Property - Agency and Landlord & tenant jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Agency and Landlord & tenant jobs
- LondonTemporary£9 - £16
Looking for a range of experienced Caretaker/Handymen who have or want to work in the public sector, in London and in the surrounding areas
LondonPermanent£23,000 - £34,000
- After a variety of caretakers
- Caretakers with varying experience and qualifications
Looking for Housing Officers / Neighbourhood Managers/ Case Managers/ ASB/ Lettings Negotiators / Project Managers/ Supported Housing / Estate Managers with a varied background and experience from assistants to managers
ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Looking for Housing Officers with varying degrees of experience
- Do not specifically have to have housing experience
Property Manager, Manchester, £18,000
- Property Manager - Lettings
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior Lettings Negotiator to join our client's team in Putney, London
North LondonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- We are currently looking for an enthausiastic Junior Lettings Negiotiator
- Apply now if you are looking for an opportunity in the Putney area
A fantastic role for those who enjoy working in a fast paced environment towards highly rewarding financial targets.
LondonTemporary£15 - £16 per hour (£31,198 - £33,277)
- Exciting oppurtunity for ambitious individuals!
- Apply now to join a first-rate estate agents!
Delivering a responsive, efficient and customer focused housing management service to residents and prospective residents; representing and championing the firm and its values at all times. We have roles available all around London and Slough.
StevenageTemporary£12 - £14 per hour (£24,958 - £29,118)
- Exciting housing management role to really help the community!
- Apply today to become a part of a dynamic team!
A high responsibility role, the chosen candidate will be providing a full tenancy management service to various parties, including current tenants, former tenants, shared owners and leaseholders.
Please note an enhanced DBS is required.
City of LondonPermanent£14,000 - £16,000
- Exciting opportunity to join a close knit team based in Stevenage
- Must have a driving licence
An Estate Agency based in the Central London are looking to expand their lettings team and have a vacancy for a Lettings Negotiator.
The role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move into an agency which manage high end properties.
North West LondonPermanent£16,000 - £18,000
- Ideally minimal experience at a credible agency
- Based in Central London
An Estate Agency based near Kings Cross Station North West London are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join a small team. The role is an excellent opportunity to grown a portfolio within the organization, increase year revenue generated to ultimately increase the commission you can earn.
The role may eventually will offer progression to a senior/ management role.
- Based in Central North London, near Kings Cross Station
- Lettings Negotiator role- Must have experince