Human Resources - HR Officer/Advisor jobs
76 Matching Jobs
HR Officer/Advisor jobs
- RotherhamPermanent£32,000 - £35,000
- Regionally based across Dearne Valley, Leeds, Doncaster, Sheffield
- A generalist HR Business Partner responsible for partnering for approx 1100 employees
HaydockTemporary£23,000 - £24,000
- A Regionally based role for approx 1100 employees
- A generalist HR Business Partner
To be successful, you must be immediately available with case management and advisory experience.
WolverhamptonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- This is a 6 month FTC HR Advisor role
- Must have experience advising and case management
The role is for a HR Advisor working within the HR Team at Head office. The role is Generalist and will be responsible for specific sites throughout the UK.
Hemel HempsteadPermanent£28,000 - £32,000
- HR Advisor
- HR Generalist
A generalist HR Advisor role in Hemel Hempstead, working in the Human Resources and Personnel Industry.
- A permanent HR Advisor opportunity
- Based in Hemel Hempstead
This is a generalist role where the candidate will split their time between ER related issues and supporting recruitment throughout the business.
SloughPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
- HR Advisor
- Based in Warrington
HR Business Partner
Software company near Slough
CorbyPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- HR Business Partner
- Based near Slough
A permanent, field based HR Advisor position.
WythenshaweTemporary£14 - £15 per hour (£29,118 - £31,198)
- Fantastic new Generalist HR Advisor opportunity
- Permanent role
The ideal candidate must have a generalist skills set and be immediately available.
BristolPermanent£30,000 - £32,000
- Must be immediately available to start
- Must have a generalist HR skills set with recruitment
Our client is looking for a Regional HR Advisor to join their busy Central Bristol based Human Resources and Personnel team, covering office locations of Bristol, Swindon and Reading.
- Permanent Regional HR Advisor based in Central Bristol (+Swindon and Reading)
- Excellent opportunity for someone to own a region, building strong relationships