Property - Corporate Real Estate jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Corporate Real Estate jobs
Our client is seeking to grow rapidly. In order to facilitate this expansion, we are looking to appoint an Executive PA to provide support to the Managing Director, COO and the wider team. This is a newly created role and the successful candidate will report to the senior management team.
BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Very dynamic Private Propety Investment company based in Edinburgh.
- Searching for an organised, driven individual with initiative.
Sales Ledger Clerk
£20,000 - £22,000
Close to good public transport links
City of LondonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
- Sales Ledger Clerk
- Great Opportunity
- The objective of this role is to support the Director and Associate Directors of Client Accounts. This will be achieved by:
- Managing a Client Accounting team in order to meet challenging client targets, service levels and to ensure continuity of service delivery
- Ensuring that statutory and regulatory requirements, including those of HM Revenue & Customs and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors are satisfied for the Company and its clients
- Working with the Director and Associate Directors of Client Accounts to create an industry leading Client Accounts team, which is considered a 'Centre of Excellence' both internally and externally.
- FTSE 250 Property Management Company
- Opportunity to lead one of the strongest performing client accounts teams around