Human Resources - Recruiter jobs
27 Matching Jobs
- BristolPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
Page Personnel are looking to grow their Page Personnel Human Resources function in their busy Bristol office. We have opportunities for a potential Recruitment Consultant looking to start out in the industry, and also senior consultants looking to grow their own roles, be in charge or their own careers, and develop into managers.
ReadingPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- Recruitment Consultant - career development focus
- Central Bristol - close to Temple Meads Train Station
*Senior Recruitment Consultant* *Highly competitive basic salary and company car allowance* *Uncapped earning potential with monthly commission and quarterly bonus* *Market-leading benefits package*
MiddlesexTemporary£30,000 - £32,000
- Talented recruiter required for an extremely lucrative and established desk
- Record breaking team with clear opportunities for quick career progression
The Recruiter has overall responsibility for recruitment needs primarily of the operation at Heathrow, Middlesex, but there may be need to provide support at other airports. The Recruiter will work with available resources and team members to deliver the headcount demands of the operation.
- A fast paced, high volume recruiter role based in Heathrow
- 6 months contract with view of going perm
My Client is looking for a highly proactive individual with strong self-awareness and emotional intelligence to join their high performing Human Resources and Personnel team based in Leicestershire. As the Recruitment Advisor you will be passionate about recruitment with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
StratfordTemporary£13 - £18 per hour (£27,038 - £37,437)
- Recruitment Advisor
This is an immediate start temporary to permanent job opportunity working for a housing/construction group in West London. Working in a recruitment team of 8 people, reporting to the Recruitment Business Partner, you'll be responsible for high volume of roles in housing/construction market.
City of LondonTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Immediate start
- Temporary to permanent Recruitment Advisor
This HR/Talent Officer role in London is an excellent opportunity to work within an established team. This role will initially start as temporary but has the opportunity to go permanent.
ManchesterPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- An exciting opportunity to work as a HR/Talent Officer
- Must have proven experience in-house recruitment.
A great opportunity to join a growing business in a brand new role as their Recruitment Partner.
- Manchester city centre Internal Recruitment Partner role
- Working for a UK travel and leisure management business
A fantastic opportunity for a Recruiter to join a leading, FTSE 250 recruitment agency, operating a temporary desk alongside the top permanent consultant in the division, based from the office in Birmingham.
- Recruiting for a temporary desk
- Lots of progression opportunity
Page Personnel is part of Page Group, a FTSE 250 Recruitment Consultancy established in 1976, with offices in 34 countries employing circa 5000 employees worldwide. A new opportunity has arisen working for the Secretarial & Business Support discipline based in Weybridge. This is a permanent role working within a successful and fun team with a passion for growth and development!
- New exciting opportunity available working in Secretarial team in Weybridge
- Working for a FTSE250 business
Are you looking for a new career? We are looking for candidates who are competitive and driven to succeed. Most importantly who understand that work ethic, confidence, ambition, relationship building and common sense are often the key to progression and success! Whether you are a competitive sports person, have been building relationships with customers in any sales role or a graduate looking to pay back the student debt, Recruitment could be the right career path for you!
- FTSE 250 Business
- Long term rewarding career