Human Resources - HR Manager jobs
11 Matching Jobs
HR Manager jobs
- AltonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
Working in a standalone capacity to provide generalist HR support. Please note, as the role is standalone it is also heavily administrative.
BasingstokePermanent£29,000 - £35,000
- A standalone HR Manager
- Based in the Hampshire area
Providing generalist support across the business, developing processes as the business grows.
BristolTemporary£30,000 - £33,000
- A permanent HR Manager
- Based in the Basingstoke area
Our client is looking for an HR Service Desk & Systems Manager to join their busy Human Resources and Personnel Team on a 12 month fixed term contract, based close to Temple Meads Train Station in Bristol.
Kingston Upon HullTemporary£32,000 - £35,000
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract based in central Bristol (close to Temple Meads)
- Strong service delivery focus and exposure to managing a team within HR required
Page Personnel are recruiting for a immediately available HR Manager or senior HR Officer in the centre of Kingston upon Hull, for an interim position with permanent opportunities for the future.
YorkTemporary£20,000 - £30,000
- Exceptional interim role with permenant opportunities in Hull!
- Opportunity to work within the public sector with an immediate start!
Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available HR Manager to be based in York for a fantastic interim opportunity within a growing and thriving work place.
WitneyPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- Exceptinal opportunity for a HR Manager in York!
- Immediate start within the public sector for a long term interim role.
Page Personnel is looking for a HR Manager on Full-time Permanent basis to join an up and coming business in the Oxfordshire area.
NottinghamPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- HR Manager
- Full-time Permanent Opportunity
As the HR Business Partner you will be in contact with key stakeholders to deliver HR support to the organisation. The Hr Business Partner will support the Head of HR with the implementation and delivery of HR duties which will include employee relations, recruitment & selection & performance management.
BirminghamPermanent£28,000 - £30,000
- HR Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity for a HR Manager - part-time 20 hours pw to join a successful media company based in Birmingham.
- An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join an established company
- based in Birmingham
An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to develop and deliver a comprehensive human resources service.
- An exciting opportunity for a HR Manager to join a fantastic company.
- Manufacturing Company based in Rugby