Property - Property / Building Surveyor jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Property / Building Surveyor jobs
- LondonTemporary£10 - £11
Our client requires immediately available facilities assistants due to rapid growth.
SloughTemporary£32,000 - £34,000
- Facilities assistant working in the public sector
- Please reply if you're immediately available
Our client is looking for a junior building surveyor to join their Slough and London teams. Please apply now if you are a qualified building surveyor.
ColchesterTemporary£19 - £20 per hour (£39,517 - £41,597)
- We are currently looking for an ambitious Building Surveyor for London
- Please apply now if you are looking to gain experience
Maintenance Surveyor required for a property management and building consultancy in Colchester and covering a 10 mile radius.
LondonPermanent£33,000 - £40,000
- Interim role covering Colchester Town, up to Harwich, West to Clacton
- Must hold a full valid driving licence
The Clerk of Works is a critical role that touches multiple departments of the business, ensuring that teams and contractors are working to their scope of works and in a safe manner. You will be the link between the works that happen and how they are delivered and handed over to the relevant stakeholders.
- Opportunity for an experienced Clerk of Works to join a high end retail store
- Based in Central London working on several exciting projects