Human Resources - Recruitment Admin/Resourcer jobs
18 Matching Jobs
Recruitment Admin/Resourcer jobs
- NewportTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
Our client is looking for a Resourcing Manager to join their Human Resources and Personnel team on a temporary basis initially, supporting the Resourcing team, based outside of Newport.
LondonPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- Resourcnig Manager based in Newport on a Temporary basis initially
- Ability to work at pace, in a busy and growing environment
The role will work as part of a close knit team and will assist their team of busy recruiters. The role will include interview scheduling, liaising with candidates, meeting with hiring managers, recruitment projects and general ad-hoc duties. This role works closely with the growing HR function and will also give exposure to on-boarding and employee life cycle activities.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- An opportunity to work for a leading Law Firm based in London
- Must have a background in agency/inhouse recruitment or in HR
To coordinate the recruitment process across the different business areas, providing support to the HR Consultants
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- A prestigious Wealth Management Company based in the City of London
- Is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team
You will join a progressive and innovative Global People and Talent team who are innovative, positive and passionate.
LondonTemporary£28,000 - £35,000
- High Growth Business
- Must be an experienced administrator/co-ordinator
This person will play a pivotal role in owning full recruitment lifecycle administration and ad-hoc project management,
- Fantastic opportunity to work for well known multi-national tech business
- Must be a strong administrator or co-ordinator
Page Personnel HR are recruiting an internal recruitment role on behalf of a fast paced, growing Media Agency.
SwindonTemporary£28,000 - £30,000
- Sucessful candidates must have experience with temp recruitment
- Perfect move in-house for an agency recruiter
Our client is looking for a Talent Attraction Specialist to join their busy Human Resources and Personnel team, based close to Swindon on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
BirminghamPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Supporting the team in finding the best candidates for the business
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract based closed to Swindon
As the Internal Resourcer you will be joining the Human Resources and Personnel team based in Birmingham to support the growth of the business. Main duties for the Talent Acquisition Consultant will be the front line of the company regarding any recruitment requirements.
City of LondonPermanent£34,000 - £39,000
- Talent Acquisition Consultant
This London based Resource Advisor role is a unique opportunity to progress and develop within an established team.
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £28,000
- An exciting opportunity to work as a Resource Advisor in London
- Must have experience working in a resource or staffing role previously.
The UK Talent Acquisition Team is looking for a dedicated, process driven, results focused Recruitment Coordinator to join their energetic and client focused team in London. The successful candidate will support their Talent Acquisition Consultants and key stakeholders and provide an exceptional candidate experience through ensuring a seamless recruitment process.
- A leading Financial Services Company based in Central London
- Is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their growing team.