Human Resources - HRIS/Analyst jobs
8 Matching Jobs
- ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Owing to growth and development, a leading finance business in Manchester are looking for a systems focused HR Analyst to join on a permanent full time basis.
ChiswickPermanent£31,000 - £40,000
- Ideally have SAP and Oracle exposure
- MUST have HR Analyst experience
Great opportunity to join a well-known professional body in Chiswick within the Public Sector in a varied HR Systems and Data role.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Varied role working for a well-established professional body
- Role based in West London, in the Chiswick area
Payroll and HR Systems Officer role with a variety of interesting and challenging duties for a charity with a great cause based in Central London.
LeedsPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Chance to join a charity with a great cause in their HR team
- Payroll and Systems role in HR in East London
As Reward Analyst you will be supporting the business with all Reward Analytics and projects.
BradfordTemporary£20,000 - £25,000
- A great opportunity for a Reward/HR Analyst
- A Leeds based business
Page Personnel are recruiting for a well established HR analyst in Bradford who are looking for an immediately available candidate to join them for a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable client in the city.
WindsorPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Exceptional opportunity in Bradford for a not for profit organisation
- Interim role for a well established HR Analyst to start immediately
An exciting opportunity for a HR Organisational Analyst to join a leading company based in Windsor. This is a permanent role.
CoventryPermanent£17,000 - £18,000
- HR Analyst
- Based in Windsor
Within this Trainee HR Systems Analyst role you will assists the restructure and acquisition configuration activity and helps ensure that business reorganisation changes are reflected in the system via timely and accurate system structure and security changes. This include learning maintenance of cost centres, job codes, position data (reports to relationships), work flow, interfaces to external systems and system security.
In addition this role provides support for data analysis tasks, data integrity checking, data loads and support for project related activity as required.
CoventryTemporary£21,000 - £23,000
- Trainee HR Systems Analyst
- apply HR and systems process knowledge to maintain and support the PeopleSoft HR
This HR Systems Analyst - 5 month FTC role is an excellent opportunity based in Coventry. They are looking for someone to join their Human Resources and Personnel function to help assist with the maintenance of their HR system (People Soft) as well as their system upgrade. You will be required to test the upgraded system whilst have a clear understanding of HR systems.
- HR Systems Analyst - 5 Month FTC
- With a large construction organsiation based in Coventry