Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
12 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- BasingstokePermanent£29,000 - £35,000
Providing generalist support across the business, developing processes as the business grows.
WitneyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- A permanent HR Manager
- Based in the Basingstoke area
Page Personnel is looking for a HR Manager on Full-time Permanent basis to join an up and coming business in the Oxfordshire area.
AscotPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- HR Manager
- Full-time Permanent Opportunity
An exciting opportunity for a Part-Time HR Manager to join a growing World Wide company. This is a permanent role based outside of Ascot and looking for someone to work 2-3 days a week.
NottinghamPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Part-Time HR Manager
- Permenant based near Ascot
As the HR Business Partner you will be in contact with key stakeholders to deliver HR support to the organisation. The Hr Business Partner will support the Head of HR with the implementation and delivery of HR duties which will include employee relations, recruitment & selection & performance management.
BirminghamPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- HR Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager - part-time 20 hours pw to join a successful media company based in Birmingham.
- An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join an established company
- based in Birmingham
An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to develop and deliver a comprehensive human resources service.
BirminghamPermanent£33,000 - £35,000
- An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a fantastic company.
- Manufacturing Company based in Rugby
A fantastic opportunity for an established HR Business Partner to join a Logistics company
- Fantastic opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join a growing team
- Based in Birmingham
To provide comprehensive guidance, advice and support in relation to all HR matters to employees and managers based in Warwickshire.
TrowbridgeTemporary£35,000 - £45,000
- An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a facilities company
- Based in Warwick
My client is looking for a HR Manager to carry out a redundancy project at their Trowbridge site on an interim basis.
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Interim position
- Project based role
To develop, implement and run the HR function for the business.
To create an engaged, highly skilled, loyal workforce and maintain a fun collaborative and positive working environment.
- Stand alone role
- Working for Creative Agency in the West End