Human Resources - Recruitment Admin/Resourcer jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Recruitment Admin/Resourcer jobs
- SwindonPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
Our client, a leading automotive company based in Swindon are looking to for a Recruitment Administrator to join them on an initial 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract covering maternity
- Strong possibility of going permanent
In the role as Resourcing Officer you will be responsible for recruiting staff for off season and summer courses. This is an interim position for 6 months, reporting to the Operations Director.
BirminghamPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Take on a busy recruitment role for an Educational establishment in Maidenhead.
- Candidates will have previous experience in a high pressure recruitment role.
As the Internal Resourcer you will be joining the Human Resources and Personnel team based in Birmingham to support the growth of the business. Main duties for the Talent Acquisition Consultant will be the front line of the company regarding any recruitment requirements.
BerkshirePermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Talent Acquisition Consultant
A Talent Acquisition Partner is required for a large well know business. This is a 2 year contract.
WakefieldTemporary£16,000 - £18,000
- Talent Acquisition Partner
- 2 Year Contract
Page personnel are recruiting for an immediately available recruitment assistant to be based in wakefield.
City of LondonPermanent£34,000 - £39,000
- Exceptional opportunity for an immediately available recruitment assistant
- Interim role based in Wakefield, with long term potential
This London based Resource Advisor role is a unique opportunity to progress and develop within an established team.
BradfordTemporary£16,000 - £20,000
- An exciting opportunity to work as a Resource Advisor in London
- Must have experience working in a resource or staffing role previously.
Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available HR/Recruitment administrator for a interim opportunity in Bradford within the public sector to start as soon as possible.
- Brilliant interim role within the public sector in Brdford city centre in HR
- HR/Recruitment administrator required for immediate start, interim role.
My Client is looking for a professional individual with strong self-awareness and emotional intelligence to join their high performing Human Resources and Personnel team based in Leicestershire as the Recruitment Assistant. The Recruitment Assistant will be passionate about recruitment with the ability to hit the ground running.
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £28,000
- Recruitment Assistant
The UK Talent Acquisition Team is looking for a dedicated, process driven, results focused Recruitment Coordinator to join their energetic and client focused team in London. The successful candidate will support their Talent Acquisition Consultants and key stakeholders and provide an exceptional candidate experience through ensuring a seamless recruitment process.
- A leading Financial Services Company based in Central London
- Is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their growing team.