Human Resources - HR Co-ordinator/Assistant jobs
36 Matching Jobs
HR Co-ordinator/Assistant jobs
- WilmslowPermanent£23,000 - £25,000
This is an ideal development opportunity for someone who is creating their career in HR and is operating at Assistant level.
WallingfordPermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- This is a great development opportunity to work for a business in Wilmslow
- Must have a passion for HR and have a generalist background
Permanent job opportunity working for a well known brand in Wallingford a varied HR Coordinator.
LondonPermanent£26,000 - £30,000
- Permanent, full time role
- Excellent progression opportunities and on-going training
This London based HR Assistant position will report into a Senior HR Advisor. The successful HR Assistant will act as the first point of contact within the HR team and be responsible for the day to day HR administration.
DidcotPermanent£21,000 - £25,000
- Are you an experienced HR Admin or HR Assistant looking for the next step?
- Do you want to work for a Global Tech Business?
Providing generalist HR Assistant experience within a wider HR function, with an emphasis on recruitment.
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £37,000
- A permanent HR Assistant role
- Based in Didcot
Working for a fast growing Private Equity Company based in the City of London, the HR Assistant will be responsible for generalist tasks including project work.
LiverpoolPermanent£16,000 - £20,000
- A fast growing Private Equity Company based in the City, London
- Looking for a HR Assistant to join their team
A leading care provider in Liverpool is currently looking to employ a HR Assistant. This role will be responsible for providing sound and up to date advice for management and overseeing the recruitment and on boarding of employees.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £26,000
- HR Assistant
- Part Qualified HR Assistant
An incredible opportunity to join an HR team at a Property Construction company based in Central London with opportunities to develop and progress in a complete generalist role.
Burgess HillTemporary£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £24,958)
- An exciting development opportunity for candidates with 2 years' HR experience
- Complete generalist role based in Central London
HR Assistant / Human Resources and Personnel / Burgess Hill
LeicesterPermanent£17,000 - £17,500
- Human Resources
Provide general administrative support to assist the smooth running of the HR Department
NottinghamPermanent£20,500 - £22,500
- Permenant Full Time
- Superb Opportunity
An enthusiastic team player is required to join a small but expanding Human Resources central administrative team to provide comprehensive, high quality, HR administrative support.
- Excellent Permanent Opportunity
- Public Sector Body