Logistics - Inventory Management jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- FelixstowePermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Inventory manager for Global 3PL business based in Felixstowe.
East LondonPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Inventory Manager
- Global 3PL logistics Provider
Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit a stock auditor for our client based in East London.
BedfordPermanent£33,000 - £35,000
- Leading furniture business
- Fantastic devlopment and progression opportunity
Inventory and Stock Manager for a Global Stockist and Distributor Client within a fast paced, high volume RDC based in Bedford/ Milton Keynes.
BirminghamPermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- Global Stockist and Distributor
- Based in Bedford/ Milton Keynes
My client, a leading 3PL based in Birmingham are currently seeking an experienced Stock Team Leader for their large site.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3years+ experience within a supervisory stock role whereby you can manage a team within both an office and warehouse environment.
Typical Hours will be Mon-Fri 12:00-20:00.
South YorkshirePermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Seeking an experienced stock supervisor to oversee a team of 15+
- MUST have experience within a fast paced retail warehouse
To ensure accurate and timely picking of orders, the quality of product wrapping and packing. To ensure received goods inwards are accurately sorted, stored and recorded, including training and motivating warehouse operatives.
To work positively with Supervisors and Managers to implement quality improvement initiatives, improve performance, reduce cost and ensure security and safety within the area.
BirminghamPermanent£38,000 - £39,000
- Experienced Inventory and Logistics Team Leader
- Located in South Yorkshire
My client a large Distribution Company based in Birmingham are currently seeking an experienced Stock and Admin Manager to improve their Operations team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced individuals to work with a global company which offers vast progression opportunities.
- Seeking experienced Stock Managers- MUST have 3 years experience
- Fantastic opportunity with global company