Human Resources - Recruiter jobs
51 Matching Jobs
- HounslowPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
A key role within the UK HR Shared Service Centre to oversee and lead Recruitment. Manage the recruitment team to continually manage the talent banks for recruitment activity to deliver the required number of qualified candidates to the hiring manager at the appropriate time.
ReadingPermanent£40,000 - £80,000
- Exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced, challenging aviation business.
- Strategic recruitment role based in Hounslow
*Senior Recruitment Consultant* *£80k OTE (negotiable basic salary)* *Central Reading*
ReadingPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Lucrative recruitment opportunities available in Reading
- PageGroup - Worldwide Leaders in Specialist Recruitment
*Graduate Recruitment Consultant* *£40k+ First Year OTE (£20-25k basic salary)* *Reading*
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Graduate development scheme with an international FTSE 250 organisation
- Ambition, drive, resilience and self-motivation are essential
The role will offer the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to develop skills in general human resources, business management, finance and events, with plenty of scope for progression as they grow.
LondonPermanent£21,000 - £25,000
- A systematic Hedge Fund focusing on Technology based in the City, London
- Looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their growing Business
We are now looking for enthusiastic recruitment consultants to join our 2017 graduate training programme at Page Personnel, the fasted growing division of the PageGroup. (We are three brands, Page Exec, Michael Page, and Page Personnel).
This is an exciting opportunity for any recent graduates with some sales or sales assistant experience to join a market leading team.
We have three vacancies available, based in our head office in Holborn.
LiverpoolPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- Graduate Training Programme
- Market Leading Team
A leading distribution business in Speke are looking for a Recruitment Officer on a permanent full time basis.
- A permanent Recruitment Officer position
- Work for a leading distribution business with a global presence
We are currently looking for money-motivated, target-driven, articulate graduates to start their career within our London Finance team. In this role, you will be able to take on responsibility from day one alongside embarking on our award-winning and market leading training programme that will take place throughout your career at Page.
ManchesterTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Are you a recent graduate? Are you excited by working in sales?
- £21,000-£25,000 + Uncapped commission + Benefits +
Talent Acquisition Partner, Manchester, Fixed Term Contract, £30000 - £35000
BanburyTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent Career Opportunities
Working in a newly established company based in Banbury are looking for an experienced In House Recruitment Specialist to join the business on a 6 month basis with a strong possibility of moving into a permanent role.
BristolPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Expanding global Business with opportunity to go permanent
- Varied role in a Global Company
Page Personnel are looking to grow their Page Personnel Human Resources function in their busy Bristol office, by taking someone on to focus purely on the Swindon market. We have opportunities for a potential Recruitment Consultant looking to start out in the industry, and also senior consultants looking to grow their own roles, be in charge or their own careers, and develop into managers.
- Recruitment Consultant based in Bristol covering the Swindon market
- Sales role where you are in control of your progression!