Human Resources - Recruitment Admin/Resourcer jobs
32 Matching Jobs
Recruitment Admin/Resourcer jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
A fast growing Investment Company based in Central London is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their HR team.
ReadingPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A fast growing Investment Company based in the City of London
- Looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their HR team
I am Currently working with a super exciting global market leader on a Resource Coordinator role. This role will be suitable for anyone with previous staff deployment, workforce planning and resourcing knowledge. Please get in touch if you wish to hear more.
HounslowPermanent£21,000 - £23,000
- Exciting Global Business
- Internal Resourcing Function
A fantastic new role working with our HR and Recruitment Officer in order to find and recruit the best talent for our business. You will be a member of the administrative and commercial department of the company, reporting directly to the Sales Administration Manager.
BrentfordPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- An exciting permanent opportunity within a fast growing, global business
- End to End recruitment Assistant position based in Hounslow
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office assigned to a specific client. Your role will be challenging and varied, with a focus on recruitment and selection through to the lifecycle of the contingent labourers.
LondonPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- Working on-site at an exciting global, pharmaceutical company in Brentford.
- A Recruitment Coordinator role within a fast paced, challenging environment!
An end to end recruitment role at a prestigious government organisation with grand offices located in Central London.
LondonTemporary£12 - £17 per hour (£24,958 - £35,357)
- Central London location with grand offices
- Prestigious government organisation with great development opportunities
A new opportunity for a temporary Recruitment Coordinator based at an educational organisation in Central London.
LondonTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Central location
- Fantastic career opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity for an agency recruiter to move in-house, alternatively this could be an exciting role for an already established internal recruiter to work for a global recognised brand.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- Growing Leading Luxury Retail Brand
- Must have had experience recruiting luxury retail roles.
An amazing opportunity to join a Central London based property construction company with an internal development focused culture, as a Recruitment Coordinator supporting on the end to end process.
HounslowPermanent£28,000 - £33,000
- Chance to join an amazing team at a large company in Central London
- Coordinating the end to end recruitment process
This is a permanent opportunity to join the IT industry in their new Talent team! The role will be varied and fast paced with opportunities to get involved with the end to end recruitment administration and Learning and Development support.
- Fantastic new permanent role within the IT industry
- Permanent opportunity for a driven, passionate recruitment coordinator!