Logistics - Import / Export jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Import / Export jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£18,000 - £23,000
My client is a successful European freight forwarder who specialise in both road and air freight. They are currently looking for a freight forwarder to join their Manchester team. This role will involve quoting clients on the phone and via email and is paying up to £23k.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- An exciting opportunity to work with a European freight forwarders
- Must have previous freight forwarding experience in Air or Road
My client is now looking for an Air / Road Freight Operations Manager due to join their Manchester based team. The office has a lively atmosphere and there is opportunity to progress with the company.
PrestonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- An exciting opportunity to working with a growing Euporopean company
- Must have previous knowledge of air and road freight
The Logistics Coordinator will work within a team ensuring customs requirements are met.
ManchesterPermanent£22,000 - £26,000
- Logistics Coordinator Required for well known Logistics Operation
- Applicants require knowledge of export/import, customs and compliance
This role will be based in Manchester at my clients head office. The successful Shipping Analyst will join the Shipping and Supply Chain department.
DerbyshirePermanent£23,000 - £28,000
- An exciting opportunity to work for a gloabl brand
- Must have previous freight fowarding experience
I am actively looking to speak to candidates who have a passion for the world of ocean freight and are looking for the next opportunity in their career. You will have the chance to join a growing business and expand your own skills alongside their current model.
HitchinPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- A market-leading freight forwarding business
- Great opportunities for career progression
The Carrier Coordinator will be working Monday - Friday office hours. You will be responsible for all requests for transport globally. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced transport professional who is looking for busy fast paced role working in a great team of focused professionals.
ManchesterPermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Do you have import/export experience?
- Do you have knowledge of multi modal transport operations?
The successful Import Clerk will be based in Manchester in a small team. This role will be Monday to Friday paying up to £24,000.
- This role is Monday to Friday paying up to £24k
- Must have previous knowledge of the European import/export market
The successful Export Coordinator will be based in Manchester and will report in to the Operations Manager. This role is Monday to Friday paying up to £24k.
WarringtonPermanent£18,000 - £22,000
- An exciting opportunity to work with a global freight campany
- This role is paying up to £24k and is based in Manchester
The Export Administrator will take responsibility for all aspects of the export side of the business from the point at which a contract is agreed up to final payment. This role will be based at the Warrington site.
FelthamPermanent£24,000 - £30,000
- Export Administator - for a market leading UK operation
- A well recognised, highly reputable organisation
In the role of Import Clerk you will be responsible for assisting in the clearing of specific documentation for freight coming off their aviation supply chain routes.
- Market-leading Freight Forwader
- Competitive salary and great company culture