Property - Property / Building Surveyor jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Property / Building Surveyor jobs
- BedfordshireTemporary£8 - £17 per hour (£16,639 - £35,357)
Temporary positions going as a Bricklayer in Bedfordshire - ranging from apprenticeship up until experienced, £7-£17per hour
LondonTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Multiple positions going as a Bricklayer
- Varying levels of experience wanted
- Identify major facilities renovation and alteration requirements
- Obtain management sign off of plans and intentions
- Obtain and evaluate quotes from existing and if necessary, new suppliers
- Appoint and manage contractors for change requirements
- Successfully close off projects with arrangements developed for continued maintenance where necessary
City of LondonPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- *Experience in appointing contractors for smaller scale renovations and alterat
- *Business experience directly related to facilities in relation to liaison with
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Managing the office.
- Looking after legal documents.
City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- A-level qualified
- Commercially aware
- Reporting to the CEO
- Visiting each branch and assessing for health and safety
- Health and safety risk assessment
- Being responsible of all food safety, delivery, storage and allergy checks
- Health and safety annual audit
- Reporting to the board on any issues or any improvements
- Working closely with the facilities
LondonTemporary£10 - £11
- Health And Safety Level two
- Iosh And Nebosh
Our client requires immediately available facilities assistants due to rapid growth.
SloughTemporary£32,000 - £34,000
- Facilities assistant working in the public sector
- Please reply if you're immediately available
Our client is looking for a junior building surveyor to join their Slough and London teams. Please apply now if you are a qualified building surveyor.
- We are currently looking for an ambitious Building Surveyor for London
- Please apply now if you are looking to gain experience