Human Resources - Recruitment Admin/Resourcer jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Recruitment Admin/Resourcer jobs
- FarnboroughTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
The Recruitment Coordinator will be providing Resourcing assistance for a high volume of roles across the business.
- A temporary Recruitment Coordinator position
- For a contract based in Farnborough.
An exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join a growing organisation based in Milton Keynes.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Recruitment Administrator
- Contract role for 3 months
Reporting to the Senior Recruitment Manager you will be accountable for the full range of administrative activities required to support approx. 150 incoming hires annually. The recruitment team sits alongside our HR generalists and provides full support to our investment, infrastructure and Business Development team globally.
SheffieldTemporary£16,000 - £19,000
- A leading Asset Manager based in Mayfair, London
- Is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their growing team
Supporting the Recruitment Team with all Recruitment administration and co-ordination.
- A fixed term contract
- An excellent oppunity supporting a well established in house recruitment team
Important Multinational Company is looking for a recruiter to research associate executive search with english and one of the Eastern European languages (M/F)
OxfordPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Research associate executive search with english
- Important multinational company
An exciting opportunity for a Resourcing and Recruitment Specialist to join a leading company based in Oxford.
AvonmouthTemporary£30,000 - £36,000
- Resourcing and Recruitment Specialist
- Based in Oxford
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Resourcing Manager for our client in Avonmouth on a 9 month contract
- 9 month contract
- Fantastic Opportunity
My client is a large financial services business in Nottingham who are a multi award winning employer internationally, they have a new role that has become available in their very successful in house recruitment function for a trainee recruitment assistant to start ASAP on a 6 month contract possibly leading to a permanent role.
- Internal Recruitment, Nottingham, Resourcing Assistant, Scheduler
- Recruitment, HR, Nottingham
This role has been created following a department restructure.
As Senior Recruitment Officer, you will input into plans for the development and implementation of student recruitment plans on an international scale.
ReadingPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Our client is a well-respected educational institute based in Berkshire
- Candidates will have a solid understanding of the end-to-end recrutiment process
*Trainee Recruitment Consultant* *Central Reading* *£18-20k*
- Sunday Times Best 100 Company to Work For
- Glassdoor - Employees Choice Best Place to Work