Property - Project Manager jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Project Manager jobs
An Assistant Project Manager role with a service provider, specialising in the health care sector.
StaffordshirePermanent£23,500 - £25,000
- A fantastic assistant project manager position in Preston
- A permanent role with opportunities for progression
Customer Care Project Manager required for a quality and customer focused house builder based Staffordshire.
PrestonPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- Trainee opportunity to grow into a project manager for house builder
- Project Co-Ordinator vacancy with great career prospects
The post holder will be responsible for working with key stakeholders on the planning and delivery of selected projects across the Trust, principally in the initial development and co-ordination of selected Property Services projects including but not limited to capital development commissioning / decommissioning and procurement.
StaffordshireTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- A permanent position in Preston
- A great estates opportunity within the Projects Team
We are recruiting for a temporary, possibly temporary to permanent position for a Property Care Co-Ordinator to be based in Staffordshire.
East LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Property, Customer Care, Housing
- Scheduling, Technical Co-Ordinator
Seeking an ambitious Property Manager in East London within to work on an exciting project as the company expand their Private Rented Sector Portfolio
- Seeking ambitious Property Manager to work on an exciting project
- Fantastic opportunity for someone who is willing to invest in their future