Paralegal - Paralegal / Legal Assistant - Private Practice jobs
131 Matching Jobs
Paralegal / Legal Assistant - Private Practice jobs
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced International Arbitration Paralegal to join a top Legal firm in London to cover a mat leave on a 6 or 9 month contract to start with!
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced International Arbitration Paralegal!
- A 6 or 9 month chance to cover a mat leave and join a top US law firm in London!
We are very interested in hearing from a German speaking Arbitration Paralegal who is interested in joining a US law firm - a great opportunity for any candidate!
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- German language skills
- International Arbitration - US Law Firm
A law firm in London is searching for a Senior Property Paralegal at their office in London.
- A top law firm in London is looking for a Senior Property Paralegal.
- This is on a permanent contract.
Michael Page are always recruiting Japanese Speaking Document Review Lawyers for future projects.
LondonTemporary£20 - £40 per hour (£41,597 - £83,194)
- Top city law firms are looking for Japanese speaking document review lawyers
- The roles are temporary positions with full time hours
Banking and Finance Litigation Document Review Lawyers are always required at a top Law Firms for a temporary roles. The successful candidates will be a qualified lawyers.
LondonTemporary£27,000 - £28,000
- We are always interested in hearing from Document Review Lawyers
- The successful candidates will be qualified lawyers in a Common Law juridiction
A top international law firm is looking to hire a Paralegal/PA within their Private Client team in Lonsdon, specifically working on Trust disputes.
LondonTemporary£25 - £40 per hour (£51,996 - £83,194)
- A top international law firm is looking for a Paralegal/PA.
- This will sit within their Private Client department.
We are always looking for European Language Speaking Document Review Lawyers.
- European Language Speaking Document Review Lawyers
- Temporary Role in London based firms
We are always looking for Candidates with Training Contracts secured for paralegal roles
- We are always looking for candidates with Training Contracts already secured
- Many of the firms we work with require
We are always looking for Immediately available document review paralegals to step into roles at top legal firms in London!
WarwickshirePermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- We are always looking for immediately available document review paralegals!
- Please get in touch if you are available and have document review experience!
Are you a Paralegal currently living in Warwickshire and working in a legal role that you feel offers you little or no progression? Would you be willing to retrain and work and work in a property role that would get you qualified as a Commercial Property Solicitor? Do you want to be part of a firm who are growing rapidly and that your role would be an integral part of their growth plans? Apply for this job if this applies to you!
- Property Paralegal - Warwickshire
- Genuine Training Contract Prospects