Paralegal - Paralegal / Legal Assistant - Private Practice jobs
137 Matching Jobs
Paralegal / Legal Assistant - Private Practice jobs
- LondonTemporary£40 - £40 per hour (£83,194)
We are always interested in hearing from UK Qualified Litigation Lawyers. The successful candidates will be UK qualified litigation lawyers.
LondonTemporary£45,000 - £80,000
- We are always interested in hearing from UK Qualified Litigation Lawyers
- Successful candidates will ideally be UK Qualified Lawyers trained in City firms
An opportunity for a fluent Arabic speaker to join a leading international Claims team in London.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Exciting opportunity for an Arabic speaking lawyer
- 12 month fixed term contract
A top law firm is looking for a Finance Paralegal on a Permanent basis.
LondonTemporary£25 - £40 per hour (£51,996 - £83,194)
- A top international law firm is looking for a Finance Paralegal.
- This is on a permanent basis.
We are always looking for European Language Speaking Document Review Lawyers.
- European Language Speaking Document Review Lawyers
- Temporary Role in London based firms
Michael Page are always looking for foreign language speaking lawyers, with legal experience, to assist with document review and other temporary positions in London.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Top city law firms are often looking for foreign language speaking lawyers
- The roles are temporary positions with full time hours
We are always looking for exceptional Paralegals in London with outstanding academics and extensive Litigation experience.
- We are always looking for exceptional Litigation Paralegal
- Send us your CV for future vacacies at top US law firms
An exciting opportunity has arisen with an international law firm who are looking to recruit a Property Litigation Paralegal into their Birmingham City Centre office.
- Property Litigation Paralegal
An interesting and rare opportunity has arisen for a PSL Paralegal to join one of Birmingham's leading firms to work within a PSL capacity.
- Legal 500 Private Practice
This is an exciting opportunity for a fluent Italian speaking paralegal to join the highly regarded disputes team of an international London city law firm.
- An opportunity to join a top international law firm
- 6 weeks +