Logistics - Import / Export jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Import / Export jobs
- WidnesPermanent£20,000 - £23,000
The Operations Controller, based in Widnes, is responsible for liaising directly with our customers, providing them with a first class end to end global logistics solution for the transportation of product, from supplier to receiver. They will work with a number of international and inter-modal transport organisations. Must have experience within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector.
BristolPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- Operations Controller required for an Excellent Logistics Provider
- An excellent opportunity with a view to going permanent
A national transport and logistics company are looking for an Import Client Co-ordinator to join their team in Bristol.
ManchesterPermanent£21,000 - £25,000
- A national transport and logistics company are looking for an Import Specialist.
- Based within their growing organisation at their Bristol site.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Export Clerk to work in a busy freight company based in Manchester. This role will be shift work paying up to £25k including shift allowance.
ManchesterPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- This role is based near to Manchester airport and will be shift work.
- This role is paying £25k including shift allowance
An exciting opportunity for an Air Export Coordinator to join one of the Top 10 Freight companies near to Manchester Airport.
This role will be handling all enquiries over phone and email and providing them with the most cost effective solution.
- An exciting opportunity to work with a Top 10 Freight company
- This role is based near to Manchester Airport
- Under general supervision from the Purchasing Controller's, this role provides administration support for the Purchasing Team.
DerbyshirePermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Full time, Permanent Role within Global Shipping Enterprise
- Great opportunity for recent graduates looking for a career in procurement
My client operates in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector and is looking to recruit a tenacious and time-effective planner to join their team in Derbyshire. The successful Air Freight Forwarder will be responsible for ensuring time-critical logistics deliveries are completed from across the global.
NottinghamshirePermanent£20,000 - £27,000
- A time-critical logistics environment with a daily challenge
- A dynamic and tenacious candidate is required for a fast-paced operation
I am currently recruiting for a Logistics Shipping Supervisor with experience in either ocean or air freight to North America or the Far East. I am recruiting for both an interim and permanent opportunity in the wider Nottinghamshire area.
- Expanding manufacturing business with growing revenues
- Ocean freight export to North America and the Far East
The successful Freight Forwarder will be based in Manchester and will report in to the Operations Manager. This role is Monday to Friday paying up to £26k.
North West EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- An exciting opportunity to work with a global freight campany
- This role is paying up to £24k and is based in Manchester
This role will be managing both the freight forwarding and logistics function within the UK for a global company. Must have a good all round knowledge of Air, Courier and European Road Freight.
This role is based in the North West and paying up to £60,000
CheshirePermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- An exciting opportunity in the North West within Air and Road Freight
- This role is based in the North West and is paying up to £60,000
The Export Shipping Clerk will prepare and provide documents to the customer in accordance with the terms of the shipment and standard operating procedures. The role will be based permanently on their Cheshire site. Experience in a previous export role ideally within a manufacturing environment in highly desirable.
- Export Shipping Clerk required for high profile manufacturer
- Experience within export for a manufacturing operation is essential