Logistics - Inventory Management jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- AvonmouthPermanent£26,000 - £27,000
An international logistics provider is looking for an Inventory Supervisor to join their new bespoke facility in Avonmouth which is due to launch in the coming months.
AvonmouthPermanent£25,000 - £34,000
- An international logistics provider is looking for an Inventory Supervisor.
- Based at their new facility in Avonmouth.
A global logistics company is looking for a Warehouse Planning & Systems Manager for their fast-paced site based in Avonmouth.
ManchesterPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- A global logistics company is looking for Warehouse Planning & Systems Manager.
- Based at their new Avonmouth facility.
My client is a growing UK company who are now looking for a Stock Controller to join their distribution centre in Manchester. This role will be managing new and old stock across the distribution centre and 8 branches and will be paying up to £30k.
- An exciting opportunity for a Stock Controller to join a growing company
- This role will be managing stock for a high volume distribution centre
Working Monday - Friday 9am-5pm, the Stock Controller will be on a 3 month temporary assignment to help with high levels of work load.
West YorkshirePermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- IMMEDIATE START!
- Brilliant 3 month temporary assignment now available
STOCK CONTROLLER REQUIRED!!
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire during an exciting period of growth.
OxfordshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Stock Controller
- Leading Manufacturing Business - West Yorkshire
Duty Bond Warehouse Manager will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely declaration of the holding, movement and duty liabilities for a broad range of Excise Goods stored within the warehouse.
ElyPermanent£35,000 - £37,000
- Brilliant opportunity based in Oxfordshire
- Do you have full understanding of Duty legislation?
Opportunity to join friendly Warehouse team to head up the Inventory and Stock department. You will be working for a people focused business who want to progress and develop their teams.
ElyPermanent£19,500 - £20,000
- Do you have a strong background in Stock Management?
- Are you a strong people manager?
Stock Control Team Leader required for fast growing 3PL business. This is a full time permanent job role where you will be working on a shift rota E/L Monday - Friday.
ManchesterPermanent£19,000 - £20,000
- Brilliant opportunity for experienced Stock Controller
- Do you have strong communication skills?
An exciting opportunity to join a growing team based in Manchester. The successful Stock Controller will work along two warehouses working 5 out of 7.
BlackburnPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Stock controller to join an E-commerce Warehouse
- This role is based in Manchester and is paying up to £20k
The successful Inventory Team Manager will manage a team of 15 Warehouse Operatives and will be based in Blackburn.
- An exciting opportunity for an Inventory Controller to work in Blackburn
- This role is Monday to Friday paying up to £32k