Human Resources - Recruitment Admin/Resourcer jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Recruitment Admin/Resourcer jobs
- AltrinchamTemporary£18,000 - £20,000
A great opportunity for someone who is immediately available and looking to join a business on an interim basis.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £36,000
- This is a 3 month FTC role as a Recruitment Assistant
- Must be immediately available and may be extended
An internal recruiter role, working to create a "proactive not reactive" culture and environment within a large, reputable property company and housing association.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- Chance to join one of the largest property companies in the country
- A recruitment role within a great HR team based in Central London
An excellent chance to join a large HR team, in a role specialising in Recruitment, at a leading Property Construction Company and Housing Association with modern offices based in Central London.
CambridgeTemporary£14 - £15 per hour (£29,118 - £31,198)
- Excellent benefits package
- Large company with modern offices in Central London
Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Talent Sourcer to join a busy team within a global, science-led bio-pharmaceutical business in Cambridge.
BirminghamPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company
- Talent Sourcer - Cambridge
A Recruitment Officer is required to work at this busy organisation based in South Birmingham. The Recruitment Officer will deal with all aspects of the recruitment and will be the main liaison between the candidates and the Line Managers.
SwindonPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- Excellent Opportunity for a Talented Recruitment Officer
- Recruitment Officer role available
Our client is looking for a Talent Attraction Specialist to join their busy Human Resources and Personnel team, based close to Swindon.
City of LondonTemporary£25,000 - £32,000
- Supporting the team in finding the best candidates for the business
- Permanent role based closed to Swindon
This multinational investments corporation is seeking a Recruitment coordinator to oversee activities and processes throughout the business.
BristolTemporary£17,500 - £18,500
- Multinational Invstments Cooperation Based in London
- Seeking a Recruitment Coordinator
Our client is looking for a Temporary Recruitment Administrator to join their busy Central Bristol based Human Resources and Personnel team on a 8 week basis initially.
- Short term Temporary Recruitment Administrator role in Central Bristol
- Great team and company culture, no HR/Recruitment experience required
The Internal Recruiter will provide support to the recruitment function and will ensure the recruitment administration is carried out in a timely and professional way and each candidate receives a great experience throughout. This position is based in Andover
FarnhamPermanent£23,000 - £24,000
- Immediatley available candidates
- Internal Recruiter
Due to growth and business requirement, a local Organisation are looking for a permanent Resourcing Coordinator in their Farnham office. They will be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle for the company and participate in the recruitment process from beginning to end.
- A permanent Resourcing Coordinator
- Based in Farnham