Logistics - Transport Management jobs
45 Matching Jobs
Transport Management jobs
- CumbernauldPermanent£30,000 - £31,000
To help plan and manage the distribution of produce in a safe & timely manner in the most cost-effective way possible.
BuckinghamshirePermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Great opportunity within highly ambitious family business
- Looking for logistically-minded individual
Page Personnel Logistics are currently recruiting for a Transport Team Manager to work for a leading 3PL in Buckinghamshire.
South YorkshirePermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Fresh Food distributor
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading FMCG Distribution Business. To be considered for this opportunity you must be of Graduate calibre with 1-5 years experience within Logistics and able to commute across the Yorkshire area.
North West EnglandPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Graduate Opportunities - Leading FMCG Distribution Business
- Must Have 1-5 years Warehouse/Transport Experience
My client is a leading transport company who are now looking for a Transport Compliance Manager to join their team. This role is paying up to £35k and will involve travel to other depots.
GloucesterPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Transport Compliance Manager paying up to £35k
- This role is based in the Northwest and will involve travelling
An international events service company is looking for a Logistics Manager to manage the national logistics of their seasonal events. This role will be based at their site in Gloucester, however, will require travel around the UK.
AvonmouthPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- An international event services company is looking for a Logistics Manager.
- Based at their Gloucester site they will be required to travel nationally.
A national logistics provider is looking for a Transport Planner to join their successful team at their Avonmouth site.
BristolPermanent£30,000 - £31,000
- A national logistics service company is looking for a Transport Planner.
- Based at their site in Avonmouth.
A national leading parcel company is looking for a number of Transport Shift Managers to join their long standing outfit based in Bristol.
Kings LynnPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- A national leading parcels company is looking for Transport Shift Managers.
- Based at their start-up facility in Bristol.
As the Transport Clerk you will as part of the Transport team in delivering results to the Client to meet the requirements. you will do this by assisting the Transport Supervisor and through administrative duties.
HuntingdonTemporary£27,000 - £30,000
- Full - time position
- Market leading 3PL
Interim Transport Team Manager for a leading UK FMCG business based in Huntingdon
- Must Be Able To Start Immediately - 1 Year contract
- £27,000 - £30,000 Pro Rata
New opportunity for experienced Transport Shift Manager to join cross dock operation. This is a busy fast paced role where you will be managing Warehouse, Transport and office staff. You will gain great exposure in this role and there is opportunity to grow and develop within this successful business.
- Opportunity for career progression
- Are you flexible for 4 on 4 off day and night rotation?