Logistics - Transport Management jobs
72 Matching Jobs
Transport Management jobs
- StroudPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
A leading stockist/distributor is looking for an experienced Transport Planner to join their exciting team based in the surrounding Stroud area.
Milton KeynesPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A leading stockist/distributor is looking for a Transport Planner
- Based in the surrounding Stroud area.
A brilliant new opportunity is now open in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire for a Transport Shift Manager. This role will require you to be flexible and may involve shift work. Offering a competitive salary, great benefits and scope for progression.
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Leading 3PL - Multi Temperature
- Brilliant career development opportunities
My client, a market leading distribution company based in Birmingham, are currently seeking an experienced Transport Planner to add to their growing team.
The ideal candidate will have either Paragon Planning experience or competent system planning experience across other programs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to extend their career in the Transport Industry within a privately owned company renowned for progression and development.
South YorkshirePermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Seeking Experienced System Planners ideally with previous Paragon use
- MUST be flexible to work between 07:00 and 19:00
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Haulage Business in South Yorkshire as a Transport Planner.
- To plan own fleet to meet revenue, profit, DOT and COT targets and adhere to service and MOT schedules set by the Transport Operation.
- Instruct drivers start and end times
- Authorise driver timesheets and invoices
WarringtonPermanent£28,000 - £31,000
- Transport Planner - South Yorkshire
- Heavy Haulage / Abnormal Load Experience ESSENTIAL
The Transport Team Manager will support the management of a team of drivers, vehicles and administration staff to deliver the timely despatch of deliveries to customers and provide a store network with a first class service. Only candidates with Transport Management experience in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain experience will be considered.
NorthamptonPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Transport Team Manager for Leading Logistics Provider
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern. Days and Nights.
The Fleet Administrator job is a full time permanent role, offering social working hours, Monday - Friday and salary up to £22,000.
WarringtonPermanent£34,000 - £38,000
- Brilliant opportunity to join market leading 3PL
- Fleet/Transport experience is essential
A key client is looking for a Transport Shift Manager for their site within the Warrington area. Only applicants with experience in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector will be considered.
- Transport Shift Manager - Leading Logistics Operation
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern
The Transport Shift Manager will be responsible for the daily operations for large transport department leading the team to carry out KPI's and SLA's.
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Market leading 3PL
- Monday to Friday - shift rota
My client, a leading 3PL based in Birmingham, are currently seeking an experienced transport planning supervisor to add to their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any experienced planners that enjoy a customer facing role to progress with a leader in the industry.
- Sub-contract experience is essential - closed book contract experience ideal
- Competitive Salary - excellent progression opportunities