Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- City of LondonPermanent£32,000 - £40,000
The Specialist, Talent will work with the Specialist, HRIS and MI to develop and maintain our performance management system and associated MI. They will use MI to suggest improvements which should engage, align, inform, and inspire colleagues in support of business strategy.
WythenshawePermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- A leading Financial Services Business based in the City of London
- Is looking for a Talen Specialist to join their growing team
A full time permanent Training and Delivery Specialist role working for a key client in Wythenshawe on a permanent basis.
- Must have experience delivering training in a contact centre environment
- Permanent Training and Delivery role
Keen to hear from Learning and Development Officer that is interested in working as part of a well established Human Resources and Personnel department. Working towards the development and delivery of diverse courses to help drive the business.
Sunbury-On-ThamesTemporary£13 - £15 per hour (£27,038 - £30,158)
- Learning & Development
- Progressive Opportunity
Supervised by a Senior Learning Coordinator the role is responsible for the administration and end-to-end delivery of a portfolio of training sessions. The Learning Coordinator (LC) is responsible for ensuring that duties are performed to a high quality, within agreed timeframes, and through the application of company standard processes.
PrestonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced team on a one year temp basis
- Long-term temp opportunity working for a leading, global brand in Sunbury
With a competitive salary and package, this is a permanent opportunity to work for a leading manufacturing business in Preston.
BuryPermanent£27,000 - £35,000
- A permanent opportunity to work for a leading global business
- Must have apprenticeship delivery/ coaching and engineering background
An unrivalled opportunity to work as an Apprenticeship Manager for a leading international retail business.
BristolPermanent£23,000 - £27,000
- Must have a background implementing apprenticeship frameworks and schemes
- Must have sound understanding of apprenticeships in industry
Our client, a major FMCG client based in Bristol are looking to add a Training Coordinator to their existing HR team.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
This role will be responsible for providing the Office Services division with a high quality learning service.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- An exciting opportunity to work for a leading facilities management company
- Must have a background in Learning and Development.
This is a unique opportunity to work as a Training Manager for a leading Food and Facilities Management company based in London.
LondonTemporary£30,000 - £38,000
- An exciting opportunity to work as a Training Manager for a leading company
- Must have a background in training delivery
This London based Talent and Training Officer role offers a unique chance to work within an established team. This role offers exposure to working in Talent Management, Training and Workforce Planning.
- An exciting opportunity to work for a global Managing Consultancy
- Must have a background in Learning and Development within Professional Services