Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- LiverpoolPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
L&D Assistant, Liverpool, Permanent, £18000 - £21000
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- Flexible working hours
- Career Progression
This leading and growing Central London based property company are currently looking to recruit a Training Team Leader.
This is a a really exciting time to join the team at the moment as they are going through a period of great change, transformation and growth. A very fast-paced environment with a dynamic atmosphere and a commercial way of thinking
LondonPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Learning and Development Training Lead to develop L+D strategy
- Extremely exciting time to join during a period of transformation and growth
A top tier Consultancy Business based in West London is looking for a Talent Development Coordinator to join their growing Business.
BirminghamTemporary£32,000 - £35,000
- A top tier Consultancy Business based in West London
- Looking for a Talent Development Coordinator to join their growing Business
To support the Learning and Development team in the delivery of Learning and Development initiatives across the company. Reporting to the Senior Learning and Development Manager the post holder will be in charge of our Princes Trust, Apprenticeship and Graduate programmes.
LeedsTemporary£18,000 - £21,000
- Learning and Development Advisor
As a Training Coordinator you will be responsible for working in a fast paced environment processing all training administration.
- A 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Working as part of the HR team repsonsible for Training Administration
The Recruitment Co-ordinator will provide support to the recruitment function and will ensure the recruitment administration is carried out in a professional way and candidates receive a great experience form start to finish. Must be able to deal with different personalities in the busy HR environment based in Banbury
BristolTemporary£30,000 - £33,000
- Immediatley available candidates
- Free parking onsite
Our client is looking for a L&D Officer to join their buy central Bristol based Human Resources and Personnel team on a 9-12 months FTC to cover maternity leave.
LondonTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- 9-12 month FTC based in Central Bristol
- Ownership for the L&D Delivery across the business
The role of the People Development Administrator will be responsible for day to day delivery of these administration activities according to governance, processes, policies and agreed service level agreements.
HounslowPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- A global accountancy and business advisory firm based in Central London
- Looking for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join the team
Our client has a strong team of Training Assessors that work to deliver bespoke and accredited courses to the highest standards. They deliver a wide range of programmes including apprenticeships, providing tomorrow's future employees with the skills they need to succeed and pre employment training to assist individuals back into the workplace. Additionally they are the largest logistics specialist trainer and instructor training provider within the UK.
- A home-based role with regular travel to Hounslow and Heathrow sites
- Apprenticeship training assessor role - Warehouse, Distribution, Logistics