Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- NewportTemporary£30,000 - £40,000
Develop and administer training strategy while working with upper management to produce training resources that align with company vision. Create specialised training programmes for all different levels of staff.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Short term Temporary position based in South Wales
- Exciting time to be a part of a growing business
A Global Asset Manager based in the City of London is looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join their growing team.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- A Global Asset Manager based in the City of London
- Looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join their growing team
This multinational asset management corporation is seeking a Learning & Development Coordinator to oversee activities and processes throughout the business. Position offered as a 12-month contract initially with an opportunity to progress into a more senior role.
City of LondonTemporary£20,000 - £22,000
- Global Asset Management Coorperation based in the City, London
- Seeking Learning and Development Coordinator
The candidate must be very organised and also have a confident telephone manner as they will be dealing with customers who phone in with enquiries. Urgent requirement and looking to see strong general IT and Powerpoint skills and previous office experience. This person will also be responsible for maintaining up to date listings on the website so any content management would be advantageous but training will be provided.
BrentfordTemporary£16 - £18 per hour (£33,277 - £37,437)
- A multinational information and analytics company based in London
- Looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join their team
As the Learning Systems Coordinator, you will be part of the Education & Training Team in Business Change and Engagement (BCE) and will be responsible for providing support and co-ordinating a range of activities across the team including reporting, learning technologies, learning measurement and supporting in market teams globally around training logistics.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Seeking a strong coordinator with an L&D systems background
- Suitable for someone with previous exposure to LMS/ eLearning authoring tools
This leading and growing Central London based property company are currently looking to recruit a Training Team Leader.
This is a a really exciting time to join the team at the moment as they are going through a period of great change, transformation and growth. A very fast-paced environment with a dynamic atmosphere and a commercial way of thinking
BirminghamTemporary£32,000 - £35,000
- Learning and Development Training Lead to develop L+D strategy
- Extremely exciting time to join during a period of transformation and growth
To support the Learning and Development team in the delivery of Learning and Development initiatives across the company. Reporting to the Senior Learning and Development Manager the post holder will be in charge of our Princes Trust, Apprenticeship and Graduate programmes.
BristolTemporary£30,000 - £33,000
- Learning and Development Advisor
Our client is looking for a L&D Officer to join their buy central Bristol based Human Resources and Personnel team on a 9-12 months FTC to cover maternity leave.
LondonTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- 9-12 month FTC based in Central Bristol
- Ownership for the L&D Delivery across the business
The role of the People Development Administrator will be responsible for day to day delivery of these administration activities according to governance, processes, policies and agreed service level agreements.
HounslowPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- A global accountancy and business advisory firm based in Central London
- Looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join the team
Our client has a strong team of Training Assessors that work to deliver bespoke and accredited courses to the highest standards. They deliver a wide range of programmes including apprenticeships, providing tomorrow's future employees with the skills they need to succeed and pre employment training to assist individuals back into the workplace. Additionally they are the largest logistics specialist trainer and instructor training provider within the UK.
- A home-based role with regular travel to Hounslow and Heathrow sites
- Apprenticeship training assessor role - Warehouse, Distribution, Logistics