Human Resources - HRIS/Analyst jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Currently recruiting for an interim HR Systems Implementation Lead for an UK Leading industry supplier based in Glasgow.
- HR Systems Implemenation Lead, Interim Contact
- Immediate Start, Glasgow
My Client is looking to recruit a HR Reporting Analyst into their Human Resources and Personnel team based within the Birmingham office to support the delivery of HR systems , management information, data analysis and process change reporting into the HR Service Delivery Manager
RiponTemporary£23,000 - £25,000
- HR Reporting Analyst
The post holder will support the HR Programme & Service Delivery Manager to ensure processes and systems are managed and up dated to offer the best possible customer service to customers across all levels of the business.
LondonPermanent£35,000 - £38,000
- Interim HR Analyst
- Based in Ripon
HR Partner role to look after the organisation's MI Reporting and provide Systems support at an organisation based in Central London
LondonTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- Great Systems and MI reporting role
- Not-for-profit company based in the City
A leading Private Equity Company based in Central London is looking for an HRIS Analyst to join the team.
ManchesterPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A leading Private Equity Company based in Central London
- Is looking for an HRIS Analyst to join their team
Owing to growth and development, a leading finance business in Manchester are looking for a systems focused HR Analyst to join on a permanent full time basis.
ChiswickPermanent£31,000 - £40,000
- Ideally have SAP and Oracle exposure
- MUST have HR Analyst experience
Great opportunity to join a well-known professional body in Chiswick within the Public Sector in a varied HR Systems and Data role.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Varied role working for a well-established professional body
- Role based in West London, in the Chiswick area
Payroll and HR Systems Officer role with a variety of interesting and challenging duties for a charity with a great cause based in Central London.
CoventryPermanent£17,000 - £18,000
- Chance to join a charity with a great cause in their HR team
- Payroll and Systems role in HR in East London
Within this Trainee HR Systems Analyst role you will assists the restructure and acquisition configuration activity and helps ensure that business reorganisation changes are reflected in the system via timely and accurate system structure and security changes. This include learning maintenance of cost centres, job codes, position data (reports to relationships), work flow, interfaces to external systems and system security.
In addition this role provides support for data analysis tasks, data integrity checking, data loads and support for project related activity as required.
CoventryTemporary£21,000 - £23,000
- Trainee HR Systems Analyst
- apply HR and systems process knowledge to maintain and support the PeopleSoft HR
This HR Systems Analyst - 5 month FTC role is an excellent opportunity based in Coventry. They are looking for someone to join their Human Resources and Personnel function to help assist with the maintenance of their HR system (People Soft) as well as their system upgrade. You will be required to test the upgraded system whilst have a clear understanding of HR systems.
- HR Systems Analyst - 5 Month FTC
- With a large construction organsiation based in Coventry