Paralegal - Contract Administrator / Contract Manager jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Contract Administrator / Contract Manager jobs
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Legal PA in Leeds city centre
- Legal PA
- Leeds based - Immediate start
A highly regarded Education Institution based in the East Midlands are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to work closely in conjunction with their in house legal team.
- Contracts Manager
- Education Institution
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Contracts Manager to work within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector.
LondonTemporary£30,000 - £40,000
- Contracts Manager
- Birmingham based with international travel involved
The basic role of the Contracts Manager is:
- Review and negotiate the terms of contracts with external organisations.
- The contracts manager will be further expected to enhance and develop existing understandings between my clients and external organisations to identify and promote possible new relationships.
See the detailed job description for further information.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- I am always looking for Contracts Managers for temp & contract opportunities
- Positions based in City of London, Greater London and Surrey.
A TV Production company is looking for a Business Affairs Assistant
WorcesterTemporary£25,000 - £27,000
- A TV Production Company is looking for a Contracts Manager
- on a Permanent basis
My client is looking to rectuit Company Secretarial Assistant to join our fast paced Governance and Company Secretarial Department. This is an exciting opportunity to further develop your existing skills in a highly professional environment where you will be fully supported to realise your potential.
West LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
- 12 month FTC - to perm
- Based in Worcester
This Contracts Manager role will involve:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various contracts.
- Working alongside other Contracts Managers in the team.
- Preparing and reviewing draft agreements.
- Undertaking due diligence and risk management activities.
- Ad-hoc project work.
LondonPermanent£38,000 - £42,000
- Research Contracts Manager
- A Top Academic Institution
This is an established role within a busy Legal and Business Affairs team. The right candidate will have excellent organisational skills, great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. The role provides an important liaison between Sync, Marketing, Finance and Legal and Business Affairs.
BerkshirePermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- An International Entertainment Company
- Music Industry
Resource for contractual questions on data protection/privacy issues to both internal and external customers.
- Legal Specialist with Data Protection experience
- Based in Berkshire