Human Resources - Recruitment Admin/Resourcer jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Recruitment Admin/Resourcer jobs
My Client is looking for a professional individual with strong self-awareness and emotional intelligence to join their high performing Human Resources and Personnel team based in Leicestershire as the Recruitment Assistant. The Recruitment Assistant will be passionate about recruitment with the ability to hit the ground running.
City of LondonPermanent£34,000 - £38,000
- Recruitment Assistant
This London based Resourcing Advisor role is a unique opportunity to progress and develop within an established team.
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £28,000
- An exciting opportunity to work as a Resoucing Advisor in London
- Must have experience working in a resourcing role previously.
The UK Talent Acquisition Team is looking for a dedicated, process driven, results focused Recruitment Coordinator to join their energetic and client focused team in London. The successful candidate will support their Talent Acquisition Consultants and key stakeholders and provide an exceptional candidate experience through ensuring a seamless recruitment process.
Milton KeynesTemporary£28,000 - £30,000
- A leading Financial Services Company based in Central London
- Is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their growing team.
An exciting opportunity for a Graduate Recruitment Officer (6 Month Contract) to join a leading organisation. The candidate needs to be available on short notice and happy to commit for the 6 Month contract.
Milton KeynesPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Graduate Recruitment Officer
- Contract for 6 Months
An exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Assistant to join a leading brand based in Milton Keynes.
FarnboroughTemporary£10 - £13 per hour (£20,798 - £27,038)
- Recruitment Assistant
- Permanent based in Milton Keynes
The Recruitment Coordinator will be providing Resourcing assistance for a high volume of roles across the business.
- A temporary Recruitment Coordinator position
- For a contract based in Farnborough.
An exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator to join a growing organisation based in Milton Keynes.
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Recruitment Administrator
- Contract role for 3 months
Reporting to the Senior Recruitment Manager you will be accountable for the full range of administrative activities required to support approx. 150 incoming hires annually. The recruitment team sits alongside our HR generalists and provides full support to our investment, infrastructure and Business Development team globally.
AvonmouthTemporary£30,000 - £36,000
- A leading Asset Manager based in Mayfair, London
- Is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their growing team
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Resourcing Manager for our client in Avonmouth on a 9 month contract
- 9 month contract
- Fantastic Opportunity
My client is a large financial services business in Nottingham who are a multi award winning employer internationally, they have a new role that has become available in their very successful in house recruitment function for a trainee recruitment assistant to start ASAP on a 6 month contract possibly leading to a permanent role.
- Internal Recruitment, Nottingham, Resourcing Assistant, Scheduler
- Recruitment, HR, Nottingham