Paralegal - Paralegal / Legal Assistant - In House jobs
21 Matching Jobs
Paralegal / Legal Assistant - In House jobs
- Featured JobEdinburghPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
Hornbuckle is a market leading property and pension specialist with a property book of over £1bn. Due to continued growth they are looking for Paralegal's within Edinburgh to join their specialist team.
LondonTemporary£30,000 - £37,000
- Dynamic Private Pension Funds
- Newly created exciting opportunities
As a Company Secretarial Assistant, you will be responsible for providing Company Secretariat services and governance oversight to the Trustee Boards and sub-committees of the plc Company. You will actively support the Assistant Company Secretariat Manager in the performance of these duties.
LondonTemporary£18 - £33,000 per hour (£37,437 - £68,634,720)
- Are you looking to advance your career in Company Secretarial?
- An exciting opportunity to work as part of a Co Sec team at a global brand!
Commercial Contracts Paralegal role, working with a broad range of contracts i.e. Research contracts, supplier agreements, NDA's etc.
Temp role commencing immediately and lasting at least four weeks - ongoing.
LondonPermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- My client, an esteemed research and education body, requires a Paralegal
- This will be a temporary role starting immediately
We are interested to hear from German speaking paralegal who is an LPC graduates with a knowledge of German Law to join a growing in-house team in North West London.
- German speaking Paralegal
- In-House permanent role
I am always looking to hear from in-house legal professionals, or private practice paralegals looking to get their foot in the door for an in-house role.
All experience levels considered; candidates must be immediately available or flexible to start new positions on short notice.
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £35,000
- Always seeking Paralegals looking to work in-house
- Roles are based in London/Surrey. Temp and FTC Opportunities.
Working as part of a Legal team in London, specialising in Real Estate
Previous Property or Real Estate expertise is essential.
LondonPermanent£40,000 - £60,000
- Exciting opportunity for a Paralegal within Property to make a move In House
- Six month contract initially, view to permanent.
Looking for an in-house Paralegal for a great opportunity with a large-scale, global organisation.
- In-house role with a major international organisation
- LPC graduates are strongly encouraged to apply. Great salary.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Birmingham for a Senior Paralegal/Legal Executive to become the sole legal contact within a business who are in the relocating to Birmingham.
- Senior Paralegal/Legal Executive
- In House Birmingham Role
The role of Commercial Paralegal will sit within the Central Legal Team based in Birmingham City Centre and this is an excellent opportunity for any individual who is looking to work for a global brand and who wants to be challenged with complex legal work on a daily basis.
WolverhamptonPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Commercial Paralegal
- In House Legal Team - Birmingham
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a client who are based in the Black Country and who are looking to recruit an In House Paralegal to work closely with their Head of Legal on a wide range of legal matters.
- In House Paralegal
- Black Country