Logistics - Customer Service jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Customer Service jobs
- StanstedTemporary£19,800 - £20,800
We have a number of roles starting TOMORROW in Stansted.
EdinburghPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Can you get to Stansted Airport?
- Have you had a driving licence for 3 years?
UK Customer Service and logistics role required to support the company's service structure.
- Exciting new role within well-known global FMCG brand
- Great opportunity for aspiring candidate in logistics
Page Personnel are currently looking to recruit a German & French Speaker for a Customer after care within one of our client based in the London Bridge area.
Sunbury-On-ThamesTemporary£12 - £13 per hour (£24,958 - £27,038)
- Fantastic brand and location
- Aggresive growth
New temporary events and logistics coordinator role based in Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex working for a well known, reputable company. The role will working for the learning service centre of the company and will require someone who has customer service knowledge and excellent communication skills. The role will be on an ongoing temporary basis until the project comes to an end and will be paying a competitive hourly rate.
- New temporary events and logistics coordinator
- Working for a reputable company in Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex