Property - Property & Asset Management jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent£18,000 - £30,000
Hornbuckle is a market leading property and pension specialist with a property book of over £1bn. Due to continued growth they are looking for candidates with property experience to add value to their growing team in Edinburgh.
LondonPermanent£27,000 - £35,000
- Dynamic Private Pension Funds
- Newly created exciting opportunities
We are recruiting for an investment firm for a residential property manager.
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Do you have experience managing residential property?
- Please apply now for property manager role
Please apply now for a temp to perm maintenance electrician to join a leading University in central London.
City of LondonPermanent£27,000 - £29,000
- Maintenenace electrician needed
- Please apply now for a maintenance electrician role.
We are recruiting for a large property management company for a facilities coordinator role. This role is based in the City.
LondonPermanent£31,000 - £36,000
- Do you have facilities experience from a property management company?
- We are recruiting for a facilities coordinmator
We are recruiting for a FTSE 250 company for a commercial property coordinator.
CroydonPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- We are recruiting for a commercial property coordinator
- Do you have experience with commercial property leases?
Our client are looking for an experience Legal Secretary/Property Administrator who is able to deal with a wide range of duties and tasks. You will need the following strengths to be successful:
- A good understanding of Residential Property Management and current legislation
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good numerical skills
- Diplomatic nature
- Ability to work as a team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritise workload and work under pressure
EdinburghPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Do you have a Property Administration background?
- Do you have a Legal Administration background?
To provide a whole range of secretarial and organisational support to Edinburgh's Business Space team to enable it to execute the firm's strategy and business plan and to provide best in class service
WarwickshirePermanent£21,000 - £25,000
- Global commercial real estate service firm
- Pro-active candidate who is able to balance heavy work load
My client is looking for a Head Caretaker to look after a well established site within Warwickshire in the education sector.
CroydonPermanent£30,000 - £31,000
- Head Caretaker, University, Public Sector
We are currently looking for an experienced Property Inspector to join our client's team in Croydon. You will be covering a residential portfolio, with properties in the Surrey area. Please apply now if you have experience as a residential property inspector.
- We are currently looking for an experienced Property Inspector
- Please apply now if you have experience as a residential Property Inspector
A leading commercial FM service provider is currently looking for a Mobile Fabric Engineer to support the Facilities Management duties of a high end corporate offices in central London.
- Relevant industry qualifications
- Maintenance experience in a commercial environment