Paralegal - Paralegal / Legal Assistant - Private Practice jobs
119 Matching Jobs
Paralegal / Legal Assistant - Private Practice jobs
- LondonTemporary£30 - £40 per hour (£62,395 - £83,194)
- Page Personal is currently looking for Chinese speaking qualified lawyers.
- We get various requests for Chinese Speaking Document Review Lawyers.
LondonTemporary£20 - £40 per hour (£41,597 - £83,194)
- Page Personal are looking to register Chinese Speaking Document Review Lawyer
- We get various requests for Chinese Speaking Document Review Lawyer
Michael Page is currently recruiting for Mandarin Speaking Document Review Lawyers.
LondonTemporary£15 - £25 per hour (£31,198 - £51,996)
- Top city law firms are looking for Mandarin speaking document review lawyers
- The roles are temporary positions with full time hours
If you are a commercial litigation paralegal with fluency in Mandarin or Cantonese then do get in touch as we have noticed an increased need for these language skills in the current legal market.
WarwickshirePermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- Interested in hearing from Cantonese / Mandarin speaking Paralegals with LPC
- Document review, Paralegal tasks - creating bundles, filing, indexes
Are you a Paralegal currently living in Warwickshire and working in a legal role that you feel offers you little or no progression? Would you be willing to retrain and work and work in a property role that would get you qualified as a Commercial Property Solicitor? Do you want to be part of a firm who are growing rapidly and that your role would be an integral part of their growth plans? Apply for this job if this applies to you!
ChelmsfordPermanent£18,000 - £19,000
- Property Paralegal - Warwickshire
- Genuine Training Contract Prospects
A fantastic opportunity for a paralegal in Chelmsford for a Paralegal in Clinical Negligence
CambridgePermanent£22,000 - £24,000
- Fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal in Chelmsford
- If you live in Essex and are looking for great legal experience this is for you!
A law firm in Cambridge with offices around the UK is looking for an Agricultural Paralegal to join them on a permanent contract.
LondonTemporary£40 - £40 per hour (£83,194)
- A regional law firm is looking for a Paralegal on a permanent contract.
- This will be in their Agriculture team in Cambridge.
We are always interested in hearing from UK Qualified Litigation Lawyers. The successful candidates will be UK qualified litigation lawyers.
LondonTemporary£45,000 - £80,000
- We are always interested in hearing from UK Qualified Litigation Lawyers
- Successful candidates will ideally be UK Qualified Lawyers trained in City firms
An opportunity for a fluent Arabic speaker to join a leading international Claims team in London.
LondonTemporary£22,000 - £30,000
- Exciting opportunity for an Arabic speaking lawyer
- 12 month fixed term contract
The French Speaking Paralegal will be working alongside fee earners within the litigation department, often reporting directly to Partners. An understanding of French law and an appreciation for how differing disciplines work together is essential (e.g. how contracts law related to administrative law)
- French speaking paralegal with knowledge of French Law
- Document bundling, docuemnt review, general paralegal tasks