Paralegal - Paralegal / Legal Assistant - In House jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Paralegal / Legal Assistant - In House jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
Hornbuckle is a market leading property and pension specialist with a property book of over £1bn. Due to continued growth they are looking for Paralegal's within Edinburgh to join their specialist team.
- Dynamic Private Pension Funds
- Newly created exciting opportunities
Our client, a regulatory body based in Birmingham have instructed us to recruit a small team of paralegals to work on an exciting and unique project commencing in June 2017!
BirminghamPermanent£24,000 - £30,000
- In House Paralegal
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an In House Commercial Paralegal with a global company based in Birmingham City Centre. If you want to work for an instantly recognisable brand who have already recruited some of the best lawyers in Birmingham and you want the opportunity to be able to develop your career alongside these lawyers then this could be the opportunity for you!
- In House Commercial Paralegal
- Global Company - Birmingham City Centre
Are you working as a Property Paralegal within a law firm but would rather be working in house? Do you live within commutable distance from Wolverhampton? If so then this In House Paralegal opportunity could be what you have been looking for!
- In House Property Paralegal
Are you seeking an opportunity to take your legal career in house? Are you looking for a new opportunity that can genuinely offer you a work life balance? If you're answering yes to the questions then you will definitely want to find out more about this rare opportunity that can offer you this!
- In House Property Lawyer - Legal Executive
- West Midlands
Have you been seeking an opportunity to take your legal career in house? Are you looking for a role that can offer this without having to have prior in house experience? Do you want to be working on technically challenging legal matters whilst working for a nationally very well known brand?
- Litigation Executive
- In House Legal Team - Northampton
Our client, a regulatory body based in Birmingham City Centre are recruiting for a Claims Investigator to join their team on a 5 month fixed term contract.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Claims Investigator
- Birmingham City Centre
My Client is seeking a Legal Assistant to join on a Permanent basis.
MordenPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Legal Assistant to work In-House on Perm basis
- All-encompassing Legal Assistant with a hand in both Paralegal and support
Must have a solid understanding of SAR and Anti Money Laundering and discretion dealing with high net worth and high profile individuals
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- My client is seeking a Legal Practice Administrator to join their team ASAP
- AML/KYC expertise and a keen interest in High Net Worth Private Client essential
Purpose of the role is to support the expanding business in developing its brand globally and growing through a series of commercial engagements; To support the business on a number of legal matters; Provide strong expert advice internally and liaise efficiently and effectively with partner external law firms.
- My Client is seeking a Paralegal on a permanent basis
- Excellent opportunity to join an iconic brand, based in the heart of London