Human Resources - Recruiter jobs
56 Matching Jobs
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global, FTSE 250 recruitment consultancy and work in a busy, faced paced environment as a Senior Recruitment Consultant.
GlasgowTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Generous basic salary and excellent commission structure
Looking for a Recruitment Co-ordinator for a fixed term contract based in Glasgow City Centre.
£25,000 - £30,000pa
6 month contract
CaerphillyPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- Recruitment Co-ordinator, 6 month Fixed Term Contract
- Glasgow City Centre, Immediate start
Our client, a rapidly growing business services company are looking to add a Recruitment Analyst to their existing recruitment function to support them through a period of huge growth.
LeedsTemporary£9 - £11 per hour (£18,719 - £22,878)
- Strong analytical mindset
- Advanced excel skills required
A 3 month interim role has arisen in a large, busy Public sector organisation for a Recruitment Officer to start ASAP in Leeds city centre.
SwindonPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- An urgent role in Leeds to start ASAP as a Recruitment Officer
- Paying between £9-£11 per hour
Our client is a market leader in their field, boasting an enviable reputation, and a working environment second to none.
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- Supporting the team in finding the best candidates for the business
- Well known brand with a forward thinking attitude
The role will offer the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to develop skills in general human resources, business management, finance and events, with plenty of scope for progression as they grow.
ReadingPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- A systematic Hedge Fund focusing on Technology based in the City, London
- Looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their growing Business
*Graduate Recruitment Consultant* *£40k+ First Year OTE (£20-25k basic salary)* *Reading*
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Graduate development scheme with an international FTSE 250 organisation
- Ambition, drive, resilience and self-motivation are essential
Our client are seeking a Recruitment and Marketing specialist to manage the advertising, social media and marketing function for all job roles across the business.
BradfordTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- Fantastic opportunity for Marketing professional to move in HR
- Must have Marketing experience
You will be responsible for building key stake holder relationships across the business providing resource planning support in a fats paced environment.
- a 14 month Fixed Term contract
- Based in Bradford