Human Resources - HR Officer/Advisor jobs
50 Matching Jobs
HR Officer/Advisor jobs
- SelbyPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
As a HR Generalist you will be supporting managers and employees on all aspects of HR.
ChertseyTemporary£15 - £16 per hour (£31,198 - £33,277)
- A 9 month FTC for a HR Generalist
- A Leading manufacturing business
The purpose of the HR Advisor role is to provide first line operational HR support to the business and assist the Senior HR Business Partners with activities, processes and data gathering to allow streamlined reporting and information gathering as required.
SheffieldTemporary£30,000 - £35,000
- A great opportunity to work for a renowned multinational electronics company
- On-going temporary position, working in a fast paced environment
Working in a HR team responsible for all aspects of HR for approx 300 employees managing the HR Administrator.
ManchesterTemporary£30,000 - £33,000
- An 3-6 month fixed term contract
- All aspects of HR covering a site for approx 300 employees
A 3 month role as a HR Advisor gaining exposure to wider HR projects and working for a global media business.
AndoverTemporary£27,000 - £29,000
- A unique opportunity to work for a global film and media business
- 3 month HR Advisor and project role
Working as part of a team, the HR Advisor will be required for a duration of 10 months.
BirminghamPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A 10 month contract HR Advisor
- Based in Andover
My client is looking for an HR Advisor to work within the Human Resources and Personnel team within their Head Office. The role of the HR Advisor will be to provide a comprehensive HR Advisory service to all employees within the organisation in line with Company policies, procedures and legal requirements.
BradfordPermanent£30,000 - £34,000
- HR Manager
- HR Generalist
Page Personnel are recruiting a ER Advisor for a public sector organisation in Bradford.
CrewePermanent£24,000 - £30,000
- Would Suit CIPD Level 7
- Strong ER Background
Owing to growth and continuous development, my client is recruiting a HR Officer to work on a permanent full time basis in Crewe.
BraintreeTemporary£130 - £150 per day (£33,797 - £38,997)
- A great hands on, operational opportunity working for a global business
- Must have a solid HR Officer generalist background
My client is seeking an Interim HR Advisor who will be comfortable to work in a developing HR environment that has not had dedicated internal professional HR provision previously.
- Interim HR Advisor role for 3 - 6 months
- To start at short notice