Logistics - Transport Management jobs
62 Matching Jobs
Transport Management jobs
- South YorkshirePermanent£28,000 - £35,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading FMCG Distribution Business. To be considered for this opportunity you must be of Graduate calibre with 1-5 years experience within Logistics and able to commute across the Yorkshire area.
ManchesterTemporary£24,000 - £28,000
- Graduate Opportunities - Leading FMCG Distribution Business
- Must Have 1-5 years Warehouse/Transport Experience
The successful Transport Supervisor will deal with a large fleet of drivers. They will debrief drivers, solve problems and do general administration. This role will be based on their Manchester site and will be 4 on 4 off, days and nights.
LeicestershirePermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- This is an interim role based in Manchester, 4 on 4 off, days and nights
- Must be able to start immediately and have Transport experience.
This is an exciting and operationally focused role for a leading 3PL based in Leicestershire, ideal for an experienced transport professional looking to progress in their career.
GuildfordPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Leading Leicestershire Based 3PL
- Monday - Friday PM Shift 14:00 - 22:00 / Fast Track for Progression
In the role of Operations Manager you will be joining a busy site in Guildford in a role which has real autonomy and flexibility.
WarringtonPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- Industry leading progression opportunities
- Competitive £ and package
The Transport Supervisor will lead the execution of Transport plan and provide leadership and supervision of day to day Transport issues, including debriefs and work in progress. This will include: vehicle route planning, de-briefing drivers, H&S, compliance and liaise with customers.
NorthamptonshirePermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Transport Supervisor - Brand New Site
- Excellent Opportunity with a growing food business
This role is a full time permanent position, the working hours are Sunday - Thursday -10pm-6am.
Transport and Warehouse Shift Manager will be managing a team of fleet and warehouse operatives in the smooth running of a cross dock operation.
SomersetPermanent£27,500 - £30,500
- Are you flexible to work a night shift?
- Do you have strong people management skills?
Opportunity for a Transport Supervisor to join a haulage company on a fast-growing and highly profitable bulk tanker contract based in Somerset
HuntingdonPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Transport Supervisor required for bulk tanker operation
- 4 on, 4 off, based in Somerset
My client is Currently recruiting for the role of Part Time Nights Transport Supervisor to cover the Weekend operation.
DerbyshirePermanent£24,000 - £30,000
- Weekend / Nights
I am currently recruiting for a very exciting opportunity based in the Derbyshire area for an experience Transport Planner / Supervisor. With remuneration of up to £30,000, this is certainly a lucrative opportunity for someone with a background in haulage or materials distribution.
BristolPermanent£23,000 - £24,000
- A background in construction materials or general haulier
- Vast opportunities for progression
An industry leading aggregates & cement organisation is looking for a Logistics Plant Supervisor to join their team in Central Bristol.
- A leading aggregates & cement company is looking for a Logistic Plant Supervisor
- Based at their site in Bristol.