Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- YorkTemporary£29,000 - £31,000
Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available senior programmes officer to be based in an interim position on York for an immediate start.
BristolPermanent£23,000 - £27,000
- Immediate opportunity for an interim senior programmes officer
- A fantastic opportunity to be based in York with a not for profit organisation
Our client, a major FMCG client based in Bristol are looking to add a Training Coordinator to their existing HR team.
Greater ManchesterPermanent£22,000 - £24,000
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your experience in the Learning and Development industry. Currently my client is looking to bring a new L&D Coordinator into their well established team.
- Learning and Development
My Client is looking for a National Trainer to join their Human Resources and Personnel team to deliver a high standard of training through out the business. As the National Trainer you will report directly in to the Learning and Development Manager.
AscotPermanent£24,000 - £26,000
- National Trainer
An exciting opportunity for a Training Advisor to join a leading company based in Ascot.
This is a permanent position.
Milton KeynesPermanent£25,000 - £27,000
- Training Advisor
- Based in Ascot
I am currently looking for Learning & Development professionals in the Milton Keynes area.
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR professional that has specialised or is looking to specialise in Learning & Development.
This opportunity is progressive and will allow the successful applicant to get involved in administration, coordination and delivery of training material for the business.
BuryPermanent£27,000 - £35,000
- Learning & Development
- Standalone Advisor
An unrivalled opportunity to work as an Apprenticeship Manager for a leading international retail business.
SheffieldPermanent£18,000 - £20,000
- Must have a background implementing apprenticeship frameworks and schemes
- Must have sound understanding of apprenticeships in industry
Working as a part of the Learning & Development team you will be administrative support for the department.
LondonPermanent£24,000 - £35,000
- A great opportunity in Learning & Development
- Based In Sheffield
My client are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Training professional to deliver and design training initiatives.
ManchesterPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
- An opportunity to work for a leading Food and Facilities Management company
- Must have experience delivering training
A permanent full time Training and Development role working for a leading professional services company in Manchester. A great opportunity for exposure and progression.
- A permanent "hands on" training and development specialist role
- Do you want to work for a leading professional services business?