Human Resources - Recruitment Admin/Resourcer jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Recruitment Admin/Resourcer jobs
- FarnhamPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
Due to growth and business requirement, a local Organisation are looking for a permanent Resourcing Coordinator in their Farnham office. They will be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle for the company and participate in the recruitment process from beginning to end.
TrowbridgeTemporary£18,000 - £18,500
- A permanent Resourcing Coordinator
- Based in Farnham
Our client is looking for a HR administrator to join their busy Trowbridge based Human Resources and Personnel on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
SwindonTemporary£28,000 - £30,000
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract based in Trowbridge
- Recruitment and HR Administrator - busy varied role
Our client is looking for a Talent Attraction Specialist to join their busy Human Resources and Personnel team, based close to Swindon on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
ReadingTemporary£22 - £27
- Supporting the team in finding the best candidates for the business
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract based closed to Swindon
Responsible for sourcing and selecting the best candidates in a cost effective manner and ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the entire process. My Client is looking for someone who is an experienced Recruiter to join their Human Resources and Personnel division in Reading.
BracknellPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- 6 month fixed term contract
- immediatley Available
This is an opportunity for recruitment/resourcing professionals passionate about their job to join a fast paced environment with excellent growth and progression opportunities.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- IT Recruiter
- Resourcing Specialist
My client are looking for someone who is a proactive networker, excellent relationship builder and partners with organisation leaders to select the best talent. There is a strong emphasis towards graduate recruitment and therefore candidates must have a proven track record hiring directly within this field.
NewportTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Are you a Graduate Recruiter looking for your next career move?
- This London based role offers a unique opportunity to work for a global company
Our client is looking for a Resourcing Manager to join their Human Resources and Personnel team on a temporary basis initially, supporting the Resourcing team, based outside of Newport.
LondonPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- Resourcnig Manager based in Newport on a Temporary basis initially
- Ability to work at pace, in a busy and growing environment
The role will work as part of a close knit team and will assist their team of busy recruiters. The role will include interview scheduling, liaising with candidates, meeting with hiring managers, recruitment projects and general ad-hoc duties. This role works closely with the growing HR function and will also give exposure to on-boarding and employee life cycle activities.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- An opportunity to work for a leading Law Firm based in London
- Must have a background in agency/inhouse recruitment or in HR
To coordinate the recruitment process across the different business areas, providing support to the HR Consultants
- A prestigious Wealth Management Company based in the City of London
- Is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team