Paralegal - Paralegal / Legal Assistant - In House jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Paralegal / Legal Assistant - In House jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
Hornbuckle is a market leading property and pension specialist with a property book of over £1bn. Due to continued growth they are looking for Paralegal's within Edinburgh to join their specialist team.
- Dynamic Private Pension Funds
- Newly created exciting opportunities
The role of Commercial Paralegal will sit within the Central Legal Team based in Birmingham City Centre and this is an excellent opportunity for any individual who is looking to work for a global brand and who wants to be challenged with complex legal work on a daily basis.
LondonTemporary£15 - £22 per hour (£31,198 - £45,756)
- Commercial Paralegal
- In House Legal Team - Birmingham
I am always looking to hear from in-house legal professionals, or private practice paralegals looking to get their foot in the door for an in-house role.
All experience levels considered; candidates must be immediately available or flexible to start new positions on short notice.
WolverhamptonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Seeking immediately available Paralegals for short-term temporary assignments!
- Roles are based in Private Practice Firms and In-House teams across London
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a client who are based in the Black Country and who are looking to recruit an In House Paralegal to work closely with their Head of Legal on a wide range of legal matters.
- In House Paralegal
- Black Country
An in house legal team based in Worcestershire are recruiting for a Legal Assistant on a part time based until the end of June 2017.
FolkestoneTemporary£18,000 - £31,000
- Legal Assistant
Level and complexity of the duties and responsibilities outlined below will be dependent on qualification, experience and level / grade.
- Maternity Contract. 12 Month FTC. Commencing in Feb 2017
- Based in Kent. Salary dependent on experience.
We are always recruiting for Romanian Speaking Document Review Lawyers.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Top city law firms are looking for Romanian speakers to assist in document revie
- This will be a temporary project with full time hours
My Client is seeking a Legal Assistant to join on a Permanent basis.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful applicant will be the SOLE In-House Legal contact within this business. There will be the expectation that the successful candidate has the ability to work autonomously, seek answers and information where required, work on minimal instruction and own initiative.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Legal Assistant to work In-House on Perm basis
- Perfect if you have an interest in Employment, Contracts and HR
In-house IP Paralegal opportunity
- Global Company looking for an IP Paralegal
- Based in London