Property - Property & Asset Management jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Property & Asset Management jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent£18,000 - £30,000
Hornbuckle is a market leading property and pension specialist with a property book of over £1bn. Due to continued growth they are looking for candidates with property experience to add value to their growing team in Edinburgh.
SalePermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- Dynamic Private Pension Funds
- Newly created exciting opportunities
Our client, a leading utilities contractor, is looking for a Scheduling Manager to lead a growing team of six. This is an opportunity to put processes in place and train the team, ensuring jobs are scheduled on a timely and accurate basis.
North West EnglandPermanent£25,000 - £29,000
- Leading Utilities Contractor
- Permanent Opportunity
Estate Staff Manager, Liverpool / Manchester, £25,000-£29,000
CroydonPermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent Opportunity
Our client are looking for an experience Legal Secretary/Property Administrator who is able to deal with a wide range of duties and tasks. You will need the following strengths to be successful:
- A good understanding of Residential Property Management and current legislation
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good numerical skills
- Diplomatic nature
- Ability to work as a team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritise workload and work under pressure
DurhamPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Do you have a Property Administration background?
- Do you have a Legal Administration background?
The role of Property Manager is to facilitate existing and prospective tenant by providing day to day management of the sites. You will report into the Business Support Manager or Area Property Manager. The Property Manager will work closely with the Property Team ensuring tenant satisfaction and full utilisation of all sites.
BristolPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Property Manager
- Excellent Organisation
An exciting opportunity for an Asset and Maintenance Manager to join a social housing provider in Bristol
West MidlandsPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Social Housing
- Delivering a high quality service to customers
My client is looking for a Maintenance Operative who is mobile within the Midlands.
BirminghamPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Maintenance Operative - Mobile - Established UK Brand
- West Midlands
My client is looking to recruit a number of M&E Maintenance Technicians for the UK to provide a service to the Company's clients in respect of maintenance / service / repairs and installation of a variety of building services. This will be achieved via the practical implementation of the company's maintenance system and the utilisation of the candidate's knowledge and experience.
EdinburghPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Building Services Engineer - Facilities Managment
To provide a whole range of secretarial and organisational support to Edinburgh's Business Space team to enable it to execute the firm's strategy and business plan and to provide best in class service
- Global commercial real estate service firm
- Pro-active candidate who is able to balance heavy work load