Human Resources - Recruiter jobs
39 Matching Jobs
- CardiffTemporary£26,000 - £30,000
Our client, based in Cardiff, is looking for a Recruitment Co-ordinator to join their busy Human Resources and Personnel team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
TrowbridgeTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Recruitment Co-ordinator based in Cardiff, close to the train station
- 12 month FTC initially in a growing organisation
Our client is looking for a Recruitment Specialist based in Trowbridge to join their busy Human Resources and Personnel team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
ReadingPermanent£25,000 - £40,000
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract based in Trowbridge
- Recruitment Specialist focusing across all levels and business areas
*Graduate Recruitment Consultant* *£25-40k* *Reading*
CambridgeTemporary£12 - £13 per hour (£24,958 - £27,038)
- Would you like to work in a fast paced environment with like-minded people?
- Are you sociable and outgoing?
Michael Page are currently looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to support the Global Talent Acquisition lead and carry out the full recruitment process.
WeybridgePermanent£20,000 - £24,000
- Biopharmaceutical business
- Recruitment Coordinator - Cambridge
Our team here in Weybridge are hiring! If you are looking for a fast paced environment with lots of progression then this could be the role for you.
High WycombeTemporary£25,000 - £35,000
- Looking for a COMPETITVE PERSON WITH A SPORTING BACKGROUND to join Page Group
- No sales background required, apply if you think you've got what it takes!
Looking for a Graduate Recruiter who is immediately available, working full time hours with the flexibility to work from home 1 day a week. The ideal candidate will also have experience working towards targets and KPI'S. Responsible for graduate recruitment in the business, this is a fast passed role and needs somebody to be hands on and ready to go when a position becomes available. This is a contract position for 3 months based in High Wycombe.
LeedsPermanent£22,000 - £28,000
- Full Time Hours
- Immediatley Available
You will be working in a 360 recruitment role recruitment for the education sector.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
- A 360 recruitment role
- Working in the Education sector
Working alongside the regional HR Managers, this individual will be the main driver for the recruiting function within the small but growing European teams and be innovative in their approach used to recruit and select top talent from graduate level to senior sales professionals.
- A fast growing Consultancy Business based in Central London
- Is looking for a Recruitment Manager to join their team
A fantastic opportunity for a Recruiter to join a leading, FTSE 250 recruitment agency, within one of the group quickest growing businesses, based from the office in Birmingham.
- Recruiting for a temporary desk
- Lots of progression opportunity