Property - Property / Building Surveyor jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Property / Building Surveyor jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Managing the office.
- Looking after legal documents.
City of LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- A-level qualified
- Commercially aware
- Reporting to the CEO
- Visiting each branch and assessing for health and safety
- Health and safety risk assessment
- Being responsible of all food safety, delivery, storage and allergy checks
- Health and safety annual audit
- Reporting to the board on any issues or any improvements
- Working closely with the facilities
LondonTemporary£10 - £11
- Health And Safety Level two
- Iosh And Nebosh
Our client requires immediately available facilities assistants due to rapid growth.
SloughTemporary£32,000 - £34,000
- Facilities assistant working in the public sector
- Please reply if you're immediately available
Our client is looking for a junior building surveyor to join their Slough and London teams. Please apply now if you are a qualified building surveyor.
- We are currently looking for an ambitious Building Surveyor for London
- Please apply now if you are looking to gain experience