Logistics - Inventory Management jobs
2 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- South YorkshirePermanent£25,000 - £27,000
To ensure accurate and timely picking of orders, the quality of product wrapping and packing. To ensure received goods inwards are accurately sorted, stored and recorded, including training and motivating warehouse operatives.
To work positively with Supervisors and Managers to implement quality improvement initiatives, improve performance, reduce cost and ensure security and safety within the area.
BirminghamPermanent£38,000 - £39,000
- Experienced Inventory and Logistics Team Leader
- Located in South Yorkshire
My client a large Distribution Company based in Birmingham are currently seeking an experienced Stock and Admin Manager to improve their Operations team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced individuals to work with a global company which offers vast progression opportunities.
- Seeking experienced Stock Managers- MUST have 3 years experience
- Fantastic opportunity with global company