Human Resources - HR Co-ordinator/Assistant jobs
17 Matching Jobs
HR Co-ordinator/Assistant jobs
The responsibility of the HR Coordinator is to provide admin support as part of the HR Shared Service. You'll give advice and support on a range of HR processes, from recruitment through to retirement. You'll use our HR systems to keep records, provide HR information to the business and work with the business and HR on HR changes - mostly system related.
AscotPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- A fantastic permanent opportunity within a Shared Service environment
- Working for a leading IT Provider
An exciting opportunity for a Staffing Coordinator to join a leading organisation based in Ascot. This is a permanent role.
LondonPermanent£25,000 - £35,000
- Staffing Coordinator
- Based in Ascot
This London based HR Assistant role is a great chance to work for a fantastic company within the Financial Services.
City of LondonTemporary£24,000 - £27,000
- An exciting HR opportunity to work for an innovative Financial Services company
- Must have at least 1 year HR Admin or HR Assistant experience
Immediate start temporary to permanent job opportunity working for one of UK's leading housing groups. With over 30,000 properties across the UK and exciting new projects, they now have an opening in there team covering a variety of duties including HR and Finance Administration.
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £35,000
- Temporary to permanent
- Immediate start
To provide full HR generalist support to the UK and EMEA
BedfordPermanent£19,000 - £20,000
- Must be able to speak French or Dutch fluently
- Must come from Financial Services/Professional Services Sector
An exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join a leading company based in Bedford.
SloughTemporary£22,000 - £25,000
- HR Administrator
- Based in Bedford
A temporary HR Administrator is required for an organisation based in Slough.
LincolnshireTemporary£24,000 - £25,000
- HR Administrator
- Based in Slough
As the Training Coordinator you will be a cruical part of the Human Resources and Personnel team on a FTC. Your main duties will include organising and coordinating training activities on and off site for employees to fulfil training needs. You will be the main coordinator for all training working along side the Learning and Development Trainer. The ability to hit the ground running will be essential.
LondonTemporary£25,000 - £28,000
- Training Coordinator
- 6 Months FTC
To provide administrative support to both the experienced hire recruitment team and HR generalist function.
CrewePermanent£17,000 - £22,000
- Work day experience would be beneficial
- Fanastic opportunity to work for global investment management business
A brilliant opportunity to work for a fun, forward thinking business based in Crewe on a permanent, full time basis as their HR Assistant.
- Working for a fun, forward thinking business in the creative industry
- Based in Crewe and helping to set up the HR function