Human Resources - HR Co-ordinator/Assistant jobs
22 Matching Jobs
HR Co-ordinator/Assistant jobs
- Burgess HillTemporary£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £24,958)
HR Assistant / Human Resources and Personnel / Burgess Hill
- Human Resources
As the HR Coordinator you will provide a full HR administrative and co-ordination support service so as to ensure the efficient operation of the department and support the relevant departments within the company.
- HR Coordinator
To provide HR advisory support to the HR division within the organisation and to work on HR projects with particular emphasis on employee relations.
ManchesterTemporary£17,000 - £21,000
- Full time hours
- 3 month temporary assingmnet
- HR Administrator
- 8 Month FTC
- Not-for-Profit Organisation
- 17000 - 21000
LondonPermanent£32,000 - £36,000
- City Centre
- 35 hour working week!
This role will require an exceptional level of attention to detail, superior organisation skills and excellent communication skills. Previous experience Human Resources is desirable as is experience within a Financial Services environment.
- A top Investment Company based in Central London, Victoria
- Looking for an HR Associate to join their growing Business
As the HR Assistant, your main duties will be to provide front line support to all colleagues within the business. Support the HR team with all administration duties and keeping all records up to date.
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £40,000
- HR Assistant
A leading quantitative trading firm based in the City of London is looking for an HR Associate to join their growing team.
WokingPermanent£20,000 - £27,000
- A leading quantitative trading firm based in the City of London
- Looking for an HR Associate to join their growing team
The HR Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive HR support specific locations in EMEA as well as the HR team. These are hands on roles which require confidentiality, flexibility, and a "can do" attitude.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- Excellent HR opportunities coming up in the Woking area
- Competitive salary and varied roles within global organisations
A leading Bank based in the City of London is looking for a Mandarin speaking HR Coordinator to join their growing team initially on a 6 month fixed term contract
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- A leading Bank based in the City of London
- Is looking for a Mandarin speaking HR Coordinator to join their growing team
My client is looking for a switched on candidate who is keen to progress their HR Career.
- Are you a HR Administrator/Assistant looking for your next career move??
- This London based role offers a unique opportunity to work for a leading company