Logistics - Import / Export jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Import / Export jobs
- NottinghamshirePermanent£20,000 - £27,000
I am currently recruiting for a Logistics Shipping Supervisor with experience in either ocean or air freight to North America or the Far East. I am recruiting for both an interim and permanent opportunity in the wider Nottinghamshire area.
PrestonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Expanding manufacturing business with growing revenues
- Ocean freight export to North America and the Far East
The Logistics Coordinator will work within a team ensuring customs requirements are met.
HitchinPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Logistics Coordinator Required for well known Logistics Operation
- Applicants require knowledge of export/import, customs and compliance
The Carrier Coordinator will be working Monday - Friday office hours. You will be responsible for all requests for transport globally. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced transport professional who is looking for busy fast paced role working in a great team of focused professionals.
CheshirePermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- Do you have import/export experience?
- Do you have knowledge of multi modal transport operations?
The Export Shipping Clerk will prepare and provide documents to the customer in accordance with the terms of the shipment and standard operating procedures. The role will be based permanently on their Cheshire site. Experience in a previous export role ideally within a manufacturing environment in highly desirable.
- Export Shipping Clerk required for high profile manufacturer
- Experience within export for a manufacturing operation is essential