Property - Project Manager jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
- East LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
Seeking an ambitious Property Manager in East London within to work on an exciting project as the company expand their Private Rented Sector Portfolio
City of LondonPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Seeking ambitious Property Manager to work on an exciting project
- Fantastic opportunity for someone who is willing to invest in their future
A leading commercial FM service provider is currently looking for a Small Works Project Manager to support the refurbishments, repairs and installation of a variety of building services to corporate offices in central London.
South West LondonTemporary£140 - £150 per day (£36,397 - £38,997)
- Refurbs / Repairs / Installation
- Building services
This assistant project manager job is required for a 2 million pound capital project, the assistant project manager will be reporting into the project manager and working closely alongside the regional programme manager and regional asset manager.
This assistant project manager job will be covering South West London and surrounding areas from Waterloo to Kingston etc
- Interim asssitant project manager required in South West London
- Working on capital investment project within the NHS