Human Resources - HR Co-ordinator/Assistant jobs
32 Matching Jobs
HR Co-ordinator/Assistant jobs
- LeicesterPermanent£16,000 - £18,000
To provide an effective recruitment, HR transactions and HR administrative service in a professional manner.
To be a first point of contact for internal and external queries relating to HR issues.
LondonPermanent£23,000 - £27,000
- Permenant Full Time
- Superb opportunity
A leader in the oil and gas industry is looking for a new HR Coordinator to join their team and is offering the opportunity for career growth and progression at a company with a stellar global reputation.
LondonPermanent£24,000 - £25,000
- A Fortune 100 Fuel Solutions Company
- Seeking an HR Co-ordinator
An incredible opportunity to join an HR team at a Property Construction company based in Central London with opportunities to develop and progress in a complete generalist role.
StirlingTemporary£27,000 - £30,000
- An exciting development opportunity for candidates with 2 years' HR experience
- Complete generalist role based in Central London
Looking for an HR Co-ordinator for a 6 month fixed term role based in Stirling.
£27,000 - £30,000pa pro rata.
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £30,000
- HR Co-ordinator, 6 month Fixed Term contract
- Immediate start, Stirling
This HR Coordinator position offers the opportunity to gain experience in various HR responsibilities, particularly in managing payroll duties.
Burgess HillTemporary£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £24,958)
- A leading global specialized recruitment firm
- Seeking a HR Coordinator
HR Assistant / Human Resources and Personnel / Burgess Hill
SloughPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Human Resources
HR Administration and office support
Based outside of Slough
EdinburghTemporary£9 - £10 per hour (£18,719 - £20,798)
- Exciting varied role
- Based near Slough
Currently looking for an HR Administrator for a part time temporary holiday cover role based in Edinburgh City Centre.
Hours of work will be 20 hours per week, 4 hours per day.
WindsorPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Interim Part time HR Administrator Role
- Edinburgh City Centre
Based in Windsor
LondonPermanent£30,000 - £35,000
- HR Assistant
- Based in Windsor
My client are looking for a Senior HR Assistant to join their London office, which is located near Liverpool Street station.
- An exciting opportunity to work as a Senior HR Assistant for a global company
- Must have experience working in a standalone/small HR team