Logistics - Import / Export jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Import / Export jobs
Brilliant new opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to join forward thinking global business based in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
This is a fast paced job role with great opportunity to gain exposure and develop your career further.
DerbyshirePermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Opportunity to join growing global business
- Excellent career prospects
My client operates in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector and is looking to recruit a tenacious and time-effective planner to join their team in Derbyshire. The successful Air Freight Forwarder will be responsible for ensuring time-critical logistics deliveries are completed from across the global.
NottinghamshirePermanent£20,000 - £27,000
- A time-critical logistics environment with a daily challenge
- A dynamic and tenacious candidate is required for a fast-paced operation
I am currently recruiting for a Logistics Shipping Supervisor with experience in either ocean or air freight to North America or the Far East. I am recruiting for both an interim and permanent opportunity in the wider Nottinghamshire area.
- Expanding manufacturing business with growing revenues
- Ocean freight export to North America and the Far East
The successful Freight Forwarder will be based in Manchester and will report in to the Operations Manager. This role is Monday to Friday paying up to £26k.
North West EnglandPermanent£50,000 - £60,000
- An exciting opportunity to work with a global freight campany
- This role is paying up to £24k and is based in Manchester
This role will be managing both the freight forwarding and logistics function within the UK for a global company. Must have a good all round knowledge of Air, Courier and European Road Freight.
This role is based in the North West and paying up to £60,000
CheshirePermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- An exciting opportunity in the North West within Air and Road Freight
- This role is based in the North West and is paying up to £60,000
The Export Shipping Clerk will prepare and provide documents to the customer in accordance with the terms of the shipment and standard operating procedures. The role will be based permanently on their Cheshire site. Experience in a previous export role ideally within a manufacturing environment in highly desirable.
- Export Shipping Clerk required for high profile manufacturer
- Experience within export for a manufacturing operation is essential