Property - Agency and Landlord & tenant jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Agency and Landlord & tenant jobs
- LondonTemporary£9 - £16
Looking for a range of experienced Caretaker/Handymen who have or want to work in the public sector, in London and in the surrounding areas
LondonPermanent£23,000 - £34,000
- After a variety of caretakers
- Caretakers with varying experience and qualifications
Looking for Housing Officers / Neighbourhood Managers/ Case Managers/ ASB/ Lettings Negotiators / Project Managers/ Supported Housing / Estate Managers with a varied background and experience from assistants to managers
ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Looking for Housing Officers with varying degrees of experience
- Do not specifically have to have housing experience
Property Manager, Manchester, £18,000
ManchesterPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Property Manager - Lettings
The purpose of the Property Coordinator is to ensure completion of administrative tasks, support Directors and Property Managers. Perform Credit Control duties and support team members as and when required.
- Property Coordinator
- Excellent Business
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior Lettings Negotiator to join our client's team in Putney, London
North LondonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- We are currently looking for an enthausiastic Junior Lettings Negiotiator
- Apply now if you are looking for an opportunity in the Putney area
A fantastic role for those who enjoy working in a fast paced environment towards highly rewarding financial targets.
LondonTemporary£15 - £16 per hour (£31,198 - £33,277)
- Exciting oppurtunity for ambitious individuals!
- Apply now to join a first-rate estate agents!
Delivering a responsive, efficient and customer focused housing management service to residents and prospective residents; representing and championing the firm and its values at all times. We have roles available all around London and Slough.
StevenageTemporary£12 - £14 per hour (£24,958 - £29,118)
- Exciting housing management role to really help the community!
- Apply today to become a part of a dynamic team!
A high responsibility role, the chosen candidate will be providing a full tenancy management service to various parties, including current tenants, former tenants, shared owners and leaseholders.
Please note an enhanced DBS is required.
City of LondonPermanent£14,000 - £16,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a close knit team based in Stevenage
- Must have a driving licence
An Estate Agency based in the Central London are looking to expand their lettings team and have a vacancy for a Lettings Negotiator.
The role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move into an agency which manage high end properties.
North West LondonPermanent£16,000 - £18,000
- Ideally minimal experience at a credible agency
- Based in Central London
An Estate Agency based near Kings Cross Station North West London are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join a small team. The role is an excellent opportunity to grown a portfolio within the organization, increase year revenue generated to ultimately increase the commission you can earn.
The role may eventually will offer progression to a senior/ management role.
- Based in Central North London, near Kings Cross Station
- Lettings Negotiator role- Must have experince