Human Resources - HRIS/Analyst jobs
7 Matching Jobs
- LondonPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
HR Partner role to look after the organisation's MI Reporting and provide Systems support at an organisation based in Central London
- Great Systems and MI reporting role
- Not-for-profit company based in the City
HR Systems Administrator- Gatwick- Accounting firm
Your responsibilities in the role will be varied and will include managing the starters/leavers processes, producing and issuing standard letters, updating the HR system, monitoring probationary reviews, managing the sickness absence recording and monitoring process along with assisting in other administration areas.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a renowned Accounting firm
- A fast paced HR Administrator working within a buzzy shared service team
My Client is looking to recruit a HR Reporting Analyst into their Human Resources and Personnel team based within the Birmingham office to support the delivery of HR systems , management information, data analysis and process change reporting into the HR Service Delivery Manager
LondonTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- HR Reporting Analyst
A leading Private Equity Company based in Central London is looking for an HRIS Analyst to join the team.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A leading Private Equity Company based in Central London
- Is looking for an HRIS Analyst to join their team
Owing to growth and development, a leading finance business in Manchester are looking for a systems focused HR Analyst to join on a permanent full time basis.
CoventryPermanent£17,000 - £18,000
- Ideally have SAP and Oracle exposure
- MUST have HR Analyst experience
Within this Trainee HR Systems Analyst role you will assists the restructure and acquisition configuration activity and helps ensure that business reorganisation changes are reflected in the system via timely and accurate system structure and security changes. This include learning maintenance of cost centres, job codes, position data (reports to relationships), work flow, interfaces to external systems and system security.
In addition this role provides support for data analysis tasks, data integrity checking, data loads and support for project related activity as required.
CoventryTemporary£21,000 - £23,000
- Trainee HR Systems Analyst
- apply HR and systems process knowledge to maintain and support the PeopleSoft HR
This HR Systems Analyst - 5 month FTC role is an excellent opportunity based in Coventry. They are looking for someone to join their Human Resources and Personnel function to help assist with the maintenance of their HR system (People Soft) as well as their system upgrade. You will be required to test the upgraded system whilst have a clear understanding of HR systems.
- HR Systems Analyst - 5 Month FTC
- With a large construction organsiation based in Coventry