Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
23 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- BuryPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
To provide a high quality, commercially focused Learning and Development service through design and delivery of appropriate development activities that support the business development strategy.
CrewePermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Working for a global fashion retailer
- Learning and Development Advisor required!
This is a permanent full time Learning and Development Officer role working for a large business based in Crewe.
WiganTemporary£16,000 - £18,000
- Learning and Development Officer role in Crewe
- Working for a leading business in a well established team
An exciting opportunity to work as a Training Administrator for a global food manufacturer based in Wigan for 12 months.
BasingstokePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Must have a Tranining Adminsitration background
- Be able to commit to a 12 months FTC
The Training Advisor will be responsible for managing all budgets, designing, delivering and improving on all Training needs within the Business.
BuryPermanent£27,000 - £35,000
- A permanent Training Advisor
- Based in Basingstoke
An unrivalled opportunity to work as an Apprenticeship Manager for a leading international retail business.
- Must have background managing apprenticeship schemes
- Must have background managing funding and with frameworks
My client are looking for a Training Coordinator for their large office based in Crosby
WarringtonPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Training Coordinator
- Learning & Development Support
Owing to growth and success, my client, a very well known European manufacturing business are looking for a Training and Development Co-ordinator to work on a full time permanent basis.
WarringtonTemporary£16,000 - £18,000
- Do you want to work for an european business in Warrington?
- Are you looking for a step up in your Training and Development career?
A 9 months FTC role working for a large scale European manufacturing company in Warrington.
Kingston Upon HullPermanent
- A great opportunity to work on a FTC basis for 9 months
- Gain experience working for a european manufacturing business
Delivering training across the site to ensure all employees have the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out their work in line with the company operating procedures.
ReadingPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- An opportunity to join a growing business
- An excellent opportunity for a Trainer
Page Personnel are partnering up with a exciting Client within the Reading area. Looking for a Learning and Development Coordinator whom will join the Talent Team and be the face of the department at their new Training Hub.
- Learning and Development Coordinator
- New Exciting Stand Alone Opportunity