Human Resources - Recruitment Admin/Resourcer jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Recruitment Admin/Resourcer jobs
- SheffieldTemporary£120 - £150 per day (£31,198 - £38,997)
You will be recruiting for mid to senior level roles within a head office environment.
BracknellPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Senior Recruiter
- Home Based
This is an opportunity for recruitment/resourcing professionals passionate about their job to join a fast paced environment with excellent growth and progression opportunities.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- IT Recruiter
- Resourcing Specialist
My client are looking for someone who is a proactive networker, excellent relationship builder and partners with organisation leaders to select the best talent. There is a strong emphasis towards graduate recruitment and therefore candidates must have a proven track record hiring directly within this field.
ReadingTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Are you a Graduate Recruiter looking for your next career move?
- This London based role offers a unique opportunity to work for a global company
Responsible for sourcing and selecting the best candidates in a cost effective manner and ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the entire process. My Client is looking for someone who is an experienced Recruiter to join their Human Resources and Personnel division in Reading.
NewportTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- 6 month fixed term contract
- immediatley Available
Our client is looking for a Resourcing Manager to join their Human Resources and Personnel team on a temporary basis initially, supporting the Resourcing team, based outside of Newport.
LondonPermanent£26,000 - £28,000
- Resourcnig Manager based in Newport on a Temporary basis initially
- Ability to work at pace, in a busy and growing environment
The role will work as part of a close knit team and will assist their team of busy recruiters. The role will include interview scheduling, liaising with candidates, meeting with hiring managers, recruitment projects and general ad-hoc duties. This role works closely with the growing HR function and will also give exposure to on-boarding and employee life cycle activities.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- An opportunity to work for a leading Law Firm based in London
- Must have a background in agency/inhouse recruitment or in HR
To coordinate the recruitment process across the different business areas, providing support to the HR Consultants
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- A prestigious Wealth Management Company based in the City of London
- Is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their team
You will join a progressive and innovative Global People and Talent team who are innovative, positive and passionate.
SwindonTemporary£28,000 - £30,000
- High Growth Business
- Must be an experienced administrator/co-ordinator
Our client is looking for a Talent Attraction Specialist to join their busy Human Resources and Personnel team, based close to Swindon on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
BirminghamPermanent£22,000 - £25,000
- Supporting the team in finding the best candidates for the business
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract based closed to Swindon
As the Internal Resourcer you will be joining the Human Resources and Personnel team based in Birmingham to support the growth of the business. Main duties for the Talent Acquisition Consultant will be the front line of the company regarding any recruitment requirements.
- Talent Acquisition Consultant