Paralegal - Contract Administrator / Contract Manager jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Contract Administrator / Contract Manager jobs
Our Bristol based client who operate within the health care & pharmaceutical sector are recruiting for a Contracts Manager who will have a specific expertise within research & development contracts.
- Contracts Manager
Are you a Contracts Manager/Paralegal looking to work in a broad legal role that will have you supporting several distinct & unique businesses? No two days will ever be the same in this job!
- In House Contracts Manager/Paralegal
Are you a Commercial Contracts Manager looking for your next opportunity? Do you want to work for an international business that can offer you exposure to many different sectors? Do you want to work with an international client base? This role could be for you if you're answering yes to these questions!
LondonTemporary£30,000 - £40,000
- Commercial Contracts Manager
- International Business - Birmingham
The basic role of the Contracts Manager is:
- Review and negotiate the terms of contracts with external organisations.
- The contracts manager will be further expected to enhance and develop existing understandings between my clients and external organisations to identify and promote possible new relationships.
See the detailed job description for further information.
- I am always looking for Contracts Managers for temp & contract opportunities
- Positions based in City of London, Greater London and Surrey.