Human Resources - Learning & Development jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Learning & Development jobs
- CamberleyPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
Learning & Development Specialist working in the Human Resources and Personnel Industry in Camberley.
HounslowPermanent£24,000 - £28,000
- A permanent Learning & Development Specialist
- Based in Camberley
Our client has a strong team of Training Assessors that work to deliver bespoke and accredited courses to the highest standards. They deliver a wide range of programmes including apprenticeships, providing tomorrow's future employees with the skills they need to succeed and pre employment training to assist individuals back into the workplace. Additionally they are the largest logistics specialist trainer and instructor training provider within the UK.
Milton KeynesPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- A home-based role with regular travel to Hounslow and Heathrow sites
- Apprenticeship training assessor role - Warehouse, Distribution, Logistics
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone happy to travel and deliver various courses across the Midlands.
BirminghamPermanent£25,000 - £34,000
- Learning &Development
There is an exciting opportunity which has arisen for a Learning and Development Advisor required on a 12 month FTC. This role would be ideal for someone looking to develop their career in a fast paced Learning & Development environment. The role will report to the Learning and Development Manager and the role supports the Learning and Development team in the delivery of all training initiatives across the business.
BristolTemporary£30,000 - £33,000
- learning and Development Advisor
- L & D Advisor
Our client is looking for a L&D Officer to join their buy central Bristol based team on a 9-12 months FTC to cover maternity leave.
NormantonPermanent£28,000 - £36,000
- 9-12 month FTC based in Central Bristol
- Ownership for the L&D Delivery across the business
Responsible for providing a professional training service across the factory operations.
BirminghamPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- A growing FMCG business
- Responsible for Training across the factory operations
The main duties and responsibilities for this role will be to provide comprehensive Training & Development across the organisation.
- Training Advisor
- Learning and Development Officer
Excellent opportunity for an established L&D Professional to join a growing business within the property industry.
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Learning & Development
A great Training Manager position to manager the development and delivery of training for the 'East Region' of a national not-for-profit organisation.
City of LondonTemporary£32,000 - £40,000
- Training manager to cover the 'East Region' of a national charity
- A great role for experienced L+D managers to join a new team
A leading investment bank based in the City of London is looking for an Learning & Development Coordinator to join their team
- A leading investment bank based in the City of London
- Is looking for an Learning & Development Coordinator to join their team