Human Resources - HR Co-ordinator/Assistant jobs
25 Matching Jobs
HR Co-ordinator/Assistant jobs
- Burgess HillTemporary£10 - £12 per hour (£20,798 - £24,958)
HR Assistant / Human Resources and Personnel / Burgess Hill
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £32,000
- Human Resources
This People and Culture Officer role will allow an aspiring HR Administrator or HR Assistant an opportunity to work for a growing technology business and develop their HR skills.
LondonPermanent£18,000 - £25,000
- Are you an HR Admin/Assistant looking to work for a world leading tech business?
- This london role is a unique opportunity to work as a People and Culture Officer
The HR and Payroll assistant will support with the preparation, validation and running of the Company's payroll and will look after all HR processes.
BasingstokePermanent£20,000 - £22,000
- Must be able to commute to Woolich/Beckton
- Fantastic opportunity to work for luxury FMCG brand
Providing generalist HR Administrative support to the wider HR team.
WokingPermanent£20,000 - £27,000
- A junior HR Assistant position
- Based in Basingstoke OR Southampton
The HR Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive HR support specific locations in EMEA as well as the HR team. These are hands on roles which require confidentiality, flexibility, and a "can do" attitude.
NormantonPermanent£17,000 - £22,000
- Excellent HR opportunities coming up in the Woking area
- Competitive salary and varied roles within global organisations
As a HR Assistant you will be working as part of a HR team responsible for supporting the business with generalist HR queries for all aspects of HR and HR Administration.
- A generalist HR Assistant role
- Working in a fast paced environment based in Normanton
This is the ideal step for HR Administrators that would like to take their next step to a more hands on role within a busy Human Resources and Personnel Function.
UxbridgePermanent£24,000 - £27,000
- HR Assistant
- Generalist Opportunity
As the German Speaking HR Coordinator you will be by playing a key role in the continued success of the new HR Services function. This new team provide a HR service to 23 countries (EMEA), with responsibilities for HR administration, whilst supporting Managers and employees on general HR Issues.
This role has specific responsibility for supporting colleagues in Germany, so fluent German is a requirement of this role.
City of LondonPermanent£25,000 - £28,000
- This is a fantastic opportunity for German speaking graduates or administrators
- Working for a global consumer goods company based in Uxbridge
A leading Bank based in the City of London is looking for a Mandarin speaking HR Coordinator to join their growing team initially on a 6 month fixed term contract
LondonPermanent£20,000 - £30,000
- A leading Bank based in the City of London
- Is looking for a Mandarin speaking HR Coordinator to join their growing team
My client is looking for a switched on candidate who is keen to progress their HR Career.
- Are you a HR Administrator/Assistant looking for your next career move??
- This London based role offers a unique opportunity to work for a leading company