Human Resources - HR Co-ordinator/Assistant jobs
19 Matching Jobs
HR Co-ordinator/Assistant jobs
- EpsomTemporary£34,000 - £38,000
This role involves building and managing effective relationships with all levels of line management across the business and associated parties/stakeholders, as well as playing a key support role to the HR Consultants.
LondonPermanent£24,000 - £30,000
- Excellent 12 month part-time opportunity to work with a global organisation
- Competitive package and excellent and flexible part-time hours
This HR Generalist role offers an opportunity to gain exposure to Employee Relations within an established HR Team.
West LondonPermanent£22,000 - £27,000
- An exciting opportunity to work for a leading HR Consultancy
- Must have previous and proven HR Assistant experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established HR Assistant to take the next step in their HR career. Only the hard working need apply!
LiverpoolPermanent£16,000 - £20,000
- Must have 1-2 years experience in a HR Assistant/Admin role
- Amazing team, culture and benefits
A leading care provider in Liverpool is currently looking to employ a HR Assistant. This role will be responsible for providing sound and up to date advice for management and overseeing the recruitment and on boarding of employees.
City of LondonPermanent£30,000 - £38,000
- HR Assistant
- Part Qualified HR Assistant
A brand new position reporting into the HR Business Partner covering generalist HR duties.
SloughTemporary£25,000 - £28,000
- A leading proprietary trading company based in the City, London
- Is looking for a HR Assistant to join their growing HR team.
A HR Coordinator is required for a leading company in Slough. This is a temp role and need someone to start as soon as possible.
OxfordPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- HR Coordinator
- Temporary role
Based within Oxford City centre with excellent transport links and parking on-site if needed, this is a great role for someone looking to build on their HR experience within a busy and dynamic environment.
HaydockPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- Full Time, Permanent Position
- Central Oxford
Working in Haydock as a permanent HR Assistant for a UK retail giant.
LondonTemporary£32,000 - £38,000
- Working for a leading retail business
- A permanent HR Assistant role offering development
This is a very generalist HR role for an experienced HR Assistant who is looking to take the next step to become an HR Advisor. The HR Associate will be providing administrative support for the whole employee life cycle, payroll, on boarding, inductions, training, performance reviews and benefits analysis.
LeedsTemporary£19,000 - £23,000
- A leading Investment Management Company based in Victoria, London
- Is looking for an HR Associate to join their growing team.
Page Personnel are recruiting for a well established HR Assistant who is based in Leeds for an exceptional interim opportunity with long term potential.
- Exceptional full time HR Assistant role in the heart of Leeds!
- Long term opportunity qwithin the public sector within health care!