Logistics - Network Modelling jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Network Modelling jobs
- DaventryTemporary£19,000 - £24,000
As the temp to perm European Transport Planner, you will be working in a sociable team in an office environment with sociable Monday - Friday office hours! This role is based in Daventry, Northmpatonshire
HuntingdonPermanent£21,000 - £24,000
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Monday - Friday office hours in Daventry
A new opportunity as a Transport Planner is available due to continued growth as part of a large 3PL business in Huntingdon.
BasingstokePermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Great opportunity due to continued growth
- Large 3PL Business
In the role of Transport Planner you will be responsible for planning the routes for the business's fleet based out of their site in Basingstoke.
South YorkshirePermanent£35,000 - £36,000
- Opportunity with a market leading global business
- Compeitive salary and sociable working hours
To act as the first point of contact for all customer requests for product deliveries.
To plan utilisation of vehicle & driver resources to ensure that all customers receive a delivery service which at least equals their expectations, whilst operating this service at minimum compatible levels of logistics costs
DaventryTemporary£19,000 - £20,000
- Opportunity to join a Global Business
- Easily commutable from most areas across South Yorkshire
Opportunity to join 3PL business on a temporary ongoing basis.
The hours of work are 4 on 4 off working DAYS AND NIGHTS. Please apply if you are fully flexible to work these hours.
DaventryPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Are you flexible to work 4 on 4 off DAY AND NIGHT SHIFT
- Are you available for a temporary ongoing assignment?
As European Transport Planner, you will be working in a sociable team in an office environment with sociable Monday - Friday office hours! This role is based in Daventry, Northmpatonshire.
DerbyshirePermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Would you like to work for a global leader in Logistics?
- Do you have Transport Planning experience?
I am actively looking to engage with both Senior Transport Planners and experienced Leaders for a new opportunity within Derbyshire as a Planning Team Leader.
WarringtonPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- An experience transport haulage or 3PL planner
- Managing a small team of between 3 and 6 network planners
The Transport Coordinator is accountable for any operational issues regarding drivers, deliveries & vehicles. Only applicants with previous experience in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector will be considered.
- Transport Coordinator for a well renowned Logistics Operations
- An excellent opportunity with a Professional Organisation - 12pm - 10pm