Human Resources - HRIS/Analyst jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- SheffieldPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
You will be working as part of the HR team supporting with all aspects of HR analytics and payroll for the business.
- An opportunity for a HR Analyst
- Providing HR and Payroll Analystics to the business
HR Systems Administrator- Gatwick- Accounting firm
Your responsibilities in the role will be varied and will include managing the starters/leavers processes, producing and issuing standard letters, updating the HR system, monitoring probationary reviews, managing the sickness absence recording and monitoring process along with assisting in other administration areas.
StockportTemporary£28,000 - £30,000
- A fantastic opportunity to join a renowned Accounting firm
- A fast paced HR Administrator working within a buzzy shared service team
Owing to growth and development, a leading finance business in Stockport are looking for a systems focused HR Analyst to join on a 12 month fixed term, full time basis
- A 12m FTC HR Analyst role
- Must be operating at HR Analyst level and able to start asap
My Client is looking to recruit a HR Reporting Analyst into their Human Resources and Personnel team based within the Birmingham office to support the delivery of HR systems , management information, data analysis and process change reporting into the HR Service Delivery Manager
LondonTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- HR Reporting Analyst
A leading Private Equity Company based in Central London is looking for an HRIS Analyst to join the team.
- A leading Private Equity Company based in Central London
- Is looking for an HRIS Analyst to join their team