Logistics - Inventory Management jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Inventory Management jobs
- GreenfordPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
Page Personnel Logistics are currently recruiting for an Inventory Coordinator for our client based in Greenford.
- Market Leading Brand
- Excellent progression opportunity
My client is looking for an individual to drive the **indirect procurement** strategic objectives as defined by the Procurement Manager, throughout the function, organisation and supply base. Ensure that materials are provided on time, to cost and at the specified quality for all items procured and maintain orders in line with ERP suggestions.
West YorkshirePermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Indirects Senior Buyer
- Indirects Senior Buyer, Paisley
A fantastic opportunity to join an expanding retail distribution business based in West Yorkshire as an Inventory Shift Manager.
Bradley StokePermanent£28,000 - £31,000
- Inventory Shift Manager - Leading UK Brand
- West Yorkshire
A national print and packaging company is looking for an experienced Stock Manager to run their goods in and stock department at their facility in Bradley Stoke.
ManchesterPermanent£19,000 - £20,000
- A national print and packaging company is looking for a Stock Manager.
- Based at their facility in Bristol
An exciting opportunity to join a growing team based in Manchester. The successful Stock Controller will work along two warehouses working 5 out of 7.
BlackburnPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Stock controller to join an E-commerce Warehouse
- This role is based in Manchester and is paying up to £20k
The successful Inventory Team Manager will manage a team of 15 Warehouse Operatives and will be based in Blackburn.
South YorkshirePermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- An exciting opportunity for an Inventory Controller to work in Blackburn
- This role is Monday to Friday paying up to £32k
To ensure accurate and timely picking of orders, the quality of product wrapping and packing. To ensure received goods inwards are accurately sorted, stored and recorded, including training and motivating warehouse operatives.
To work positively with Supervisors and Managers to implement quality improvement initiatives, improve performance, reduce cost and ensure security and safety within the area.
BirminghamPermanent£38,000 - £39,000
- Experienced Inventory and Logistics Team Leader
- Located in South Yorkshire
My client a large Distribution Company based in Birmingham are currently seeking an experienced Stock and Admin Manager to improve their Operations team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced individuals to work with a global company which offers vast progression opportunities.
- Seeking experienced Stock Managers- MUST have 3 years experience
- Fantastic opportunity with global company