Property - Property & Asset Management jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent£18,000 - £30,000
Hornbuckle is a market leading property and pension specialist with a property book of over £1bn. Due to continued growth they are looking for candidates with property experience to add value to their growing team in Edinburgh.
EdinburghPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Dynamic Private Pension Funds
- Newly created exciting opportunities
Our client is looking for a Maintenance Surveyor
City of LondonPermanent
The Property Analyst role will be based in the City of London. The role will require candidates to provide real estate analysis that will support key real estate decisions as well as preparing investment appraisals.
EdinburghPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Our client is seeking a graduate for a property finance analyst position
- We are seeking candidates keen to progress in Financial Modelling
Our client is looking for a Residential Property Manager
- Inspection Manager
- £29,000 - £30,000
LondonPermanent£27,000 - £35,000
- Inspection Manager
We are recruiting for an investment firm for a residential property manager.
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Do you have experience managing residential property?
- Please apply now for property manager role
Please apply now for a temp to perm maintenance electrician to join a leading University in central London.
City of LondonPermanent£27,000 - £29,000
- Maintenenace electrician needed
- Please apply now for a maintenance electrician role.
We are recruiting for a large property management company for a facilities coordinator role. This role is based in the City.
LondonPermanent£31,000 - £36,000
- Do you have facilities experience from a property management company?
- We are recruiting for a facilities coordinmator
We are recruiting for a FTSE 250 company for a commercial property coordinator.
CroydonPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- We are recruiting for a commercial property coordinator
- Do you have experience with commercial property leases?
Our client are looking for an experience Legal Secretary/Property Administrator who is able to deal with a wide range of duties and tasks. You will need the following strengths to be successful:
- A good understanding of Residential Property Management and current legislation
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good numerical skills
- Diplomatic nature
- Ability to work as a team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritise workload and work under pressure
- Do you have a Property Administration background?
- Do you have a Legal Administration background?