Human Resources - HR Co-ordinator/Assistant jobs
22 Matching Jobs
HR Co-ordinator/Assistant jobs
- MaidenheadTemporary£22,000 - £24,000
An exciting opportunity for a Part-time Talent Coordinator to join a leading company based in Maidenhead. This is for 22.5 hours a week.
Richmond upon ThamesPermanent£28,000 - £35,000
- Part-time Talent Coordinator
- Based in Maidenhead
The HR Assistant is the first point of contact for all queries from employees. The focus is on administration and execution of HR practices, such as payroll, recruitment, training, benefits and policy application.
OxfordPermanent£20,000 - £25,000
- Permanent opportunity based in Richmond
- Exciting role within a global consumer goods company
Based within Oxford City centre with excellent transport links and parking on-site if needed, this is a great role for someone looking to build on their HR experience within a busy and dynamic environment.
SurreyPermanent£20,000 - £27,000
- Full Time, Permanent Position
- Central Oxford
The HR Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive HR support specific locations in EMEA as well as the HR team. These are hands on roles which require confidentiality, flexibility, and a "can do" attitude.
SloughPermanent£25,000 - £30,000
- Excellent HR opportunities coming up in the Surrey area
- Competitive salary and varied roles within global organisations
A HR Coordinator is required for a leading company in Slough. This is a permenant role and need someone to start as soon as possible.
HaydockPermanent£18,000 - £22,500
- HR Coordinator
- Permenant role
Working in Haydock as a permanent HR Assistant for a UK retail giant.
WalsallPermanent£18,000 - £21,000
- Working for a leading retail business
- A permanent HR Assistant role offering development
My client is a well known British retail store based through out the UK who are now looking for an HR Assistant to join the team, based in Walsall. My client is one of the fastest growing retailers within the UK, so now is an exciting time to join their Human Resources and Personnel Team. Main duties will be to work along side line Managers to advise with any HR queries.
Ashton-Under-LynePermanent£19,000 - £21,000
- HR Assistant
A 5 month FTC working as a HR Assistant for a Manchester based business. A great opportunity to gain exposure in HR working for a leading key client.
EpsomPermanent£27,000 - £31,000
- Would suit a HR generalist looking for a part time or full time contract
- 5 month FTC opportunity
If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the world's largest vehicle manufacturers to start or further your career within Human Resources, then this could be the role for you! My client are looking for someone who either has exposure within an HR team and wants to progress their skills, or who has rounded business knowledge with excellent analytical ability.
- A fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's largest vehicle manufacturers
- Ideally suited to someone looking to start or further their career within HR