two
- Iosh And Nebosh