Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- CamberleyPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
Learning & Development Specialist working in the Human Resources and Personnel Industry in Camberley.
- A permanent Learning & Development Specialist
- Based in Camberley
As the Learning and Development Administrator you will be responsible for the administration and co-ordination of the Learning and Development department, and ensuring the smooth preparation, delivery and evaluation of all training sessions by liaising with Line Managers, sites, trainers, external providers and delegates.
- Learning and Development Administrator
An exciting opportunity for an L&D Administrator to join a growing company based in Buckingham. This role will be working as a wider Human Resources and Personnel team and will provide support to the business.
LondonTemporary£18,000 - £24,000
- L&D Administrator
- Based in Buckingham
This is a 3 month temporary role directly reporting into the Learning and Development Manager
InternationalPermanent£26,000 - £27,000
- Fantastic opportunity for an established administrator to move into L&D
- Must have private sector experience
The role of the Trainer is to support the company in the delivery of skills-based training courses as well as taking ownership of requisite company wide Training Administration.
North LondonPermanent£34,000 - £38,000
- An Exciting opportunity to join a growing property maintenance company
- A Permanent role based in Ewel
A great opportunity to join a national charity based in North London for Learning and Development Specialists with line manager experience.
City of LondonPermanent£33,000 - £35,000
- Chance to join a charity in North London working for a great cause
- A role for Learning and Development specialists with line manager experience
To provide a world class training academy experience for new and existing sales representatives, helping them to achieve excellent levels of product knowledge, sales skills and business consulting practices. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with financial services and sales experience to join a vibrant and innovative brand at an exciting time in their company development.
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £27,000
- A FTSE 100 Financial Services Company based in the City, London
- Is looking for a Learning and Development Consultant to join their team.
Our client are revolutionising learning in the recruitment sector! With the recent implementation of our new digital learning platform, my client are looking for a Digital Learning Co-ordinator to own the administration function of our new digital learning platform and help them in the fight against dull e-learning!
- Fantastic opportunity to get exposure to working on innovative LMS system
- Must have an interest in learning and development
Our client, a well know technology brand are looking for a Training Assistant to join them on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
- Training Assistant
- Well know Tech company
My Client is looking for a National Trainer to join their Human Resources and Personnel team to deliver a high standard of training through out the business. As the National Trainer you will report directly in to the Learning and Development Manager.
- National Trainer