Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- BristolPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
Reporting into the Learning & Development manager the role of Learning & Development Advisor works alongside 3 others in the team on all design, delivery and evaluation of learning solutions.
ThealePermanent£30,000 - £34,000
- Leading UK Law Firm.
- Plays a key role in the design, delivery and evaluation of learning solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for HR professionals that have experience in design and delivery of training but still want to get involved in ad-hoc generalist HR responsibilities.
Sunbury-On-ThamesTemporary£13 - £15 per hour (£27,038 - £30,158)
- Delivery of Generalist HR Courses
- within the education sector
Learning Coordinator- Sunbury- Oil and Gas/ Energy
This role is responsible for the administration and end-to-end delivery of a portfolio of training sessions. The Learning Coordinator (LC) is responsible for ensuring that duties are performed to a high quality, within agreed timeframes, and through the application of company standard processes.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A fantastic interim role up until November 2017 with potential to extend
- A fast paced coordinator role, working for a leading Oil & Gas business
Must have relevant L&D experience and be able to operate both transactionally and strategically.
DudleyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- This is a brand new L&D role working in Manchester city centre
- Must have transactional L&D experience and strategic input
To consult, advise, design, deliver and evaluate learning and development solutions and technology based learning capabilities.
- Brand new role
- Permanent opportunity
The role will provide advice and support to Line Managers on training, and also coordinating and delivering training.
LondonTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- Permanent role
- Great opportunity to developn your L&D career
Candidates will be asked to provide learning and development expertise as a Learning Partner in a global FMCG's UK base. As the heart of the company's European operations, this UK satellite offers a fast-paced and dynamic working environment that is sure to provide the opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
SwindonTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- An FMCG business and global leader is seeking a L&D professional
- To support the company as a Learning Partner
Our client is looking for a L&D Project Advisor to join their busy Human Resources and Personnel team based in Swindon on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
WolverhamptonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- 6 month FTC based in Swindon for a L&D Project Advisor
- Great opportunity to build on project skills
The L & D Specialist will support the delivery of the L & D agenda through various HR projects including: Talent and Succession, Performance Review Process, Colleague Engagement and Operational Excellence. The Specialist will support the wider team with training design and delivery projects, whilst also providing support and guidance to Line Managers
BirminghamTemporary£32,000 - £35,000
- Exciting opportunity for and L & D Specialist
- Learning and Development Specialist required for well known organisation
To support the Learning and Development team in the delivery of Learning and Development initiatives across the company. Reporting to the Senior Learning and Development Manager the post holder will be in charge of our Princes Trust, Apprenticeship and Graduate programmes.
- Learning and Development Advisor