Paralegal - Paralegal / Legal Assistant - In House jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Paralegal / Legal Assistant - In House jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
Hornbuckle is a market leading property and pension specialist with a property book of over £1bn. Due to continued growth they are looking for Paralegal's within Edinburgh to join their specialist team.
- Dynamic Private Pension Funds
- Newly created exciting opportunities
I am always looking to hear from in-house legal professionals, or private practice paralegals looking to get their foot in the door for an in-house role.
All experience levels considered; candidates must be immediately available or flexible to start new positions on short notice.
- Always seeking Paralegals looking to work in-house
- Roles are based in London/Surrey. Temp and FTC Opportunities.
We are always recruiting for Romanian Speaking Document Review Lawyers.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Top city law firms are looking for Romanian speakers to assist in document revie
- This will be a temporary project with full time hours
My Client is seeking a Legal Assistant to join on a Permanent basis.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful applicant will be the SOLE In-House Legal contact within this business. There will be the expectation that the successful candidate has the ability to work autonomously, seek answers and information where required, work on minimal instruction and own initiative.
NottinghamshirePermanent£30,000 - £45,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Legal Assistant to work In-House on Perm basis
- Perfect if you have an interest in Employment, Contracts and HR
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Legal Counsel to join a company who have a strong global presence and who are looking to strengthen their legal team within their European operations.
- Assistant Legal Counsel
Are you looking to take your legal career in house? Do you have extensive litigation/dispute resolution experience? Are you based in or around the Northampton region? Yes to all of these? Then this Senior Litigation Executive opportunity is for you!
WolverhamptonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Senior Litigation Executive
- In House Legal Team
Our client, an In House Legal team based in the Black Country region are seeking an In House Paralegal to join the team in what is a genuinely rare & exciting opportunity!
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- In House Paralegal
- Rare & Exciting Opportunity in the Black Country
Our client, a well known not for profit body based in Birmingham are seeking an In House Paralegal to take on a very interesting role within their organisation.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- In House Paralegal
In-house IP Paralegal opportunity
- Global Company looking for an IP Paralegal
- Based in London