Logistics - Inventory Management jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- BristolPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
An international stockist/distributor is looking for a Warehouse Implementation Manager to assess their warehouse processes and strive for continuous improvement within the operation.
East LondonPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- An international stockist/distributor is looking for warehouse improvements.
- Based at their facility in Bristol.
Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit a project stock controller for our client in East London.
ManchesterPermanent£19,000 - £20,000
- Rapidly expanding business
- Fantastic Progression Opportunity
An exciting opportunity to join a growing team based in Manchester. The successful Stock Controller will work along two warehouses working 5 out of 7.
BlackburnPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Stock controller to join an E-commerce Warehouse
- This role is based in Manchester and is paying up to £20k
The successful Inventory Team Manager will manage a team of 15 Warehouse Operatives and will be based in Blackburn.
GloucesterPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- An exciting opportunity for an Inventory Controller to work in Blackburn
- This role is Monday to Friday paying up to £32k
This is an exciting opportunity for a Stock Manager to join a leading Events & Leisure supplier based in Gloucester. This will include a mix of being based on site in the warehouse as well as accompanying the team to a mix of fantastic events including Download Festival, Reading & Leeds Festival and Silverstone.
AndoverPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Stock Manager needed for growing Events & Leisure provider
- Gloucester based with travel requirements
Our client requires a Stock Controller for their site in Andover to help run a fast paced stockist/distribution operation
RadstockPermanent£25,000 - £29,000
- Stock Controller required for stockist/distributor
A global manufacturing retailer is looking for a Senior Warehouse Stock Controller to join their growing company at their head site in Radstock.
BedfordPermanent£33,000 - £35,000
- A global manufacturing retailer is looking for a Senior Stock Controller.
- Based in Radstock.
Inventory and Stock Manager for a Global Stockist and Distributor Client within a fast paced, high volume RDC based in Bedford/ Milton Keynes.
BirminghamPermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- Global Stockist and Distributor
- Based in Bedford/ Milton Keynes
My client, a leading 3PL based in Birmingham are currently seeking an experienced Stock Team Leader for their large site.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3years+ experience within a supervisory stock role whereby you can manage a team within both an office and warehouse environment.
Typical Hours will be Mon-Fri 12:00-20:00.
South YorkshirePermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Seeking an experienced stock supervisor to oversee a team of 15+
- MUST have experience within a fast paced retail warehouse
To ensure accurate and timely picking of orders, the quality of product wrapping and packing. To ensure received goods inwards are accurately sorted, stored and recorded, including training and motivating warehouse operatives.
To work positively with Supervisors and Managers to implement quality improvement initiatives, improve performance, reduce cost and ensure security and safety within the area.
- Experienced Inventory and Logistics Team Leader
- Located in South Yorkshire