Property - Agency and Landlord & tenant jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Agency and Landlord & tenant jobs
- Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
Working within a busy Tenancy Department team, the purpose of this role is to complete the necessary pre-tenancy documentation and accounting tasks required. You will confidently liaise with colleague in the front offices and Property Managers to provide a seamless service to Landlords and Tenants from offer to completion of paperwork.
LeedsPermanent£27,000 - £32,000
- Fantastic opportunity to work in modern offices in Richmond, West London
- Immediate start for a Tenancy Assistant for a reputable Estate Agents
Due to continued success and company growth, Page Personnel Finance are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on behalf of a leading estate agency in Leeds, to work within their growing Finance team.
LondonTemporary£9 - £16
- Exciting and unique role within a growing Finance team
- Dynamic, forward-thinking and well-respected business
Looking for a range of experienced Caretaker/Handymen who have or want to work in the public sector, in London and in the surrounding areas
LondonPermanent£23,000 - £34,000
- After a variety of caretakers
- Caretakers with varying experience and qualifications
Looking for Housing Officers / Neighbourhood Managers/ Case Managers/ ASB/ Lettings Negotiators / Project Managers/ Supported Housing / Estate Managers with a varied background and experience from assistants to managers
- Looking for Housing Officers with varying degrees of experience
- Do not specifically have to have housing experience
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior Lettings Negotiator to join our client's team in Putney, London
North LondonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- We are currently looking for an enthausiastic Junior Lettings Negiotiator
- Apply now if you are looking for an opportunity in the Putney area
A fantastic role for those who enjoy working in a fast paced environment towards highly rewarding financial targets.
LondonTemporary£15 - £16 per hour (£31,198 - £33,277)
- Exciting oppurtunity for ambitious individuals!
- Apply now to join a first-rate estate agents!
Delivering a responsive, efficient and customer focused housing management service to residents and prospective residents; representing and championing the firm and its values at all times. We have roles available all around London and Slough.
StevenageTemporary£12 - £14 per hour (£24,958 - £29,118)
- Exciting housing management role to really help the community!
- Apply today to become a part of a dynamic team!
A high responsibility role, the chosen candidate will be providing a full tenancy management service to various parties, including current tenants, former tenants, shared owners and leaseholders.
Please note an enhanced DBS is required.
- Exciting opportunity to join a close knit team based in Stevenage
- Must have a driving licence