Paralegal - Paralegal / Legal Assistant - In House jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Paralegal / Legal Assistant - In House jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
Hornbuckle is a market leading property and pension specialist with a property book of over £1bn. Due to continued growth they are looking for Paralegal's within Edinburgh to join their specialist team.
LondonTemporary£200 - £250 per day (£51,996 - £64,995)
- Dynamic Private Pension Funds
- Newly created exciting opportunities
Michael Page are looking for a Legal Taxonomist to work for a large organisation based in London.
FolkestoneTemporary£18,000 - £31,000
- Multinational information and analytics company
- Legal Taxonomist - London
Level and complexity of the duties and responsibilities outlined below will be dependent on qualification, experience and level / grade.
- Maternity Contract. 12 Month FTC. Commencing in Feb 2017
- Based in Kent. Salary dependent on experience.
I am always looking to hear from in-house legal professionals, or private practice paralegals looking to get their foot in the door for an in-house role.
All experience levels considered; candidates must be immediately available or flexible to start new positions on short notice.
- Always seeking Paralegals looking to work in-house
- Roles are based in London/Surrey. Temp and FTC Opportunities.
We are always recruiting for Romanian Speaking Document Review Lawyers.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Top city law firms are looking for Romanian speakers to assist in document revie
- This will be a temporary project with full time hours
My Client is seeking a Legal Assistant to join on a Permanent basis.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful applicant will be the SOLE In-House Legal contact within this business. There will be the expectation that the successful candidate has the ability to work autonomously, seek answers and information where required, work on minimal instruction and own initiative.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Legal Assistant to work In-House on Perm basis
- Perfect if you have an interest in Employment, Contracts and HR
In-house IP Paralegal opportunity
CardiffPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Global Company looking for an IP Paralegal
- Based in London
Financial Services company looking for Data Protection Analyst
South West LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Financial Services company looking for Data Protection Analyst
- Based in Cardiff
- to be responsible for the provision of support to the legal team and the business. ensure that the administration of the department is kept up to date and is true and accurate;
- support the lawyers in the legal team in respect of M&A transactions, commercial work, property and generally; and
- ensure that the online training programmes are compliant with current practice
FarnboroughTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- Paralegal for Science-based Company
- South-West London
Seeking a paralegal/Junior Contracts Manager/Legal Assistant for a temp-to-perm opportunity based in Farnborough.
The succesful candidate will have worked in Technology or IT prior. Will be available to commence a temp role working 20/30 hours per week (the company is flexible) and will be open to being made permanent on a full time basis following.
- Temp to Perm opportunity based in Surrey - initially working 20/30 hours p'wk
- The successful candidate will have Technology Transactional exp.