Property - Corporate Real Estate jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Corporate Real Estate jobs
- BradfordTemporary£19,000 - £22,000
My Client is one of the largest Building Societies, they are current seeking a Property & Estates Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working in commercial property administration.
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Property Administrator
- Brilliant Organisation
- The objective of this role is to support the Director and Associate Directors of Client Accounts. This will be achieved by:
- Managing a Client Accounting team in order to meet challenging client targets, service levels and to ensure continuity of service delivery
- Ensuring that statutory and regulatory requirements, including those of HM Revenue & Customs and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors are satisfied for the Company and its clients
- Working with the Director and Associate Directors of Client Accounts to create an industry leading Client Accounts team, which is considered a 'Centre of Excellence' both internally and externally.
City of LondonPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- FTSE 250 Property Management Company
- Opportunity to lead one of the strongest performing client accounts teams around
The successful Facilities Administrator will be providing support to the operations team, finance, surveyors, regional facilities managers and on-site staff.
You will be providing the highest level of customer service to the external and internal stakeholders by providing and maintaining a central hub of relevant and accurate data
City of LondonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Team based in Finsbury, London
- Must have previous administration experience in a customer service setting
The senior FM Coordinator will work with the Northern Regional Facilities Managers to assist in the day to day management of sites within the clients portfolio.
This role is based in Finsbury, London.
- Working alongside the Northern Regional Facilities Managers based in Finsbury
- You will have previous Facilities experience, ideally in a Real Estate setting