Human Resources - HR Officer/Advisor jobs
81 Matching Jobs
HR Officer/Advisor jobs
- StevenageTemporary£30,000 - £33,000
The purpose of the HR Advisor is to provide expert professional HR advice and guidance on employee relations matters in adherence with current employment legislation and best practice and support other HR activity as required.
Mainly based in the Stevenage office, with regular travel to Cambridge and Bedford.
WarringtonPermanent£28,000 - £33,000
- Seeking HR advisors with sound knowledge of ER casework management
- 6 month temp role working for a renowned public sector organisation
Page Personnel HR are looking for a generalist HR Advisor to join a business based in Warrington on a permanent basis.
RochdalePermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- A generalist opportunity to work for an international business
- Must have manufacturing or similar background
HR Advisor - Part Time, Rochdale, £25000 - £30000 (fte), Permanent
ChessingtonPermanent£27,000 - £30,000
- Part Time
- Flexible working hours
My client are seeking a HR Advisor to manage the development of a superior workforce and the development of the Human Resources department.
- Exciting opportunity for a stand alone HR Advisor
- Joining a well established IT equipment distribution company
This would be a great opportunity for an experienced HR Assistant looking for development in their career.
City of LondonTemporary£35,000 - £40,000
- HR Advisor
- Based in Sheffield
Responsible for around 130 employees across Europe covering generalist HR duties
WiltshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A leading Investment Manager based in the City, London
- Looking for an HR Officer to join the team
Our client are a clear market leader in what they do, they are a household name and have huge growth plans over the next 12 months.
BristolTemporary£26,000 - £28,000
- Iconic Brand
- Huge growth potential
Our client is looking for a Temporary HR Advisor to join their busy Bristol based Human Resources and Personnel team on a 2-3 month basis initially.
LiverpoolTemporary£28,000 - £31,000
- Temporary HR Advisor for 2-3 months based close to the M5
- Generalist role within a growing business
This is an urgent role that demands a strong HR generalist to join a manufacturing business in Liverpool for 7 months.
- Must be immediately available or with 1 weeks notice
- A strong generalist with manufacturing or similar experience