Logistics - Customer Service jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Customer Service jobs
- LeicestershirePermanent£20,000 - £26,000
A role within a busy transport team who are growing and looking to add to their talent with multiple Transport Coordinator's with both day and night roles available.
CheshirePermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Transport Coordinator - Based in Leicester
- Salaries Ranging From £20,000 - £26,000
My client is looking for a Transport Administrator from the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Industry, for a role based in Cheshire.
The role will involve administration duties, compliance, training and bookings areas of a Transport Operation. It will ensure a smooth and seamless service for the customer.
Sunbury-On-ThamesTemporary£12 - £13 per hour (£24,958 - £27,038)
- Transport Administrator for UK Leading Logistics Provider
- Previous experience in a Transport Admin role is required - Immediate Start
New temporary events and logistics coordinator role based in Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex working for a well known, reputable company. The role will working for the learning service centre of the company and will require someone who has customer service knowledge and excellent communication skills. The role will be on an ongoing temporary basis until the project comes to an end and will be paying a competitive hourly rate.
Greater ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- New temporary events and logistics coordinator
- Working for a reputable company in Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex
An exciting opportunity for a customer service manager to join a expanding operation based in Greater Manchester
Milton KeynesPermanent£34,000 - £35,000
- Customer Service Manager
- Distribution Firm - Manchester
Operations manager for Global IT logistics provider, part of a multi Billion turnover business.
WalsallPermanent£20,000 - £23,000
- Operations Manager for Global IT Logistics Provider
- Based in Milton Keynes
My client a market leading delivery company based in the West Midlands are looking for an experienced Customer Care Representative within there Customer Care team.
The Customer Care Team is the first point of contact for all customer related issues. These could be issues relating to the management of returns, failed deliveries, product damages and service complaints.
The team ensures that all customer complaints are resolved within given timescales, acknowledged in a timely manner and customers are updated throughout the complaint process.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the success of the team be able to evidence a high level of customer service together with previous experience of complaints handling.
Experience of CRM/complaints handling systems would be advantageous but training will be given on their bespoke system.
FelthamTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
- Seeking experienced Customer Service Professionals with experience in Logistics
- MUST be flexible to work weekends if needed
New temporary logistics coordinator role based in Feltham, Middlesex for a reputable oil & gas company offering a competitive hourly rate. This role would sit within the training team and someone with a background in customer service would be preferred.
- New temporary logistics coordinator role based in Feltham, Middlesex
- Ongoing temporary role for 1 year