Logistics - Inventory Management jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- AvonmouthPermanent£31,000 - £34,000
A global logistics company is looking for Warehouse Planning & Systems Manager for their fast-paced site based in Avonmouth.
AvonmouthPermanent£26,000 - £27,000
- A global logistics company is looking for Warehouse Planning & Systems Manager.
- Based at their new Avonmouth facility.
An international logistics provider is looking for a Stock Control First Line Manager to join their new bespoke facility in Avonmouth which is due to launch in the coming months.
ElyPermanent£19,500 - £20,000
- An international logistics provider is looking for a Stock FLM.
- Based at their new facility in Avonmouth.
Stock Control Team Leader required for fast growing 3PL business. This is a full time permanent job role where you will be working on a shift rota E/L Monday - Friday.
ElyPermanent£35,000 - £37,000
- Brilliant opportunity for experienced Stock Controller
- Do you have strong communication skills?
Opportunity to join friendly Warehouse team to head up the Inventory and Stock department. You will be working for a people focused business who want to progress and develop their teams.
Bradley StokePermanent£28,000 - £31,000
- Do you have a strong background in Stock Management?
- Are you a strong people manager?
A national print and packaging company is looking for an experienced Stock Manager to run their goods in and stock department at their facility in Bradley Stoke.
ManchesterPermanent£19,000 - £20,000
- A national print and packaging company is looking for a Stock Manager.
- Based at their facility in Bristol
An exciting opportunity to join a growing team based in Manchester. The successful Stock Controller will work along two warehouses working 5 out of 7.
BlackburnPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Stock controller to join an E-commerce Warehouse
- This role is based in Manchester and is paying up to £20k
The successful Inventory Team Manager will manage a team of 15 Warehouse Operatives and will be based in Blackburn.
South YorkshirePermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- An exciting opportunity for an Inventory Controller to work in Blackburn
- This role is Monday to Friday paying up to £32k
To ensure accurate and timely picking of orders, the quality of product wrapping and packing. To ensure received goods inwards are accurately sorted, stored and recorded, including training and motivating warehouse operatives.
To work positively with Supervisors and Managers to implement quality improvement initiatives, improve performance, reduce cost and ensure security and safety within the area.
- Experienced Inventory and Logistics Team Leader
- Located in South Yorkshire