Property - Property & Asset Management jobs
31 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent£18,000 - £30,000
Hornbuckle is a market leading property and pension specialist with a property book of over £1bn. Due to continued growth they are looking for candidates with property experience to add value to their growing team in Edinburgh.
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Dynamic Private Pension Funds
- Newly created exciting opportunities
An exciting opportunity for an Asset and Maintenance Manager to join a social housing provider in Bristol
BradfordTemporary£19,000 - £22,000
- Social Housing
- Delivering a high quality service to customers
My Client is one of the largest Building Societies, they are current seeking a Property & Estates Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working in commercial property administration.
West MidlandsPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Property & Estates Coordinator
- Brilliant Building Society
My client is looking for a Maintenance Operative who is mobile within the Midlands.
BirminghamPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Maintenance Operative - Mobile - Established UK Brand
- West Midlands
My client is looking to recruit a number of M&E Maintenance Technicians for the UK to provide a service to the Company's clients in respect of maintenance / service / repairs and installation of a variety of building services. This will be achieved via the practical implementation of the company's maintenance system and the utilisation of the candidate's knowledge and experience.
EdinburghPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Building Services Engineer - Facilities Managment
To provide a whole range of secretarial and organisational support to Edinburgh's Business Space team to enable it to execute the firm's strategy and business plan and to provide best in class service
WarwickshirePermanent£21,000 - £25,000
- Global commercial real estate service firm
- Pro-active candidate who is able to balance heavy work load
My client is looking for a Head Caretaker to look after a well established site within Warwickshire in the education sector.
CoventryTemporary£15 - £20 per hour (£31,198 - £41,597)
- Head Caretaker, University, Public Sector
This role requires the suitable applicant to be able to work through installation, commission and service of customers fire alarm systems in both a domestic and commercial capacity.
BirminghamPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Service Engineer, SME, Electrical Installation
- Coventry, Warwickshire
My client is looking for an experienced Engineering Supervisor who is HV, LV, and AP trained.
CroydonPermanent£30,000 - £31,000
- Engineering Supervisor, Blue Chip, Facilities Management
We are currently looking for an experienced Property Inspector to join our client's team in Croydon. You will be covering a residential portfolio, with properties in the Surrey area. Please apply now if you have experience as a residential property inspector.
- We are currently looking for an experienced Property Inspector
- Please apply now if you have experience as a residential Property Inspector