Property - Property / Building Surveyor jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Property / Building Surveyor jobs
- North West LondonTemporary£20 - £25 per hour (£41,597 - £51,996)
Temporary contract as a Fire Safety Surveyor working for a Housing Association in London, paying £20-£25per hour.
SheffieldTemporary£21,000 - £25,000
- Temporary contract as a Fire Safety Surveyor
- Could turn more long term depending on work load
As a Graduate Building Surveyor you will be supporting the team of Property Surveyors with the programmes of works identified by the Property Manager across the organisations property portfolio.
LeedsPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Excellent Position
- Highly regarded organisation
A property administrator role for a multi-National service provider, based in Leeds.
NottinghamPermanent£17,000 - £19,000
- A fantastic permanent opportunity with a large service provider
- Property administrator role, based in Leeds
Part-time Rent Officer required. The role will see you recording rental income, liaising with different departments and develop systems that will maximise the collection of rental income.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£27,000 - £28,000
- Rent Officer
- Income Officer
A large housing association is looking to expand their maintenance team in Northampton.
Market HarboroughTemporary£12 - £13 per hour (£24,958 - £27,038)
- You will assist in the investigation of complaints, neighbour disputes and hate incidents
- Liaise with different department such as maintenance and allocation teams.
LeicestershirePermanent£19,000 - £20,000
- Housing Assistant
- Housing Assistant
Housing Agent providing support to various customers and businesses across the region.
Burton-On-TrentTemporary£15 - £16 per hour (£31,198 - £33,277)
- Housing Agent
- Customer Care Agent
This position will see you working closely with the Housing Strategy Manager in the delivery of housing led development and regeneration activity in the area.
ChesterfieldPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Housing Officer
- Affordable Housing Officer
A Maintenance Technician is required for a developer.
Maintenance experience is essential!
- Maintenance Technician
- Customer Care Technician